• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Darkshine (at least 18.2 Megatons) VS Mirko (68.97 Megatons) (3.8x advantage for Mirko)

Speed equalised

Factors:
  • Darkshine's durability scales so high above his own AP that he can't damage himself and a character who matched his AP and had a massive skill advantage only did very minimal damage to him
  • Mirko has a massive lifting strength advantage with a 724.63910915x difference in her favour

Muscle man:
Muscle lady:

Last edited:
She's not massively above it lol. It's due to scaling to the USJ Nomu which scales to weakened All Might who is 31 Megatons when he is in a weaker state but not like massively weaker

How skilled is Mirko, and she's likely able to over power his durability, which will cause him to wuss out.

Mirko destroys. His ap is so weaker than his dura, which scales to like 1.7x lower than Mirko's stats.

Both are mostly physical fighters, Mirko has the advantage in lifting strength and AP, unless Darkshine is massively more skillful than Mirko, he loses

I don't remember skilled Mirko is. But I doubt Dark shine is that more skilled honestly.

Mirko is very acrobatic and was able to weave around Nomu's that downscale from the 31 Megatons. She isn't very martial arts skilled though and uses more brute force so she's much more acrobatic but similar level of skill.

Actually nvm, overreacted, although 3.8x advantage does tip things out of Darkshine's favour more

The durability on her profile states that the attacks that scale to her AP heavily damage her if she's hit by them herself so it should mean that Mirko's durability is << 68.97 megatons

Is there a rough estimate for how much of an AP gap is heavily damage like how 7.5x is a one shot or is it case by case?

We never used multipliers so I don't see where you're getting at, I'm just saying in terms of Pure physical prowess, Golden sperm would do better than darkshine

Ok...? I couldn't understand what you meant...

I still believe Garou is better, I don't see how Golden sperm would do better

I thought 7-Bs scaled to 30 Megatons (Vaccine Man) ?

Either way voting Mirko via far superior AP and Lifting Strength

Even with Darkshine's Durability scaling above his AP, at best it will be around comparable to her power output, which means he may survive her hits but will have a really hard time actually harming her, he'll eventually fall to his wounds. Her Durability apparently downscales a bit but the gap still is rather big

Mirko AP comes from scaling to the High-Ends (68.9 MT), her kicks are strong enough to rip through their bodies/limbs with a single attack.

Her dura is lower than her AP, since one High-End was able to throw her hard enough that she looked like this. The female High-End, the one that threw her, questioned this and asked how could she still move. Mirko's response is that she cancelled out the impact with her legs.

So someone who is 68.9 MT can injure her that much, despite the fact she soften the impact with her legs. She's not baseline 7-B, but it was agreed that her dura can't be 7-B+ based on what we've seen. The High-End's AP aren't far away from just 7-B either, which is 52 MT.

So in terms of durability, all I can say is that she can't be anything higher than 52 MT.

I head canon she's like 34.4 MT, assuming her legs cancelled out around half of the impact.

I'm not voting, just explaining her stats in the way that I understand it.

Last edited:
Back