• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why are Touhou characters rated so high?

I was browsing through the Touhou pages, because I thought they might make for a fun battle, when I noticed many of them are apparently universal+, or even low multiversal. I was wondering why that was the case, as in each one I found, it just said "x character scales to y character" as justification in the AP section.

I kept browsing, and finally I found one that didn't do this with Toyosatomimi no Miko, who "created Senkai, an infinite realm with its own space time. Completely absorbed Kaguya's infinite corridor, which is made out of infinite pieces of space-time."

So I was wondering if this was the only justification for it, or if there were others I was missing.

Miko did absorb kaguya infinite coridor in reisen route in touhou 14.5,also the senkai thing is in one of touhou 13 ending i think

Back