• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why are we in denial about Kaguya?

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the official VIZ translation, Kaguya's Expansive Truthseeker Orb is the start of a new time-space. Denying this is saying that you control what is and isn't fact in Naruto, not the author, Masashi Kishimoto. I don't see people denying Coco's light speed arrow, which is now being used to make Toriko characters FTL.

Isn't that just an expanded TSB? it contains all the elements and has high DC. Don't see it as that dangerous.

Pretty sure what Zetus meant was she would use that to pawn everybody and then start whatever the hell kind of civilization she wants.

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
Wait.....that's the official translation ?
Edit: Nvm the databook already elaborated on this .
The context of the manga is important. õ©ûþòî can mean "the world" or "the universe". The manga says that Kaguya is going to create a new time-space, so the context is universal, not planetary. The translator did not use the context of the manga, and wrongly translated õ©ûþòî as "the world". So the databook entry should say,

"Enclosing the power of all of creation, a chaos invoking jet black orb... Taking in all natures of chakra, it grows into an enormous mass. A huge ball of chaos that even reshapes the universe!"

Even if we take that as fact, it didn't say in how long.

For all we know it can an instant, maybe in a day or like centuries considering she'll have to absorb the energy or chakra of the planet to continue since she uses her own to fuel it and then move to the next planet and so forth.

It can done, especially her but the time and power of the act isn't given. Considering she lost to Naruto and team even with her powers, it's most likely she's low tier reality warper with high potential.

FTL Toriko would actuallly make sense, as the it wouldn't be such a big leap from their current sub-relativistic to relativistic speed ratings.

A universe level Kaguya (and don't tell me that isn't what your implying) is so far out of the franchises regular preformance that we must treat it like an outlire, there is no way one God-tier of a verse, who's other god tiers are continent/moon level, would be that much stronger then all the rest of the cast when she loses in her one and only battle, i mean if she was really that strong then she would have finished with a one shot win over her verse which didn't happan...

which is exactly why its an outlire, not to mention that that the feat that was created on panel by Kaguya from the same attack was calculated at planet.

its not denial, its common sense.

@DC52 what is this? Dude this is beyond normal wanking level, this is absolutely absurd. Universal Kaguya? Bro you smoke weed?

bro, i've learned japanese for 2 years and seriously, ÒüøÒüïÒüä/õ©ûþòî are usually refered as World(The Earth) and Õ«çÕ«Ö/ÒüåÒüíÒéàÒüå is the correct term for Universe.

@Illuminati478

- I dont think the Toriko verse was relativistic or even sub-relativistic when Coco said that his poisonous arrows are light speed, ergo giant leap. I might be wrong though. I dont disagree with the Coco's poison arrow being light speed though.

- How do you know the power of Hagoromo and Hamura, are you Kishimoto?

- Your refering to this calc, which assumes that Kaguya's universes are only planet size. This is wrong for countless reasons, to name one, we can see sun rays in one of Kaguya's universes.

DeezNuts1102 said:
@DC52 what is this? Dude this is beyond normal wanking level, this is absolutely absurd. Universal Kaguya? Bro you smoke weed?
bro, i've learned japanese for 2 years and seriously, ÒüøÒüïÒüä/õ©ûþòî are usually refered as World(The Earth) and Õ«çÕ«Ö/ÒüåÒüíÒéàÒüå is the correct term for Universe.
- Lol, if the manga says Kaguya can create a new time-space, how is it wanking to say she is universal?

- True, but with the context of the manga, it should be translated as "the universe"

- Wanking is for example, saying Yhwach is planet level

@DeezNuts1102

A planet is never referred to time-space to begin with.

@DC52

Don't know how to answer this man.If the dimensions weren't even referred to as dimensions than I'm lost.

You just ignored what i said, The translation wasn't wrong at all, And no japanese people refered õ©ûþòî as the Universe or Cosmos

For ex: 1. ÒüôÒü«õ©ûþòîÒéÆÒüèÒéîÒüîÒü¥ÒééÒéï means: i will protect this world. not universe

2.ÒÇÇÒüôÒü«Õ«çÕ«ÖÒéÆÒüèÒéîÒüîÒü¥ÒééÒéï means I will protect this universe. This is the correct term for Universe

Do you see the differences?

@DC52 A time-space doesn't necessarily mean a universe, it just means anything with time and space, ie any 4D plane. If anything Kaguya should be put back at planet level,.

@Chill: the word Sekai/World usually represents The Earth. Time-space isn't necessary to be Universal scale, You can distort time and space in a certain small area as well,

@DeezNuts1102

It's not disorting time-space tho its creating one. Also world can be referred to as many things as linked above.

Agree with Deeznuts, space-time manipulation isn't just limited to universal level.

Besides even if she could, again the time taken and chakra needed from her is unknown since it is a technique which by default requires her limited chakra reserves.

The only "confirmation" that big ball was going to do anything was from Black Zetsu...and he's a known wanker about everyone's power.

Yeah I agree that she should be at least planet level period due to the calc it makes more sense besides that I'm done with this.

this is my final comment:

If Kaguya were to create a new time and space, meaning she has to destroy the current one, destroy everything in the universe/time space continuum which i doubt she could cuz she doesn't have the durability to survive the universe destruction or time-space collapsing on her ass.

@DC52, oh zip it, you remind of all those YYH wankers that say that i am not the author and therefore my opinion is wrong, or those Bleach wankers that take give me shit about unconventional powerscaling or whatnot. listen here, neither you nor I can determine exactly how all the characters fall in line in terms of power, however we have feats, and calculations for those feats, and if those calculations point towards a certain rating then we are going to treat them by those calcs, as they are the only credible info we have.

DeezNuts1102 said:

I'm fairly sure weed isn't the cause...it'll take some hardcore shit to make someone wank that hard.

YYH more or less had statements of sensui was gonna blow up each continet one by one.

Also sure whynaut FTL naruto characters, we accept some pretty crazy shit for bleach here.

who said anything about FTL naruto? there is no such thing... i am just saying that the argument of "you are not the author therefore your opinion is worthless" is stupid....

Statement are accepted?

Better change Temari to Universal DC because she can "Blow away the Universe" or something like that, said in the Databooks. Authors word or not, they are consistently unreliable.

Yhwach is "possibly" planet level via scaling and because he absorbed the Maintainer of Multiple Dimensions, one of which is confirmed Earth Size. It's a lot more reasonable that the words from a Databook.

Feats> Statements always.

Okay please stop this. We will never rate Kaguya as Universal, so don't bother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back