• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Drago has the characteristics of Ancient Warriors. In this way, he can use Apollonir's Saiam Low ability and neutralize Superboy. Saiam Low continues until the opponent's strength is 0 and the opponent cannot move.

With Atomic Brave, the more his opponent increases his power, the more Drago's power will increase.

Scales to 6 universes
Drago has the characteristics of Ancient Warriors. In this way, he can use Apollonir's Saiam Low ability and neutralize Superboy. Saiam Low continues until the opponent's strength is 0 and the opponent cannot move.

With Atomic Brave, the more his opponent increases his power, the more Drago's power will increase.

Does Dragonzoid have any Dura neg hax? Because there's no way for him to physically harm Superboy Prime with such a Stat gap

Does Dragonzoid have any Dura neg hax? Because there's no way for him to physically harm Superboy Prime with such a Stat gap
Yes, with Saian Low, he can reduce the opponent's power to 0 without physically damaging the opponent, and the opponent cannot escape while this ability is performed.

Yes, with Saian Low, he can reduce the opponent's power to 0 without physically damaging the opponent, and the opponent cannot escape while this ability is performed.
You should CRT this to his PnA section. I've just read it and we have no mention to Duraneg

Very inclined for Drago, but let's wait for more inputs from superbly supporters

The problem is that this takes a while from what it seems. And it seems that the opponent needs to be within the energy field in order for it to be drained. With the sheer power gap between Drago and Superboy Prime, it'll take a while before

Superboy Prime could just further away and attack with heat vision, which would one shot Drago. Or just punch reality and rewrite Drago away.

The problem is that this takes a while from what it seems. And it seems that the opponent needs to be within the energy field in order for it to be drained. With the sheer power gap between Drago and Superboy Prime, it'll take a while before

Superboy Prime could just further away and attack with heat vision, which would one shot Drago. Or just punch reality and rewrite Drago away.
I didn't fully understand. This ability restricts SuperBoy's movement and reduces his strength to zero. The opponent cannot leave this area. I stated that it restricts movement. It's already written on the profile. Paralysis cannot be saved unless there is resistance to manipulation, Power Nullification-style abilities are used, or the person merges with something. Helios was able to survive this attack by merging with a mechanical Bakugan.

However, if Saiam Low isn't enough, Drago can use Brontes' fear manipulation ability and render Superboy unable to fight. (05:35)

Can use time stopping abilities. Examples of several time stops in the series

(01:10)

(18:47)

Wait Drago had all these abilities? All I remember him doing is pretty basic fire attacks throughout most of the show

Drago has Reactive Evolution. So even though the speeds are equal, this will put him slightly ahead. He can also use his attack reflection ability against incoming attacks, reflecting 2x the attack to the opponent. Also, I don't know exactly how this reality rewriting thing works, but Drago is not affected by the past. He has a clear hax advantage. Drago FRA.

How fast does Drago's 'reduce strength to 0' gimmick work? Especially against an opponent multiple infinities stronger than he is?
What's preventing Superboy from just looking at him, or sneezing too hard?

Oh man, I didn't know that. I thought that if a side got 7 votes or more after 2 days, the profiles could be accessed.
Nope. After there's a concluding score you have to wait for 24h to put the match in the profiles and ask for the thread closure

So Drago will simply use saiam low to cancel his opponent's abilities and make them immobile and gg. Drago will win easily since this is his first move
Okay, and then do... What?
Drago can't hurt him, from what I see.
Also if Superboy Prime starts noticing how he's quickly getting weaker and immobile, he'll probably just retcon-punch Drago away.

How fast does Drago's 'reduce strength to 0' gimmick work? Especially against an opponent multiple infinities stronger than he is?
What's preventing Superboy from just looking at him, or sneezing too hard?
It's VERY slow actually. Like so slow regular multiple humans could have dialogs and complain before it reduced someone's strength from equal to Apollo (original user of the ability) to 0. It would take actually ridiculously long for it to eat away someone much stronger than he is

Drago can't hurt him, from what I see.
Saiam low is a type of dura neg
Also if Superboy Prime starts noticing how he's quickly getting weaker and immobile, he'll probably just retcon-punch Drago away.
A person under the influence of Saiam Low cannot attack his opponent. If he could attack, Helios would attack instead of combining with Metal Fancer.

Also why are you only talking about Saian Low? I also mentioned abilities related to Time Stop and Fear Manipulation above. Also Drago, who has flames as hot as the core. Even if his AP is not enough, he should be able to hurt him with these flames. Drago has a lot of Power Nullification. Can cancel Superboy's attacks. He can reflect Superboy's attack, making it 2x stronger.

Back