• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Who can beat this team? (Low 2-C)

Name a character who can defeat every character listed below in eather a gantlet style or 4 vs 1 fight.

Superboy Prime
SsrSuperSaiyanKefla
Jeaniepostprocessed by raikoart-d8m6p93
Zeus

Rules:

All fights end in KO or death

Speed =ized

You must clarify if you think your character could beat them gantlet style or 4 vs 1

Your character can not be higher then Low 2-C

You must explain why.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Zeus_(Myth)

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Jean_Grey_(Marvel_Comics)

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Superboy-Prime

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Kefla#Super Saiyan 2 + Berserk

Reinhard trows his spear, Avatar of Calamity Haxen to oblivion and Disembody Thought tranforms them in bunnies

It was back in the good ol' days... Which ended yesterday...

DMUA said:
And considering Pennywise's mindhax required the help of a High 1-B to beat, he could probably pull it off too.

Eh, somewhat out of context. The reason Gan empowered the Losers in Maturin's place was because Maturin was no longer alive to do so himself, not because he was incapable of doing so sufficiently the first time around. Or at least that's how I remember it. (Man, I really need to find a copy of the novel again...)

However, the mere sight of IT's true form is enough to kill people in an instant, so I'm pretty sure it solo-murders the OP's team anyway. That, and the fact that it can still just mindhax the majority of them.

Granzeboma solos, as he's able to use entire galaxies as weapons. He's also far larger than these people(seriously look it up), so it is unlikely that they will even do serious damage to him due to his immense size. All he needs to do is destroy whatever planet the team of people are on and they die of lack of oxygen. Everyone needs to be able to breathe, this is even what killed Vegeta in the RoF saga.

TheDarkSide857 said:
Granzeboma solos, as he's able to use entire galaxies as weapons. He's also far larger than these people(seriously look it up), so it is unlikely that they will even do serious damage to him due to his immense size. All he needs to do is destroy whatever planet the team of people are on and they die of lack of oxygen. Everyone needs to be able to breathe, this is even what killed Vegeta in the RoF saga.
1. Being large =/= being powerful. Galaxy weapons mean nothing to these characters.

2. Not sure why you're saying "seriously look it up." That seems snarky for no reason.

3. Being large =/= being durable (at this point). The above team can destroy space-time continuums; physical size doesn't really matter that much to these guys when it comes to destructive power.

4. The only character who can't survive without oxygen in this list is Kefla.

Assaltwaffle said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
1. Being large =/= being powerful. Galaxy weapons mean nothing to these characters.
2. Not sure why you're saying "seriously look it up." That seems snarky for no reason.

3. Being large =/= being durable (at this point). The above team can destroy space-time continuums; physical size doesn't really matter that much to these guys when it comes to destructive power.

4. The only character who can't survive without oxygen in this list is Kefla.
1. Even if they can tank galaxy weapons, Granzeboma has shown to use other tactics, like trapping its opponents in their minds to live out their alternate lives in parallel universes.

2. I was just telling you to look it up if you don't agree me on Granzeboma's size.

3. Uh, Granzeboma literally tossed Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann through multiple galaxies and tanked hits from him. And seeing that Granzeboma is either Low 2-C to High 1-C, he would eventually beat them.

4. The ability to survive without oxygen does not make you durable.

@Darkside

1. I am aware Granzeboma is diverse in its moveset. I am merely pointing out how galaxy shurikens won't do anything to universe busters.

2. Why would you tell me to look that up though? No one ever disagreed with you in the first place. Someone has to start conflict before telling someone to "look it up" in a snarky way.

3. Once again, galaxies aren't anything to universe busters. And for this battle we assume Granzeboma is Low 2-C, not High 1-C. They aren't somewhere in between that, they either are Low 2-C or High 1-C.

4. I never even began to claim it did...?

Assaltwaffle said:
@Darkside
1. I am aware Granzeboma is diverse in its moveset. I am merely pointing out how galaxy shurikens won't do anything to universe busters.

2. Why would you tell me to look that up though? No one ever disagreed with you in the first place. Someone has to start conflict before telling someone to "look it up" in a snarky way.

3. Once again, galaxies aren't anything to universe busters. And for this battle we assume Granzeboma is Low 2-C, not High 1-C. They aren't somewhere in between that, they either are Low 2-C or High 1-C.

4. I never even began to claim it did...?
1. Uh, Granzeboma is like a million times bigger than those people, so galaxies are perfectly capable of killing them, seeing as a simple Kamehameha defused Kefla.

2. Wasn't I counterarguementing your counterarguement? That is technically conflict.

3. Uh, have you counted these words? "likely High Complex Multiverse level (TTGL has been stated by Gainax in interviews to possess an entire compressed Super Spiral space-time universe within it. A Super Spiral Universe is noted to contai 10 or11 spatiotemporal dimensions, which would imply that STTGL, Super Granzeboma and Granzeboma all possess the same thing, to greater or equal levels, respectively), can ignore conventional durability with Probability Manipulation"

4. The ability to survive without oxygen does not mean you can survive a nuclear explosion.

5. Super Granzeboma.

@Darkside

1. A "simple" Low 2-C Power Kamehameha. AKA a universe level attack. AKA galaxies don't mean crap.

2. You didn't have any counterargument at all with your first post. Your first post was confrontational despite no one ever mentioning Granzeboma first. That is like a bunch of people talking about Fairy Tale and you walk up and say "Lol Superman is solar system level, look it up," even though that is not needed and has no relevance to what the others were talking about.

3. It doesn't matter that they have a possible High 1-C key. This is for Low 2-Cs. Granzeboma is either Low 2-C or High 1-C, not somewhere in-between. We have to assume he is Low 2-C for this fight, otherwise he effortlessly stomps.

4. Once again. I never claimed this. I said that a planet busted wouldn't kill them because they can survive in space. Obviously the physical force of a planet bust won't hurt them. They are universal. I thought this was obvious.

5. Super Granzeboma is banned from this since it is, at minimum, 2-B. Low 2-Cs only for this thread. Also why did you mentioned this...? There was no 5th point before.

Assaltwaffle said:
@Darkside
1. A "simple" Low 2-C Power Kamehameha. AKA a universe level attack. AKA galaxies don't mean crap.

2. You didn't have any counterargument at all with your first post. Your first post was confrontational despite no one ever mentioning Granzeboma first. That is like a bunch of people talking about Fairy Tale and you walk up and say "Lol Superman is solar system level, look it up," even though that is not needed and has no relevance to what the others were talking about.

3. It doesn't matter that they have a possible High 1-C key. This is for Low 2-Cs. Granzeboma is either Low 2-C or High 1-C, not somewhere in-between. We have to assume he is Low 2-C for this fight, otherwise he effortlessly stomps.

4. Once again. I never claimed this. I said that a planet busted wouldn't kill them because they can survive in space. Obviously the physical force of a planet bust won't hurt them. They are universal. I thought this was obvious.

5. Super Granzeboma is banned from this since it is, at minimum, 2-B. Low 2-Cs only for this thread. Also why did you mentioned this...? There was no 5th point before.
1. Since Granzeboma is Low 2-C, therefore his throwing strength is Low 2-C, which would mean that galaxies mean a lot of crap.

2. You had one job and that was to not mock me.

3. It doesn't matter because he effortlessly stomps anyway, because this team would basically be like specks of dust flying around him blasting him with tiny fireworks that would not harm him since he is too big for any of their attacks actually vaporizing a large part of him, and therefore minimizing the amount of damage dealt to him.

4. Yeah, but could they survive an Anti-Spiral Giga Drill Break?

5. I can add how much points I want.

6. Whatever the skills they have, Granzeboma probably has a few of those and has them better.

@Darkside

1. Galaxies or not, mass at a High 3-A or higher level doesn't matter. You need infinite energy to get to High 3-A, so either infinite mass or speed is required. For galaxies to reach this level, they would need infinite speed (and that still isn't Low 2-C).

2. I gave an example of what you're doing. I never said you're an idiot or anything of the like, simply pointing out that what you said seemed out of place and unneeded.

3. Specks of dust that can deal Low 2-C damage. Universe destroying, beyond-infinite power, damage. If they have the range needed to hurt a galaxy-sized being, they absolutely have the power to beat it.

4. That isn't want this point was about. And yes. They are Low 2-C, so they could survive a Low 2-C Giga Drill Break.

6. So you didn't look at the profiles and not only assume that Granzeboma has all the powers they do, but has them better.

Technically, it depends on the type of High 3-A.

4-D power that is less than universal is also High 3-A and not infinitely below Low 2-C, for example.

Kepekley23 said:
Technically, it depends on the type of High 3-A.

4-D power that is less than universal is also High 3-A and not infinitely below Low 2-C, for example.
Hey, you got what I mean. Talking about infinite mass and whatnot I mean High 3-A.

Also technically SoL would generate infinite KE, but I am assuming we are going with infinite speed since those galaxies already move at MFTL+ speeds.

Assaltwaffle said:
@Darkside
1. Galaxies or not, mass at a High 3-A or higher level doesn't matter. You need infinite energy to get to High 3-A, so either infinite mass or speed is required. For galaxies to reach this level, they would need infinite speed (and that still isn't Low 2-C).

2. I gave an example of what you're doing. I never said you're an idiot or anything of the like, simply pointing out that what you said seemed out of place and unneeded.

3. Specks of dust that can deal Low 2-C damage. Universe destroying, beyond-infinite power, damage. If they have the range needed to hurt a galaxy-sized being, they absolutely have the power to beat it.

4. That isn't want this point was about. And yes. They are Low 2-C, so they could survive a Low 2-C Giga Drill Break.

6. So you didn't look at the profiles and not only assume that Granzeboma has all the powers they do, but has them better.
1. Once again, incorrect. "At least Massively FTL+, likely Immeasurable (At least 25 quadrillion times the speed of light), likely transcends the concept of speed" So if he's that fast, then throwing galaxies hard enough to deal damage to Low 2-C characters is possible.

2. It just sounded like it.

3. As a result of point 1, Granzeboma likely has the power to either easily dodge these people's attacks or simply warp out of the way.

4. Even though they survive, they would probably be injured or scraped in some way. And Granzeboma could use the attack as a shield and a weapon at the same time.

6. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA No. Lets see here:

Zeus (Myth): "Superhuman strength, speed, reactions and durability, weather manipulation, lightning manipulation, Regenerationn, immortality(types 1 and 3), can make curses, Transmutation, shapeshifting (turn into a giant version of himself), Can turn into light, Petrification, Can change others' genders, Fate Manipulation | Cosmic Devouring(for Orphic Zeus)"

Jean Grey (Marvel Comics): "Telepathy, Telekinesis, Mind Manipulation, Illusion Creation, Flight, Energy Projection, Energy Absorption, Forcefield Creation, Matter Manipulation, Fire Manipulation, Teleportation, Concussive Force Blasts, Resurrection, Life Manipulation, Immortality(Type 4), Time Manipulation, Weather Manipulation and Reality Warping"

Superboy-Prime: "Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Heat Vision, Super Hearing, X-Ray Vision, Telescopic Vision, Microscopic Vision, Solar Energy Absorption, Flight, Ice Breath, Super Breath, He is also able to alter the timelines with his punches (which is likely a result of his future self), Resistance to Magic, Telepathy, Telekinesis, Reality Warping, Anti-Matter (Withstood attacks from the Anti-Monitor), Quantum Manipulation(Withstood attacks from Monarch), and Kryptonite."

Kefla: "Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Martial Arts Mastery, Ki Manipulation, Afterimage Creation, Energy Sensing, Transformation, Danmaku, Rage Power, Berserk Mode, and Reactive Power Level, Possibly Portal Creation (Any character equal to or stronger than Buu Saga top tiers can perform the Vice Shout with sheer power)"

Granzeboma: "Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Reality Warping, Creation, Telepathy (Talks to Simon before his death and before first making contact with Dai Gurren Dan through his entire universe), Teleportation, Energy Manipulation, Mind Manipulation, Illusion Creation (Put the entire Team Dai-Gurren into an illusory world of alternate Universes called Extradimensional Labyrinth. Can enforce visions on others), Quantum Manipulation (Destroyed Lazenganon quantum level and turned it into energy), Probability Manipulation (Can alter the opponents' probability of defending attacks with Probability Alteration Missiles and avoid being hit using Multidimensional probability fluctuations ), Size Manipulation, Portal Creation, BFR, Spatial Manipulation, Time Manipulation (Can attack from the past and future), Time Travel (Can move up and down the time axis), Non-Corporeal (The consciousness behind the manifestation doesn't have a body), Immunity to Soul Manipulation (Doesn't have a soul), Resistance to Mind Manipulation (The collective consciousness behind the manifestation consists of the thousands of minds of the entire Anti-Spiral race), Regenerationn, Immortality (Types 1 and 8; reliant on the Anti-Spiral race)"

You were saying?

@Darkside

1. KE hurting a Low 2-C isn't a thing. Low 2-C attacks are Low 2-C because of the attacker, not because of the physics behind them. Physically nothing would ever get to Low 2-C bar something that causes a singularity of sufficient power.

3. Speed is equalized for these, so dodging isn't really a factor. If anything titanic size in speed equal really hurts him, since his "equal speed" only moves part of his body at a snail's pace.

6. Yes Granzeboma is haxed, but the way you said it made it sound like you didn't even look. You just said "probably has a few of those" which is super ambiguous.

I agree Granzeboma wins, but that isn't due to his size or power, it is probably due to his hax, which, as you have shown, are powerful.

Assaltwaffle said:
@Darkside
1. KE hurting a Low 2-C isn't a thing. Low 2-C attacks are Low 2-C because of the attacker, not because of the physics behind them. Physically nothing would ever get to Low 2-C bar something that causes a singularity of sufficient power.

3. Speed is equalized for these, so dodging isn't really a factor. If anything titanic size in speed equal really hurts him, since his "equal speed" only moves part of his body at a snail's pace.

6. Yes Granzeboma is haxed, but the way you said it made it sound like you didn't even look. You just said "probably has a few of those" which is super ambiguous.

I agree Granzeboma wins, but that isn't due to his size or power, it is probably due to his hax, which, as you have shown, are powerful.
1. So you're saying the Infinity Big Bang Storm is Low 2-C and therefore perfectly capable of either severely injuring or killing this team.

3. Uh, look at this. "Size Manipulation, Portal Creation," So size restricting speed is irrelavant.

6. Nobody's perfect.

JohnConquest1 said:
HA DIO because if the unkillable lizard can do it so can this asshole.
DIO is 2-A and you probably say "He only 2-A with hax,he still 8-B physically".Yeah but the OP said any character higher than Lower 2-C are not allowed.

Tell that to everyone in the strongest for every tier threads, or the knowledgeable jojo admins on the site.

Back