• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why Demon God Demigra isn't that strong

Okay, this is coming from a DBZ fan, just saying that now. Demon God Demigra isn't that strong, when I say isn't that strong I mean he isn't 2-C. He was Nervous about taking on Ultimate Gohan (when he saw Gohan his voice went from cocky to nervous during vs mode). It took your protagonist to beat him (and during the main story he wasn't able to beat Beerus and Whis at full power, they had to go easy on him and Trunks or else they would've been OHKOed. Don't believe me? Your ally was Trunks during that fight! We all know Beerus would destroy him, it was clear they weren't trying) and Goku Pre-Whis training. None of them are Universal or anywhere near it and they beat Demon God Demigra at Full Power. In the alternate ending your character beats him by himself, sort of. He still relies on energy from Goku,Vegeta,Piccolo,Krillin, and Gohan. There is no way Demigra is Multiversal or Universal. He wouldn't beat Golden Frieza, and Beerus is clearly able to easily beat him. He had to try to control Beerus in order to have Earth Destroyed instead of doing it himself, and in the end, Beerus easily snapped out of it. Demigra isn't 2-C, or Even 3-A. He isn't that strong. Any thoughts or disagreements?

I do agree he shouldn't be 2-C dispite him destroying all timelines (the way he did it made it very easy) But I think he is 3-A.

i agree with this.

beerus will stomp Demigra. hell, even goku himself stated he could take him on all by himself, he never needed the help of time patroller. and when you finish the game your time patroller is still not a match for beerus. "come back stronger" says beerus to Eog Time patroller the same patroller who beat demon god demigra at full power.

He's low 2-C by prep, meaning he needs to plan and devise methods to make his own timeline. He still gets stomped by every casual universal+ warper in a standard battle.

Okay, I'm glad we are agreeing here. My next question though? Shouldn't Golden Frieza beat Demigra? Goku states that he could take him and that he didn't need your help, Golden Frieza >>> SSJ3 Goku. So wouldn't that make Golden Frieza >>> Demigra.

Pokémon Trainer Jacob said:
Okay, I'm glad we are agreeing here. My next question though? Shouldn't Golden Frieza beat Demigra? Goku states that he could take him and that he didn't need your help, Golden Frieza >>> SSJ3 Goku. So wouldn't that make Golden Frieza >>> Demigra.
Wasn't it SSJ3 Goku with God ki? If so, then Demigra >>> Golden Frieza

Well Goku was never confirmed Stronger than Xenoverse than he is in Super. So assuming Xenoverse Goku = Super Goku (Beerus Fight on King Kai's planet), than Golden Frieza really should beat Demigra considering that Goku states that he could take Demigra on by himself. And Goku is one to admit when he is outclassed (as he admitted defeat to Cell and Beerus). So Golden Frieza >>> SSJ3 Goku > Demigra right?

Victor2 said:
No. he only had the essence of God ki. goku did not know how to use it yet.
Is this the same essence that allowed SSJ Goku to fight Beerus in Super?

Well Goku was never confirmed Stronger than Xenoverse than he is in Super. So assuming Xenoverse Goku = Super Goku (Beerus Fight on King Kai's planet), than Golden Frieza really should beat Demigra considering that Goku states that he could take Demigra on by himself. And Goku is one to admit when he is outclassed (as he admitted defeat to Cell and Beerus). So Golden Frieza >>> SSJ3 Goku > Demigra right?
not really. after absorbing the God form, goku`s SS3 would be stronger than his SSG version.

Data, while Goku did get a buff there, Beerus is one to hold back, so it's clear he held back against God Ki SSJ Goku because he no longer considered him worthy since he wasn't a Super Saiyan God.

SomebodyData said:
Is this the same essence that allowed SSJ Goku to fight Beerus in Super?
it only made goku stronger, yea. he still would be no where near his SSB from is.

Data, while Goku did get a buff there, Beerus is one to hold back, so it's clear he held back against God Ki SSJ Goku because he no longer considered him worthy since he wasn't a Super Saiyan God.
beerus never took goku serious from the beggining of the fight either. it was only a playtime for beerus (refer to whis`s statement). even while thier`r in SSB form beerus stated he wouldn`t take them serious, still.

Unlikely actually, since Goku didn't even feel a tiny drop of power during the battle, so I would think that by imputting the SSJ multipliers, that SSJ3 God Essence Goku is 8x SSJ God Essence Goku

Victor2 said:
it only made goku stronger, yea. he still would be no where near his SSB from is.
I thought the difference between SSJG and SSJB was rather close? Can I ask where you got the info from?

Absorbing the God Ki didn't make him stronger than SSG! If that were the case, SSJ3 Goku would casually stomp Beerus because SSG Goku (BoG) is 70% Beerus. Assuming that his SSJ Form absorbing the God Ki made him stronger than SSG, and SSG is 70% Beerus, than 70x2=140. So with that logic, SSJ2 Goku would body Beerus. So no, God Ki SSJ3 Goku isn't stronger than SSG.

SomebodyData said:
I thought the difference between SSJG and SSJB was rather close? Can I ask where you got the info from?
it`s made by God Ki + Super Saiyan Transformation. the diffrence would be exponentially.

You gotta remember this is SSJ3 God Essence, which should be a little bit stronger than ssjg, and if I remember correctly he still wasn't strong enough to take him down while Goku was on the verge of already becoming a universe buster. In the end I will say Demigra could most likely defeat Frieza due to his weakness, Plus it took the combined might of ssj3 Goku with God Essence plus the time patroller to defeat him.

So assuming Goku is correct and that he would beat Demigra (and Goku does admit when he would lose), Golden Frieza would beat Demigra. Remember that Goku DOES NOT LIE as stated during his fight in Super with Golden Frieza. So he's trustworthy when he says that he'd beat Demigra. As we know Golden Frieza bodies SSJ3 Goku, so Golden Frieza would beat Demigra.

Absorbing the God Ki didn't make him stronger than SSG! If that were the case, SSJ3 Goku would casually stomp Beerus because SSG Goku (BoG) is 70% Beerus. Assuming that his SSJ Form absorbing the God Ki made him stronger than SSG, and SSG is 70% Beerus, than 70x2=140. So with that logic, SSJ2 Goku would body Beerus. So no, God Ki SSJ3 Goku isn't stronger than SSG.
this is Wrong. power levels aren`t linear. like Farmer won`t beat Kid buu despite him having PL of 5 where goku had 10. it would mean exponentially.

Yeah but SSGSS isn't that much stronger than SSG. SSGSS is his most powerful form, so really SSJ3 is still inferior to SSGSS and most likely inferior to SSG (even if SSJ3 has God Ki).

Yeah but SSGSS isn't that much stronger than SSG. SSGSS is his most powerful form, so really SSJ3 is still inferior to SSGSS and most likely inferior to SSG (even if SSJ3 has God Ki).
wut, mathematically speaking SSJ3 > SSJG, but not SSJB

He should be "At least 3-B, 2-C with prep".

Okay, let's go ahead and go by that statement, he's still only 3-B and inferior to Beerus.
well multiplier wise SSJ3 should be universal...

Ok, let's go ahead and do some Multipliers. Base Form Goku RoF > SSJ3 Goku Fight with Beerus on King Kai. So Base Form RoF Goku is Galaxy Level. So when he goes to SSJ3 from base it's x400. So SSJ3 Goku is Multi-Galaxy, not Universal.

Faisal Shourov said:
^What is god essence? I have never seen that term in BoG, RoF, DBS manga and anime
it`s when goku absorbed the god forms power, but doesn`t know how to use it properly like he did in Rof or in super.

Back