• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Who can beat this team? (8-C)

Dood SCP-682 is like 2-C and btw sans should be high 7-C and Low 7-b because stats in Undertale don't make sense. According to a Undertale wiki Asriel's Attack data is 8 but he is still considered multiversal besides the fact that undyne and others have a higher Attack than Asriel but are not multiversal so this means Undertale stats make no sense and seeing that sans is stronger than his Brother and Undyne would make him at least Low 7-C and at most Low 7-B

And you're looking at the wrong stats. We use the in-game CHECK stats, not the ones in the code of the game.

Apatheticskell said:
Dood SCP-682 is like 2-C and btw sans should be high 7-C and Low 7-b because stats in Undertale don't make sense. According to a Undertale wiki Asriel's Attack data is 8 but he is still considered multiversal besides the fact that undyne and others have a higher Attack than Asriel but are not multiversal so this means Undertale stats make no sense and seeing that sans is stronger than his Brother and Undyne would make him at least Low 7-C and at most Low 7-B
What are you talking about, just look at 682s profile he starts a High 8-C.

And ok Smashor thats why I said if.

Sans's Durability is Large building+ actually. Seeing that Undertale takes place inside a mountain and it is near lava it is safe to assume this was a volcanic mountain. So if this is a volcanic mountain and lava is basically the earth's core pouring out of a volcano this would mean that the Undertale monsters are near the earth's core and to further prove this there is structure named core in hotland.this means if sans is near the hottest place on earth and he is still wearing his winter clothes and he takes the heat like it's nothing would mean either he is heat resistance(which is certainly not true since he does sweat in the fight with him and people only sweat to cool down the body temperature.) or he is at least Large building + Durability and keep in mind that's the least

If there allowed to be 8-C or below but with higher hax then Jill Presto and Cain from DC solo with ease.

Don't know where you're pulling the High 8-C+ number from.

Also Sans never came into direct contact with Lava. Also lava =/= as hot as the core of the Earth. Also the core is an artificial structure, not related to the Earth's core.

Btw SCP-682 is high 8-C only without his absorption ability other wise he will be 3-C(yes I know I wrote 2-C earlier and that was a typing error). Anyway if we take base SCP-682 with no resurrection it will lose because of KR since it has killed people and committed more that it's fare share of sins and because of the massive speed, Intelligence, Range, Durability and Abilities edge that the other team has

Saikou The Lewd King said:

Also Sans never came into direct contact with Lava. Also lava =/= as hot as the core of the Earth. Also the core is an artificial structure, not related to the Earth's core.
Well the fact the core structure in Undertale was Named after and built on the earth's core is just the small evidence uniting the fact that Mount Ebbot is a volcanic mountain.

And seeing that people in Undertale are in the underground and seeing there is lava there would mean hotland is actually built on TOP of the earth's core and that would make sans high 8-C+ feats durability or at least building level- durability (this is the least accurate since the earth's core can easily melt the material used to make a building even if it is 32 feet away from the earth's core)and at most Large building +(Large building + is more accurate)

And you're looking at the wrong stats. We use the in-game CHECK stats, not the ones in the code of the game.
Still if asriel had supposedly had infinite ATK on check he could instantly kill us with every Attack he throws but he does'nt so even with the in-game check Undertale stats don't make Sense at all.

Yes he did not come in contact with lava but staying even 10 or 30 feat away will still count this as large building+ level or at least Large building- and sans wears winter clothes in that hot area increasing the heat for him at least at 1 degree at most 3 or 5 degrees

No specimen 7 does not out hax due to the fact it can only attack people with psychological trauma and only sans might be the one with psychological trauma and going non-corpreal would be useless against sans because sans mainly attacks the soul and not well... the corpreal/physical body

When your team gets bodied by a giant monkey, maybe.
Well no. Since the rave monkey's Speed is Unkown it will likely get blitz by the team. It may take a lot of power to kill the monkey but eventually they will do it. And no immortality type 8 won't help since madotuski is not present in this fight making that ability practically useless.

Btw SCP-682 is high 8-C only without his absorption ability other wise he will be 3-C(yes I know I wrote 2-C earlier and that was a typing error). Anyway if we take base SCP-682 with no resurrection it will lose because of KR since it has killed people and committed more that it's fare share of sins and because of the massive speed, Intelligence, Range, Durability and Abilities edge that the other team has

One 682 wasnt allowed two the High 8-C version is before he starts adapting he still has all his power indluding the ressurection and 1-B immortality also he would eventually become tier 4 or higher and outclass them all

Also like I said Cain and Jill Presto stomp.

Still if SCP-682 will eventually out class them all because of growing in Tier this would mean that SCP-682 won't be allowed since ot's full potential is not high 8-C

One 682 wasnt allowed two the High 8-C version is before he starts adapting he still has all his power indluding the ressurection and 1-B immortality also he would eventually become tier 4 or higher and outclass them all

Also like I said Cain and Jill Presto stomp.

Still I think SCP-682's durability is actually universal since if u destroy all the cells in his body it has nothing to regenerate from so 1-B is just over estimation that this wiki makes from time to time.

SCP-682 can die if exposed to anti-matter. Since anti-matter is atleast 1000 times stronger than matter if SCP-682 came in contact with it will instantly die because if matter and anti matter collide they both destroy themselves. So matter manipulation is the way to kill scp-682. And it won't be able to adapt to it since no MATTER(get it) what SCP-682 Is actually made up of matter.

@Apathetic 682 has resistence the matter manip all the way the to quanic level, it was cursed by a 1-B to never die, it has come back from being erased from existence before also its Type 9 immortality comes from its true self which is also 1-B, in order to kill 682 you must beat out that.

@PsychoWarper SCP 682 has immortality type 10 since on the wiki all Tier 1 characters are actually examples of immortality type 10(I just read it),

PsychoWarper said:
If there allowed to be 8-C or below but with higher hax then Jill Presto and Cain from DC solo with ease.

I don't think Cain can defeat these guys. The only things Cain has on them is Attack reflection but that is nothing. Well For Sans it is necessary that In every battle he goes first/attacks first and seeing that Cain has peak human Attack, travel, reaction, and combat speed Cain will eventually die because of the bones or Gaster Blasters since sans' Attack potency is at least small building level-(that's a VERY VERY VERY EXTREMELY LOW Low-ball) and at most Low City level while Cain is in only wall level durability but because of Attack reflection sans will die too since the same force he hit Cain with will Attack sans. but if sans dies and Cain dies and the other 2 survived Welp they will win and Cain will lose.

Code:
And they all can purposely hit weak attacks but because of
cain's Wall durability the others can send wall level attacks at Cain and all the people in the team have at least building level durability so basically Cain can't win.

And yes immortality but i'll tell you this, many people have considered vs matches with immortal characters lost besides the other character having no ability to get rid of immortality.

For example Darkseid vs Thanos(no anti life equation or Infinity gauntlet) Darkseid is the official winner of this battle besides Thanos having almost all types of immortality that Cain has despite Darkseid having no way to get rid of it.

Basically immortality is not invisiblity your soul will still be alive but not your physical body.

So yeah Cain can't beat this trio

PsychoWarper said:
Jill won't win either. In fact since her reaction, travel, Attack and Combat speed is athletic human she would get BLITZED by any of the characters in the team especially sans before she could/ can even see in the future

Veloxt1r0kore said:
Both of these would end up getting blitz by all of the characters in this team

With dr GII having Super-sonic reaction speed he would even get blitz by the slowest in this team being gruntilda who is Super Sonic +. And the 2nd fastest in the team being Gunvolt who is Relativistic and The fastest being Sans who is FTL+ likely MFTL.

And Rinko Gadou will be blitz by Both Sans and Gunvolt but not Gruntilda since she is basically the same speed as Rink being Super Sonic +

@Apathetic both Jill and Cain have 1-A type 8 immortality they could seat there for the rest of time and will never NEVER be killed by those three, now for offense Jill has tier 1 death hax and for Cain any attack no matter its nature will be sent back 7x stronger.

Both are considered in the same league as EoM and Reinhard so yeah its a stomp.

Back