• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why Demon God Demigra isn't that strong

Victor2 said:
Faisal Shourov said:
^What is god essence? I have never seen that term in BoG, RoF, DBS manga and anime
it`s when goku absorbed the god forms power, but doesn`t know how to use it properly like he did in Rof or in super.
Alright. Do you have a scan from BoG or arc with the term god essence? I might have missed i

We don't know the Multiplier from SSJ3 to SSGSS, so we can't determine whether or not he's Universal, although if given a guess I say he's 85% Universal at this point considering he was an 8 on the God Scale (making him 80% Beerus) added to the Gods Tournament training, that should make him 85% Beerus. This is going off the assumption that Beerus isn't above or below Universal, he's just on the spot. So SSGSS Goku is 85% Universal AT LEAST!

Faisal Shourov said:
Alright. Do you have a scan from BoG or arc with the term god essence? I might have missed i
No, in anime/movie it was never mentioned as such. we use the Term "god Essence" to avoid further confusions in debate like MSS or ASS.

Victor2 said:
No, in anime/movie it was never mentioned as such. we use the Term "god Essence" to avoid further confusions in debate like MSS or ASS.
It's still a fanmade term, and confusing in itself. I would rather not use fanmade terms in discussion for that purpose.

So have we come to an agreement? You know, about the whole Goku being At least 80-85% Universal (due to God Scale and training), and Demigra being 3-B without prep.

Okay then, someone edit Demigra and make him 3-B, and probs make Goku and Vegeta High Multi-Galaxy in SSGSS. Probably also Galaxy Level in Base, Multi Galaxy as SSJ, SSJ2, and SSJ3, if you want to anyway, it just feels like the right decision.

High Multi-Galaxy isn't a thing. Also, we can't scale canon Goku to Xenoverse SSJ3 Goku.

Regardless, Demigra's page is locked, so we'd have to wait for a staff member who can edit locked pages.

I believe the staff has made it quite clear that Goku will not become 3-A until he shows a legitimate universal feat, eg. matching a serious Beerus. Until then, it is probably a waste of time and energy to keep on pushing it.

Superman1999 said:
But Ru Acf have goku at 3-A
This wiki is not animecharactersfight, though. Things are judged differently here.

I can try to adjust Demigra's profile if necessary, but the page in question said thst he was strong enough to take on Beerus, so I am uncertain.

Antvasima said:
I can try to adjust Demigra's profile if necessary, but the page in question said thst he was strong enough to take on Beerus, so I am uncertain.
That's mainly due to being able to dig into the game's sound files and find unused audio that would have played when Demigra fought other characters (back when he was going to be playable). Base Demigra was absolutely freaking out about having to fight Beerus, while in his final form, he was confident in crushing him. At the very least, the difference in strength between the two shouldn't be astronomical.

That said, "At least 3-B, possibly/probably 3-A" isn't out of the question.

This is all talking about final form Demigra, of course. Base Demigra was a punk scared of taking on Mystic Gohan, head on.

Antvasima said:
simply put, he was being overconfident on his powers (eg cell thinking he could take on SS2 Teen gohan). later on in the game he was defeated by time patroller and goku whom are said to be no match for beerus (refer to beerus`s statement about them having the potential to be a rival to him in future).

Lord Kavpeny thinks that we should wait until Goku displays a universal feat. This is not up for discussion, but will probably happen soon.

However, you are diverting this thread from the original topic, so please stop doing so.

I am extremely curious why post toki toki demigra is called prep? So is Majin Buu after absorbing gotenks is considered prep? I can't see how prep makes sense here, literally the only time I've seen this kind of tiering

Mister Death said:
I am extremely curious why post toki toki demigra is called prep? So is Majin Buu after absorbing gotenks is considered prep? I can't see how prep makes sense here, literally the only time I've seen this kind of tiering
His post Tokitoki strength isn't prep. The destruction of timelines is. He can't do this immediately. It takes time.

it took quite a while for him to charge his strongest which stated to be able to destroy the timelines. it`s like spirte bomb for example.

Demigra one shots the player and SSJ3 god ki Goku, both of which are above SSJG all before even using his final form, and he takes on both at once in his final form and barely loses in a combined beam struggle.

The combined beam of SSJ3 god ki Goku and the player would be above the power of the beam struggle of supressed Beerus and SSJG Goku which was going to destroy all universe 7 and even it's other dimensions like other world and kaioshin realm, since they are both above SSJG Goku in power, and Demigra almost overpowers this.

Also worth noting the player can beat SSJGSSJ Goku and SSJGSSJ Vegeta at once in a parallel quest later on, so he is way above SSJGSSJ form power.

Demigra at 3A is certainly where he should minimally be normally.

Back