• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why do bald people hate the moon? John White (Infamous) vs Saitama (OPM)

Dienomite22 said:
Im going with saitama because the only thing john can do to POTENTIALLY damage saitama is using the RSB but that takes time so saitama would more than likely knock him out or potentially killing him.if saitama doesnt do either and john is till alive then he would be badly damaged and have to regenerate so he would create a pseudo black hole while regenerating but it wouldnt do anything to saitama because hes faster faster than cole who could escape it and he already faced the octopus dude who could do a similar thing but didnt have an effect.
He's not faster, speed is equalized. If anything, John is faster with Teleportation.

TeenAngel101 said:
Dienomite22 said:
Im going with saitama because the only thing john can do to POTENTIALLY damage saitama is using the RSB but that takes time so saitama would more than likely knock him out or potentially killing him.if saitama doesnt do either and john is till alive then he would be badly damaged and have to regenerate so he would create a pseudo black hole while regenerating but it wouldnt do anything to saitama because hes faster faster than cole who could escape it and he already faced the octopus dude who could do a similar thing but didnt have an effect.
He's not faster, speed is equalized. If anything, John is faster with Teleportation.
i meant faster than the black hole itself not john sorry for not clarifying that. cole could escape it with massively hypersonic+ speed and hes still probably slightly slower than john, so if their speed was equalized to either johns MH+ speed or saitama's sub-relativistic speed saitama would still probably out run the black hole attack

The black hole does pull you in, and John usually lowers the gravity in the area to help pull people in. The only way Cole was able to escape it's pull was because he had static thrusters to help him fly/glide his way out. The only way I see Saitama resisting it's pull is by grabbing onto something or he could possibly use his shockwave punches to resist it's pull.

Yeah, but considering that Cole's strongest attacks (Rockets, Ionic Attacks) were shown to faze him, and those were the same attacks being thrown at him while Cole was trying to escape the pull of the attack, it would make sense that Future John, who should be in the continental range, can still survive attacks and perform the technique.

Err, Cole fully unleashing his attacks = City level = Beast's DC and Durab

It would be the same case for Saitama if not for the fact that his attacks, range from simply strong to seriously strong. Aka he can OHKO The Beast with an attack.

But I though we were using them both in their multi-continental forms?

And even then, John was still able to perform the technique while being attacked, so it should still be the same here. But maybe if Saitama blows his hands and or head off with a shockwave he can escape.

I meant multi-continental. What I mean is The Beast can be interrupted from his attacks, you saw what happened. Cole unleashed all his rockets in the beginning, and even later on, he was able to interrupt The Beast from that attack. That's what I mean. Then again if Saitama blows up the Beast, the condition of KOing him once would be satisfied.

But if he is reduced to atoms, is he really even unconscious? John said himself that he was still conscious when he was putting himself back together atom by atom. He even commented on how hard it was, meaning that he was awake and conscious.

Technically he respawns by doing that. But as long as his body breaks or gets KOed once would be enough.

That said I'm just trying to incite argument since otherwise this debate will be done fast and pointing out that either could take out the other.

Right now the vote is definitely on John's favor. Will count em later, gotta go to classes

Back