• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All Might vs. Superalloy Darkshine GRACE

Toshinori Yagi (All Might) vs. Superalloy Darkshine
  • Fight location: House of Evolution Combat Testing Room
  • Starting Distance: 10 meters
  • Speed Equalized
  • High 7-A keys were used
All Might: CheatHydra

Superalloy Darkshine: King, Baken384, Emirp sumitpo, DaReaperMan, Dual_Binoculars, Nierre, Rockymountainjammer, Franako, EnderLord8, Theendzero13, sanicspood, ShinyMagicalGirl

I thought of making this matchup after seeing that All Might beat Carnage Kabuto in Carnage Mode. Going off of the scenario that was placed in that thread, imagine if after beating Carnage Kabuto, Superalloy Darkshine came upon the scene after having been sent by the Hero Association to investigate. He comes across All Might and a defeated Carnage Kabuto. Impressed by All Might's muscles, he asks the Symbol of Peace if he wants to do some sparring. Having nothing better to do and likewise noticing Darkshine's remarkable physique, All Might accepts the challenge. I thought of making this thread since Darkshine is canonically proven to be stronger than Carnage Kabuto, having defeated him in Carnage Mode after a 15-minute battle in the VGS simulator.

Last edited:
If they're both baseline, then the only thing Darkshine has going for him is his durability, which is higher than his AP. AM is more haxxed and has far stronger LS. I highly doubt Darkshine's Shimmer will do anything here since once AM sees his attacks getting reflected he could just go for the grab and gg. Also AM can go Plus Ultra to deal a bit more with that durability. Voting All Might.

All Might can't harm Darkshine at all. Both are baseline in AP, and Darkshine states that even he himself can't harm his own durability.

All Might's AP is a joke to Darkshine's durability. Darkshine was able to take more than thousands of repeated blows from Garou but still bled only a trickle. That too only after Garou used a move that negates durability. But All Might's LS also surpasses Darkshine.
So, this becomes a classic battle of grappler vs striker.
As long as Darkshine has enough confidence he can use Shimmer to deflect All Might's blows and wear him down using his own attacks.

Voting Darkshine as All Might has literally no way to surpass his durability. Plus, I don't se any battle changing haxxes that All Might has so it's fair to say that Darkshine has considerable win cons.

He would have to restrict darkshine for like 7 days according to SBA , how good is his stamina again?
Wait i assumed he grabs him and then crushes him with that Class T LS. Can't he do that? Also i think All Might's stam is superior but not enough to last for 7 days.

SBA Victory Conditions: "Death of the opponent, removing the opponent from the battlefield for at least one week (BFR), knocking the opponent out for at least one hour, or incapacitating the opponent by putting him in a state in which he can not harm the other fighter(s) for over a day, are to be assumed as victory conditions."

If All Might can't do any of these then the fight is indeed a stomp.

SBA Victory Conditions: "Death of the opponent, removing the opponent from the battlefield for at least one week (BFR), knocking the opponent out for at least one hour, or incapacitating the opponent by putting him in a state in which he can not harm the other fighter(s) for over a day, are to be assumed as victory conditions."

If All Might can't do any of these then the fight is indeed a stomp.
1:Would grab and restrict someone for a day counta even though you yourself cannot damage that person?
2:how good is all might stamina ?

1:Would grab and restrict someone for a day counta even though you yourself cannot damage that person?
2:how good is all might stamina ?
It's already been mentioned that All Might has superior lifting strength to Darkshine and could get him in a grab. Also, people are kinda ignoring how incredibly high Prime All Might's stamina is: he was able to keep doing hero work for 72 hours straight without sleeping. Even after that, he was still fast enough to go all the way across Japan and defeat an army of Instant Villains in three seconds. This occurred in the spin-off manga series, Vigilantes, so people probably might not be aware of that.

So that's something that's kinda being ignored: even if Darkshine's durability is superior, All Might could possibly outlast Darkshine long enough for his defenses to weaken, since Darkshine hasn't shown any instances of particularly incredible stamina. Sure, there's his fight with Garou and being able to take so many of his blows, but that's more related to durability, not really stamina.

All Might can definitely grab and hold Darkshine there for a day. I think restraining someone with superior LS does fall under "incapacitating the opponent by putting him in a state in which he can not harm the other fighter" since well thats exactly what happens. You put your opponent in a state where they cannot harm you by using your far higher LS. This can count as a win con for AM imo.

I'm not sure if All Might can perfectly restrain someone for a period of 24 hours. I also don't think we've seen All Might restrain anyone before, so I don't know how in character it would be for him to do something like that. And I question if he even knows any restraining technique to make sure Darkshine would be fully incapable of hitting him.

72 Hours of hero work doesn't equal 24 hours of 100% output. You can walk for a far longer time than you can run at full speed. Unless All Might was fighting AFO level opponents for that entire period, I don't think that is the best example of his stamina when going all out.

Well, All Might was nearly successful in restraining the USJ Nomu by putting him in a suplex were it not for Kurogiri, and was capable of fighting against the Nomu even when he'd already exhausted himself from hero work earlier in the day and shouldn't have been able to maintain his muscular form. He was also capable of taking dozens, maybe even hundreds blows from the USJ Nomu, even after the Nomu had attacked his weak spot. And this was all after he'd been injured by AFO and already gotten weaker after giving OFA to Deku, so Prime All Might would naturally have even greater stamina.

I also think you can compare Prime All Might's stamina to the current Deku. After AFO broke several prisoners out of Tartarus and had Muscular break several prisoners out, Deku went across the country and captured these villains without eating or resting. Not only that, but he fought several high-profile villains like Muscular and Lady Nagant, not to mention the other assassins that AFO sent (which probably weren't as powerful, but still). Deku told All Might he was already capable of speed comparable to his at his prime, and given Endeavor's comments about not being able to keep up with his speed, it'd implied he's maintaining at least 45% of OFA at all times. Not only that, but the other users even said that his injuries hadn't been fully healed, but he's still capable of fighting. I see no reason why a Prime All Might shouldn't have comparable stamina, since not only did he get OFA as a teenager like Deku did, but was also capable of using 100% of OFA almost immediately.

Last edited:
If All Might can't hurt Darkshine, it's a stomp.

I don't remember All Might trying to restrict the opponent for a while either.

All Might can't restrain Darkshine forever. Plus, Darkshine's durability will prevent him from being crushed.
It's not like you can't hit your opponent while he's grabbing you. So, that plan might not work either.
All might doesn't have any clear win cons.

Doesn't All Might have Plus Ultra, the ability to boost his power even higher through sheer effort? It's clearly been established in the series during his fight with the USJ Nomu and All For One, and it's even stated on his profile. I think this boost in strength could allow him to potentially hurt Darkshine.

Back