• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why are the top tiers only 5-A instead of at least low 2-C? (more elaborated with some feats)

There *is* literally more proof for why the fairies are FAR more capable of being low 2-C level here is a list to why (adding up to the second jimmy/timmy power hour)

1. Literally in the fairy odd baby episode, it was shown that after poof belched, he resetted and altered the universe, and was even implied to have unpredictable universal power (*therefore, much more dangerous, even foop was a threat to the fairly odd parents universe because of his unpredictable/uncontrolled power*) *if not trained properly*, which was why Jorgen was trying so hard to keep poof from timmy so he won't fall into "wrong hands", even stating near the end of the episode that he will keep him for months, only to be fooled into carrying the fake poof doll. That's why every other fairy isn't shown to be as destructive, because they were simply trained, and have limitations. It doesn't mean either the fairies or fairy babies are stronger than one another, it just shows they need to maintain a certain control of their powers.

Also, *Yes the anti fairies do have restriction to their powers as well, otherwise they wouldn't need to be controlled/supervised by the fairy counsel in the annual bake off to see who will be in controlled of the fairy god children, and would've more than likely taken over the universe by now if that weren't the case. Jorgen even had to seal the path between the fairy world and the anti fairy world, hence another reason why you don't seem them cause too much trouble.*

(http://fairlyoddparents.wikia.com/wiki/Fairly_Odd_Baby)

2. In the episode Cosmo Rules, it was revealed that Cosmo is Jorgen's cousin. Later on, after Timmy was altering Da Rules, the book was going to collapse not only itself, but the entire universe with it. It took both Cosmo and Jorgen's strength alone to stop Da Rule book from collapsing.

(http://fairlyoddparents.wikia.com/wiki/Cosmo_Rules)

3. In the Jimmy/Timmy Power Hour 3, Both Jimmy and Timmy try to create the most evil villain named Shirley, which he wasn't evil, after feeling abandoned by both, then seeks to plot his revenge, in which he then creates a whole new universe, becoming superior in his universe, between both timmy and jimmy's universes, by absorbing cosmo/wanda's wands. Afterwards, out of boredom, he then absorbs everything from both universes into his own, therefore consuming the 2 universes. After trapped under a butterfly net, Shirley was then forced to hand back the wands to both cosmo and wanda, afterwards using their power to restoring both universes. Showing the capabilities of their magic. And even if he didn't create the universe, doesn't mean he didn't have the power of controlling the universe with cosmo/wanda's magic , which he did. (http://fairlyoddparents.wikia.com/wiki/The_Jerkinators!)

4. In the wishology trilogy, Timmy is forced into drastic matters after being told he is the only one to stop darkness which threatened to destroy the universe. After a series of events, The darkness then absorbed the magic of fairy world, and one of the destructionators even overpowered jorgen. After another series of events, timmy absorbed the power of all the 3 wands, which after some training from Turbo Thunder, gained the power of the universe, to help defeat the darkness, afterwards bringing back power to fairy world, yes the same type of giant wands that gave timmy universal power also gives the fairies their power. Later, the cast then realized the darkness was just trying to look for a friend, causing the fairies of fairy world to create more magic giant wands on other planets, which sent a beam of light into the darkness, turning it into the kind-ness... Yeah it's kinda confusing overall. (http://fairlyoddparents.wikia.com/wiki/Wishology!#The_Big_Beginning)

5. In Abra-Catastrophe, the first fairly odd parents tv movie, Jorgen created a special muffin which could defy any rule from Da-Rule book in order to celebrate timmy's one year anniversary with his fairies. After a series of events, Mr. Crocker first absorbed wanda's powers, then absorbed Cosmo's powers, only to then be fought against timmy with his fairy versery gifts.

So again, I really don't understand the downgrade too much when there is more than enough reasoning for their limitions/feats of the universal destruction that goes on.

The series has mostly 5-A feats from the Fairies. The Poof episode happened one time, and it was forgotten later. You don't need 3-A power to mess up Da-Rule, and altering it can cause the collapse via chain reaction. Controlling the universe Ôëá destroying it, it's a range feat and not related to ap since Shirley feat was done over time [His universe was present even before the wish]. The Wands Timmy absorbed were more powerful than the normal ones and had to set a plan with the help of everyone in order to defeat the Darkness, the whole thing was done not by only himself. Again, defying Da-Rule is not a 3-A ap feat.

Dark649 said:
The series has mostly 5-A feats from the Fairies. The Poof episode happened one time, and it was forgotten later. You don't need 3-A power to mess up Da-Rule, and altering it can cause the collapse via chain reaction. Controlling the universe Ôëá destroying it, it's a range feat and not related to ap since Shirley feat was done over time [His universe was present even before the wish]. The Wands Timmy absorbed were more powerful than the normal ones and had to set a plan with the help of everyone in order to defeat the Darkness, the whole thing was done not by only himself. Again, defying Da-Rule is not a 3-A ap feat.
1. Just because they usually show 5-A feats, it doesn't mean it's their peak limit for their magic, that just simply means it's their casual feats, where as they didn't struggle with those certain feats for the higher level feats to be outliars. With the universal feats shown, it was shown to have been displayed enough times.

2. Yes one can alter the rules, but it still doesn't mean Da Rules wasn't about to self destruct with shown attack potential, and even so, it also doesn't mean that both cosmo and jorgen at their peak didn't prevent the actual destruction with their raw strength, which was stated to be needed. Like think of this, someone may have detontated a bomb, but just when it is about to explode, and some superhero prevents the explosion through sheer forces, would that or would that not be a destructive feat for the hero also

3. Ok, even though Shirley didn't create the universe, in which where else would the universe have came from then, it still doesn't mean he wasn't using cosmo and wanda's magic to destroy both universes. Further proven that when Cosmo/Wanda got their magic powers back, they instantly restored both universes back to the way they were. Yes it would've taken over time, but alot of other feats were scaled to universal for similar reasons, in which took over time for one universe, including destroying the space time as well, how else would it scale then, unless it would be at least multi galactic.

4. Again, the reason why poof doesn't perform the same feats is because he was trained not to, and mastered his abilities, in comparison to when he was just a new born. That was even the whole purpose of the movie to see who gets to keep poof and how will his powers be used. It doesn't mean he doesn't have to power to. Further proven how he is able to grant wishes similar to cosm//wanda

5. Wrong, the wand in fairy world, the power source for fairies, is one of the 4 wands used to defeat the darkness, and was even in the prophecy so why would it be any different in power.

The only thing might agree on is the fact that defying power =/= AP,

I didn't read anything of what Radicalcoolade1 said, but we can't just ignore Poof's Low 2-C feat. I feel comfortable saying that doing so is BS.

I disagree with scaling everyone to Poof, when he does his feat with an ability established that only he can do. Especially not Anti-Fairies and Pixies, since they literally needed to use Poof to destroy Earth.

Everything else I don't know enough about to say for certain, but Dark seems to make sense.

I also do not know the series well, but trust Dark649's judgement.

@Ryu If the problem is the scaling then Poof himself and his equal should be Low 2-C. But to consider that Anti-Fairies and Pixies aren't able to destroy Earth via context is simply not ok as the 5-A & 5-B feats in this verse are both consistent and done without much effort.

The Poof episode explicitly had the Anti-Fairies and Pixies as unable to destroy Earth on their own. That's an undeniable fact. If you want to say that it's PIS since there are other Tier 5 feats they scale to then sure. But trying to scale them to someone else's Low 2-C feat done in the same episode where they explicitly cannot planet bust is super disingenous.

I still think the Poof feat is an outler considering there are no other feats on that level in the series.

Oops, sorry for delay for this reply

Anyway, about them not being able to not take over earth was also because the fact how Jorgen could just have the power to stop them from entering in the first place since he was the one who created a barrier between the anti fairy world and earth/fairy world in the first place (Just only those two locations) Actually proven in one episode before, another undeniable fact. The reason why they had a chance was because cosmo left himself vulnerable "somewhere" in another location away from earth and fairy world with poof, that wasn't being guarded by Jorgen. It was even stated to be a problem by jorgen that it would now give the anti fairies/pixies a chance to look after cosmo. Again, the reason for why they would need poof is for the following reasons.

1. Due to poof's unpredicatable power to be used to cause chaos around the universe, giving the anti fairies a chance to not let poof be trained by Jorgen.

2. Possibly due to just PIS.

Heck, you could even add up to how the main cast survived the reset of their universe being resetted (Of course if would be an outlier for timmy however).

Again, it was explained to why he doesn't use specific powers like he did before

Lastly, it wasn't stated that he was the only one capable of using those abilities, any fairy baby could do it, but the reason behind why there wasn't any/as much destruction behind their birth was not just only because they weren't in the hands of anti fairies, but also because they were given power controlling rattles to help stabolize their power, and was also trained by Jorgen

Also, for more further evidence for why poof isn't shown to use his powers as frequently is because it was stated by jorgen that he will give poof the rattle to help control his powers, therefore, when he burps, he just burps regularly, ect. Same with other fairies who were babies (https://www.******************.com/the-fairly-oddparents-specialfairly-oddbaby) (44:14) (Key note: Yeah I'm not sure how to convert links/urls into words, such as "here" and such lol)

so will we continue this thread, I've made all of my points clear, unless you guys have more problems with this revision...?

I don't think it is for Poof, who performed the feat and doesn't have a profile. I fine with everyone else not scaling from that feat.

I still believe that Butch's universal statement is as solid as, say, Saitama's new speed, but I'll discuss that later. This thread should be closed.

Just to clarify, Foop was created after that episode, and I never said anything about scaling everyone to the Low 2-C feat in it. I'm not sure if my position was clear in this thread.

In my opinion it wouldn't be classified as an outlier considering it was explained for why certain feats aren't as oftenly shown as 5-A feats

Just look above

I can close this thread if you wish. Are the rest of you fine with this?

Antvasima said:
I can close this thread if you wish. Are the rest of you fine with this?
Just as long as it gains approval as an acceptable feat, or at least is decided by staff/other members

Well, as Ryukama mentioned, the Low 2-C feat seems to be an outlier, but it would probably be good to insert his explanation for why as a note in The Fairly OddParents! verse page.

Okay. Sorry. I thought that was what you meant, given that you said that the feat happened in an episode wherein the fairies were unable to destroy the Earth.

So uh...close it or what? I have already made my claims I have gone over every other claim against this revision already, and gone over it, unless there is more to consider, the main question is why not include this upgrade? What else makes it an outlier?

Antvasima said:
Well, as Ryukama mentioned, the Low 2-C feat seems to be an outlier, but it would probably be good to insert his explanation for why as a note in The Fairly OddParents! verse page.
So did somebody insert a note about this into the profile page (for clarification purposes and to avoid future discussions about this subject)?

I mean, maybe it's too early for that? We are in process of updating the Verse to a very casual Low 4-C feat which I found when checking some random episodes. And it's not clear if Poof's feat scales to himself or nobody, and if it does then how about Foop? Does he also scale?

Well, I afraid that I am the wrong person to ask.

Eficiente said:
I mean, maybe it's too early for that? We are in process of updating the Verse to a very casual Low 4-C feat which I found when checking some random episodes. And it's not clear if Poof's feat scales to himself or nobody, and if it does then how about Foop? Does he also scale?
As he is the opposite of Poof, it´s more than possible that it scales to him.

Back