• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Azure Striker Gunvolt CRT: Third Game's Additions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like we should just remove the movement speed part of the profiles and keep Speed of Light (or FTL I guess), since the travel speed stuff is really contentious (I'm of the opinion that it should still be Superhuman or so travel speed considering that Copen needed a motorcycle to keep up with Ghauri, Kirin using a motorcycle to blast into the Sumeragi Institute of Technology, and literally every single mission not ending in a second flat), but people will still argue for the other side too, so honestly I feel like cutting out the middle man would work better.

I feel like we should just remove the movement speed part of the profiles and keep Speed of Light (or FTL I guess), since the travel speed stuff is really contentious (I'm of the opinion that it should still be Superhuman or so travel speed considering that Copen needed a motorcycle to keep up with Ghauri, Kirin using a motorcycle to blast into the Sumeragi Institute of Technology, and literally every single mission not ending in a second flat), but people will still argue for the other side too, so honestly I feel like cutting out the middle man would work better.
Counterpoint: You're using the dumbest anti-feats in the history of versus and excluding movement speed is a bad idea when it's possible to not.

Is it really mature to insult someone else's points? Scaling all of them to sub-rel travel speed based off of one calc is also fairly shakey anyways, especially when the speed of those lasers in-game changes depending on whether you're playing as, or playing against Copen. Might as well calc how fast Gunvolt is relative to Copen's lasers if you really want to have light speed/FTL travel.

There's also the fact that many other profiles don't show travel speed even when it's much slower than their combat speed, such as the Fate profiles and DMC profiles.

Just flat out making the speed be FTL and removing that calc makes things simpler and cleaner, also letting us come to a compromise.

Gonna read through this, I'm was going to make this a brand new CRT later which will apply to my response with everything below- but, might as well do it here as it's not all that necessary- here's the main idea we're gonna deal with:

Septimal Surge Multipliers

The essence of this is on an essential level- apparently multipliers HAVE to be stated, even if it's mathmatically proven that Septimal Surge does double damage. So- it can't be used. Sumeragi Swordsmen still scale to Eden, even if it's probably a heavy downscale just from the sheer fact that GV cannot just get 690x stronger in half a year of depression and running away- as Septima is tied to one's mental state, it would only make him weaker- plus he said he was rusty on the field on the intro stage of GV2.

Now, why is this important? We calculated the Muse's full power at 6-C with this Septimal Surge mathematics- however, that's no longer valid- so... what will replace 6-C?

High 6-A Muse and Djinn

First off, lets recall that the Muse and the Djinn are the same type of Stand Septima (said at multiple parts of the game and the website). Before you mention that Djinn is possibly stronger as said on the website, keep in mind that Lumen in this game is a weaker Image Pulse (also said in the game where they introduce Image Pulse) that isn't as strong as the real thing. Yet this Lumen is still able to defend the group against Djinn's attack, so yes, they scale to each other.

So... where does this High 6-A Muse / Djinn come from?

Let's start with the statement of Gunvolt destroying the world outright, as I've already shown above in this thread's OP. This has already gotten through this CRT once, just as a reminder. We use the Reference Calculation Feat for this (~600 Petatons for surface wiping from the ground, as Vanishing World can happen on the ground).

In the Japanese Translations, Moebius is stronger than this, since Primal Dragon GV is what uses Vanishing World after all. It's here where get another (important?) statement, "Moebius is stronger than both Nova and Zonda"- and doesn't mention Zed. Meaning that Zed cannot be any stronger than Nova and Zonda. You can say that Nova and Zonda in their base, Weaponized, scale to that- but that's pushing it, Gunvolt was likely referring to their states when they used the Muse's powers to the fullest.

Moebius then fused with Gunvolt, making the two together the strongest in the verse- and Kirin has to fight them for a short time (so she scales lmao). That is until-

Djinn comes in to empower Kirin, allowing her to defeat Moebius-Gunvolt- it's pretty clear that Djinn's the primary reason why Kirin was able to fight Moebius-Gunvolt. But let's say people don't buy that and Djinn was only there to resist Astral Order (tbh i like this because kirin's cool):

Kirin later on fights iX2 Copen, who in his weaker iX1 body, defeats Berserk Blade- who uses the full power of the Muse in the Butterfly Effect, making Blade a Muse Level Threat, therefore, Copen would be Muse level.

What I'm trying to say- is that from the above, the Djinn (and thus Muse) Amps definitely scale to Moebius if they had made any contribution at all in empowering Kirin.

And from there, anyone that scales to the Muse, such as Asimov or enraged Gunvolt, should also scale. We remove "6-C", and replace with "High 6-A". There will also not be a need for early game Kirin, as Black Badge was canonically empowered by Djinn, making him High 6-A, and Kirin still fights him.

As for the Dragon Saviors, it stands to reason that Gunvolt's Dragon Radiation, which turns others into Primal Dragons- a level beyond Septima (stated in the cutscene after the intro stage and the official website), would also turn them into High 6-A people- since they can fight Kirin, who fights a Djinn Amped BB early game.

As for ATEMS knights, with Binding Brands, they probably scale, after all, Binding Brands are used to seal Moebius and his power away.

OOOOOOOKAY. Been a while. But we got a lot to add since last time (I will spoiler-tag some of the Epilogue ATEMS stuff just in case though)
  • Grand Master Asimov key, scales to Post-Dragon GV and Zed and gives him Septimal Surge, just like Third Revenger Nova

Asimov and Nova Scaling
They fight Kirin and GV, end of story yeah, High 6-A

But for Asimov, I feel like a new key is very unneeded, we still fight Asimov, while grown substantially, but I feel like an entirely new key is hardly from needed. He's just had a lot of time- and is mostly the same aside from "I'm stronger now".

I much prefer it being:

H6A, eventually far higher: As this is Asimov extending his lifetime, getting an unstable body and growing stronger, kind of like an RPG character (like Cloud Strife), whose basically just been grinding

It's not a big deal, if I get L + Ratio'd, fine. but it's best to not put so many keys of just "Asimov" "Asimov" and "Asimov" oh and "Demerzel"

• That Asimov is heavily implied to lead into or compare to LAiX Demerzel, so that solves LAiX2's lack of concrete improvement from iX1 as well.

Speaking of this:
GV1 ASIMOV CAN THROW KNIVES BRUH
This is primarily more of a Notable Attacks and Techniques section, but lets just talk about Asimov's "Throwing" attack- where he tosses knives, grenades, drones, etc.

Asimov is a founder of QUILL, and only the most precise of marksmen can even use the EATR rifle, a futuristic military weapon. Wanna know what else are military weapons? Knives, Grenades, and Drones (yes even today we have military drones). The fact that Asimov is INCAPABLE of throwing a GRENADE is absurd despite being the leader of a militaristic organization with tons of these weapons around (Zeno uses a rifle with a grenade launcher). QUILL is also an organization where you "don't snoop on another's Septima".

image.png

And Asimov has NEVER shown his Septima to any other QUILL member, GV- his foster son, didn't know a thing. Of course he'd need to use his militaristic themed skill set, such as learning how to throw a Grenade or Knife, HERE because it's needed to fight effectively without needing to resort to his Septima- else be found out that he's an Azure Striker.

In iX, there would also be literally ZERO reason to pick up the basic human capability of throwing or SPECIFICALLY throwing knives. Asimov is out to take over the world at this point, he would use his- oh I don't know, the ability to manipulate bloody lightning instead of the oh so important ability to learn how to throw a knife, which is not important at all.

Also, in the Azure Striker Gunvolt 1 Dengeki Profiles, they specifically picked out concept art that shows Asimov... THROWING KNIVES (middle right).

4_Asimov_November_2015_Issue.jpg

And in this very profile:
image.png

He's skilled in all kinds of weapons- all kinds that are relevant, which would be militaristic, which would be snipers (EATR), pistols (Used one vs Copen), grenades (iX), and BLOODY KNIVES (iX).

As well, Asimov is a situational fighter- he specifically chooses to not use his EATR because it's not an anti-personnel (close range) weapon- and well... he's in an enclosed elevator... that seems close range to me.

image.png

For those shouting "he did it in iX tho", that's because A- he's not even aiming at Copen, he's trying to electrify the ground, electricity goes through Prevasion. Yeah he also throws knives but he also throws them into the air to catch him mid Bullit Dash, use up those Bullits. He knows Prevasion would run on a type of power source after all in EP, especially when replicated- because he himself has EP.

He also knows about Prevasion, he uses it for goodness sake- and he also knows that Greed Snatcher, the only thing that actually did anything to him when fighting Copen, would be the only thing that would work against an infinite Prevading Gunvolt. Knives won't do CRAP here- Asimov knows the situation, he's smart enough to know that only Greed Snatcher will work- if even his own Flashfield cannot do anything to Prevasion.

So for goodness sake, GV1 Asimov can throw knives

GV1 ASIMOV CAN ASTRASPHERE AND LUXCALIBUR BRUH

It's pretty clear that some Azure Striker SP Skills are stronger than others, and that they follow a specific order of strength:

Astrasphere costs 1 SP Point, Luxcalibur costs 2 SP Points, and Voltaic Chains costs 3 SP Points, and each is more powerful than the last.

It would make sense for two people, Asimov and GV to get these powers in this order, especially when they have the same exact power from the same exact project that injected that power into them. It would make no sense for Asimov to learn Voltaic Chains, and then later on learn to use Astrasphere and Luxcalibur afterwards in an iX era, especially when he can just... use Voltaic Chains to win any fight that gets in his way.

It's similar to Pokemon, imagine two Charizards, they learn Ember before Flamethrower, just because one Charizard isn't the same exact Pokemon as the other one doesn't mean they learn Flamethrower first. And also, why would they even bother to learn Ember, after learning Flamethrower? Same thing

Again, Asimov is also a situational fighter, so if you wanted to argue "why didn't he use that against GV? He only used Flashfield". First off, that would be a clash of game mechanics and lore, you have to use an SP Point to use your own Astrasphere, and in an especially hard boss fight you'd want to... use those SP Points to heal instead. It'd be a really jerk move to use an SP Point just to cancel out Asimov's Astrasphere, with your own Astrasphere (this interaction happens btw if u use Astrasphere as GV against GV3 Asimov) you may have not chosen for the mission (because you can't change mid-way in Steam / original 3DS GV1)- just so you can DAMAGE him, right AFTER dealing with danmaku Greed Snatcher patterns.

Also, Greed Snatcher just stat reducts, Asimov knows this because he fought Copen, and he got grazed by a Snatcher in the web novel and it really made him weak. An Astrasphere (which he needs to charge) would be unneeded when a faster Flashfield will do.

I won't argue too much about say, Flash Dart + Lock-On Flashfield, Voltaic Buster, etc (even though he technically is a Berserk Azure Striker, same as GV in GV3 when... well- Berserk (Anthem's official name))- because maybe it could have taken him a bit to figure that those ones out- although for Voltaic Judgement, he definitely has done that one before with Copen in the web novel.

Also No GV1 Asimov cannot use Voltaic Re:AGE or Septimal Surge

• Zed's basic abilities got a lot more fleshed out, although I don't think the Dragon Saviors except Kirin scale to him, Zed whips them pretty casually.

I'm... working on the page... as we speak... just... let me finish Kirin first... after the new... Gunvolt... gifs- argh

• Serpentine is an expert fortune-teller apparently. Doesn't seem combat-viable but it's still an ability we should take note of.
Bet, Serp will take a while to get to, more important characters come first
  • Luxia's gonna need a solo combat key, and a pretty damn strong one at that. Scales to Zed, telekinesis, Illusions, and Light Manip at bare minimum.
Im tired man how many gifs do you want me to make man aaaaaaa
  • I'm also able to prove GV3 main cast at three times FTL (I could've done this before but Zed gave me extra supporting evidence)
Elaborate plz, aside from the Reload Charge Move having a statement I don't know where you're gonna get that from

Other things... Azure Spirits can make Image Pulses, turn others berserk and possess em... oh and bestow powers like in GV2, only to Kirin this time likely

Last edited:
Okay, all that more-or-less checks out. We can still downscale non-Berserk Blade and the other Falcons, who only use small amounts of Muse power, to 1/4 Demerzel, which would still make them (and GV, since he currently scales to Blade) 6-A. Grimoires work and scale similarly.

I'd rather keep humanoid Asimov and electronic Demerzel, at least, as separate keys. Otherwise I'm fine with condensing them.

As for the 3xFTL: this is actually from the base game, specifically in Sunrise Palace 2. Shiron's Overclock Septima is outright stated to work at lightspeed, and during those missions he was constantly tracking the Saviors' positional data (mentioned in one of the mid-Palace chats) because he couldn't get a decent layout of the palace itself on scan.

Anyway, early in Sunrise Palace 2, Shiron's data shows three Apollos at once. Since BB, who has Apollo in visual range, doesn't say that he's cloning himself, only that he's really good at backflips, it's logical to assume that he's simply moving so fast that Shiron is receiving three separate data points for Apollo simultaneously. Since Overclock is, as stated, lightspeed calculations, that means Apollo is moving at three times the speed of light.

A fairly casual Zed being outright stated as lightspeed just gives a little more support to the feat.

Last edited:
Okay, all that more-or-less checks out. We can still downscale non-Berserk Blade and the other Falcons, who only use small amounts of Muse power, to 1/4 Demerzel, which would still make them (and GV, since he currently scales to Blade) 6-A. Grimoires work and scale similarly.
1/4th? Where does this number come from?

As for the 3xFTL: this is actually from the base game, specifically in Sunrise Palace 2. Shiron's Overclock Septima is outright stated to work at lightspeed, and during those missions he was constantly tracking the Saviors' positional data (mentioned in one of the mid-Palace chats) because he couldn't get a decent layout of the palace itself on scan.

Anyway, early in Sunrise Palace 2, Shiron's data shows three Apollos at once. Since BB, who has Apollo in visual range, doesn't say that he's cloning himself, only that he's really good at backflips, it's logical to assume that he's simply moving so fast that Shiron is receiving three separate data points for Apollo simultaneously. Since Overclock is, as stated, lightspeed calculations, that means Apollo is moving at three times the speed of light.

A fairly casual Zed being outright stated as lightspeed just gives a little more support to the feat.
That's... certainly strange... but it could work? I much prefer a more concrete calc or something, but this should count for something

The 1/4 comes from the four Asimov holograms in iX1's ending, one of whom Blade slashes to pieces. Admittedly it's a bit of an assumption, but...it might still count for something. That's the formula we used for Blade back when Demerzel's calc was mass-energy.

That is quite an assumption yeah. If Septimal Surge doesn't get a 2x even though it mathematically checks out- for the sake of consistency I don't think this should check out either. Demerzel is much weaker at this point in time, so I doubt he'd have the same quality of holograms when he's about to die. Blade obviously killed all of those Asimovs too so she wouldnt be jut 1/4 going with this argument- plus Demerzel is far far more powerful than a hologram Asimov, saying a hologram Asimov is 1/4 Demerzel is really downplaying just how powerful Demerzel is- considering GV3 Asimov can clash with Berserk GV3 GVs Astrasphere like in GV1 Flashfield Clashing. Berserk GV3 is more than likely far more powerful than an Anthem GV1 since even in his Sealed State GV3 GV pretty much has all of Anthems abilities and destroys bosses better than Anthem GV1 ever could

That's fair, just figured we should cover all our bases. Should the divided-Muse calc go back to the 1/9 we had suggested a while back?

That's fair, just figured we should cover all our bases. Should the divided-Muse calc go back to the 1/9 we had suggested a while back?
That is possible if we want to be consistent, but the H6A Muse wouldn't line up with the concrete 7-A Tenjian Feat if divided by 9, perhaps it was casual but we don't have much proof

Also I feel like Nova should at base be possibly H6A with his own power given how surprised GV was at looking at him transform, more than the Muse Power being the thing that worried him- and that he was already using all of Joule's powers in the first phase to begin with, if weaponizing made any contribution, then weaponization must be that level too

Last edited:
Oh yeah, forgot to mention, due to Epilogue ATEMS, Azure Spirits (Which are fragments of the combined power of GV and Moebius) can do multiple things that GV should be capable of doing since Azure Spirits are literal fragments of his power.

Octimal GV should be capable of creating Image Pulses on his own, and ones capable of fighting until defeated instead of disappearing after a few seconds like Kirin's as well as possessing psychic projection spirit things (IDK exactly what to call it honestly).

You know, since we NOW know the context for the DLC fight against Kirin in iX 2, Copen being the only one to beat her when both Asimov and Nova lost to her is pretty impressive. Especially since it's Kirin's stronger form to. Lucky for Copen she isn't spamming Image Pulses lol. Though in hindsight it's now rather odd that Gunvolt is so silent during THIS fight. Granted they probably kept him quiet to avoid GV 3 spoilers, but again, IN HINDSIGHT, you'd think GV would have something to say about this version of Copen. Oh well. Does this mean Copen and the iX 2 cast properly scale to GV 3 characters? If so, how do you think Copen would have faired against Zed and Moebius GV?

You know, since we NOW know the context for the DLC fight against Kirin in iX 2, Copen being the only one to beat her when both Asimov and Nova lost to her is pretty impressive. Especially since it's Kirin's stronger form to. Lucky for Copen she isn't spamming Image Pulses lol. Though in hindsight it's now rather odd that Gunvolt is so silent during THIS fight. Granted they probably kept him quiet to avoid GV 3 spoilers
Gunvolt… wasn’t even there in the iX2 Fight- there’s no reason why Kirin is suddenly able to use her XX Moves at that point either. Probably not the same time as what you’re thinking of

Either way, High 6A applies to the iX2 cast due to Muse level threats being that strong

(also Kirin gifs r gonna be my main focus for the foreseeable 2 weeks so she’ll be out soon)

Last edited:

It is done

Wow very impressive. Didn’t quite realize just how much stuff Kirin had. I just got a chance to check this thread out since I only just finished Gunvolt 3 a few days ago.

It is done
There's a bit of inconsistency with the Tier/AP and Durability and Striking Strength

Also you listed keys, and only have one key.

Last edited:
Okay quick additions

Power Absorption Resistances
Glaives function by ripping out the Septimosomes out of Adepts, making them unable to use their powers until Sumeragi lets them. That's pretty much as much of a literal Power Stealing argument as you can get- they literally rip your powers out of you.

Some people have resistances to this,
Nova and Merak. Although the latter is attributed to his power, so he'd be an exception or get a "Possibly", even though it doesn't make sense as if his Septimosome is out of his body, he can't use it period.

As for GV and Moebius, Moebius got temporarily negged by 6 Glaives (lmao) that contained his Astral Order, while GV had 1000 Glaives and he still broke out, so he'd get a 2-A Power Absorption Resist, cuz Moebius's Astral Order is 2-A.

Greed Snatcher Scaling
Apparently Greed Snatcher's abilities allow it to one-shot Moebius and Astral Order GV, as seen when you use it on him (as an Image Pulse), so Greed Snatcher could scale to the above

Also GV can Prevade Greed Snatcher (the real deal, not the Image Pulse which goes through)

Moebius Gunvolt's Image Pulses
As of Epilogue ATEMS, Gunvolt is able to create Image Pulses on his own, with his leftover Azure Spirits to create full on boss fights such as Dragonvolt.

Azure Spirits also possess people and things like that

BFR Damnatio Memorie
As we now know from extra new content, Damnatio Memorie sends people to different timelines to those that survive it. So we get BFR for that

Memorie should upscale from anything Tenjian has as well (Time Stuff, Space Stuff, Soul Stuff, Death Stuff, Existence Stuff, Concept Stuff), which also targets the existences of things, so EE upscaling from it on a 2-A level.

To further explain it, when “existences” in the scan is mentioned, it refers to the concepts it mentioned earlier-

It freezes concepts like time, space, and soul up- then smashes those “existences” up, specifically it says it "kills the concepts / kills the opponent" for sure, meaning it refers to these concepts, very important aspects of the person, existence erased- while Moebius just seemingly, completely erases everything by destroying all possible histories of a person

Last edited:
A few more CRT additions

First off, this lightspeed feat is already been accepted years ago, we just need to apply the calculations now

Secondly

Kirin Super Limited Macro-Quantum Resist
Azure Strikers are known to manipulate electrons to negate Prevasion

While in some cases, Kirin is able to be hit through her Prevasion by other lightning wielders, Primal Dragon Gunvolt cannot do this, so while it's even more weak than normal resistances, it still counts- especially if a Berserk Blade can do it.

Elise Resurrection details
Not really CRT worthy, but technically, Elise's Ressurection can revive Kirin from her soul being destroyed by BB, so in a way it's "Mid G. Regen", but it's ressurection, so I don't really know, I'm just saying it exists... I wouldn't say its regeneration, but it's there

Layered Lightning
Azure Strikers have "Layered Lightning" where they can pierce other forms of electricity resistance

Gunvolt in GV1 did not take any damage from the Electroscourge... which is just normal electricity

Copen copied Asimov's lightning in the form of Stellar Spark, yet he couldn't damage Gunvolt with it.

Yet, Asimov himself CAN hurt Gunvolt with his lightning

Alright, this should be it

Somehow, Gunvolt gets even more broken.

High G. Regen
This is the main thing. I advise making sure I'm not just completely wanking and going through my logic to make sure I'm not being stupid.

I was looking at our standards for this type of Regeneration

High-Godly: The ability to regenerate after the erasure of body, mind, and soul, along with at least one even more fundamental aspect of a character's existence, such as their place in the narrative, their entire history, or the underlying information (Type 2) or concept(s) (Type 1 or 2, but only very rarely 3, if there is strong evidence of being similar to the former types in terms of how hard it is to regenerate from them) needed for them to exist.

Entire history being erased, counts- along with other types of destruction

As we previously established in the very first message of this thread

By definition, Damnatio Memoriae is Latin for "condemnation of memory", indicating that a person is to be excluded from official accounts, as if they didn’t exist. Here, Moebius is doing it literally. I don’t know what to classify this as, but we do get a hint here: the japanese version of Damnatio Memorie has a simple name: “Erasing Existence”. From what we can see in the SP Skill animation, Moebius attempts to cut off (cut off the line that likely represents timeline, as each are separated from each other) every possible past versions of the victim that leads up to the person that is currently fighting him, destroying all versions of the subject’s past that led them to that point and erasing them from existence. In the video, there are events that don’t actually happen in the main story, such as Gunvolt and Asimov teaming up on Zonda, when in the main story, Asimov should be dead at that time- in addition, Asimov is wearing his glasses while using his Azure Striker Septima, when he normally has to take those off to use his Septima. Of course, this is all an educated guess, so… maybe this would be more of a “possibly/likely Timeline Manipulation and Existence Erasure”- but honestly I feel like it’s pretty clear cut.By definition, Damnatio Memoriae is Latin for "condemnation of memory", indicating that a person is to be excluded from official accounts, as if they didn’t exist. Here, Moebius is doing it literally. I don’t know what to classify this as, but we do get a hint here: the japanese version of Damnatio Memorie has a simple name: “Erasing Existence”. From what we can see in the SP Skill animation, Moebius attempts to cut off (cut off the line that likely represents timeline, as each are separated from each other) every possible past versions of the victim that leads up to the person that is currently fighting him, destroying all versions of the subject’s past that led them to that point and erasing them from existence. In the video, there are events that don’t actually happen in the main story, such as Gunvolt and Asimov teaming up on Zonda, when in the main story, Asimov should be dead at that time- in addition, Asimov is wearing his glasses while using his Azure Striker Septima, when he normally has to take those off to use his Septima. Of course, this is all an educated guess, so… maybe this would be more of a “possibly/likely Timeline Manipulation and Existence Erasure”- but honestly I feel like it’s pretty clear cut.

This already been accepted as timeline destruction, being erased by history is what Damnatio Memorie does- it also does the following:

Memorie should upscale from anything Tenjian has as well (Time Stuff, Space Stuff, Soul Stuff, Death Stuff, Existence Stuff, Concept Stuff), which also targets the existences of things, so EE upscaling from it on a 2-A level.

To further explain it, when “existences” in the scan is mentioned, it refers to the concepts it mentioned earlier-

It freezes concepts like time, space, and soul up- then smashes those “existences” up, specifically it says it "kills the concepts / kills the opponent" for sure, meaning it refers to these concepts, very important aspects of the person, existence erased- while Moebius just seemingly, completely erases everything by destroying all possible histories of a person

This was also accepted- as Damnatio would upscale from Tenjian, who destroys these "existences" of a person- so logically, a move that completely erases them without a trace would also be doing those things.

As for why this is important...

As we can see- while Kirin does technically resist this attack, it doesn't mean she's immune, she still is affected and can die Damnatio's effect: being erased from all possible histories

And the Muse revives her-

It has already been previously established, the Muse rejuvenates its allies by increasing their regenerative abilities, this has long been accepted too as Mid-G Regeneration for a time up until now, thanks to Tenjian's Seven Slashes, which Damnatio. And in addition to now regenerating from Damnatio's history erasing effect- this would make it High-G Regeneration.

And to prove that Kirin is actually fine after Anthem:

Every time u use Anthem, Kirin is effectively "saved" as she seals Gunvolt back up before he goes berserk and completely destroys the world (the whole Anthem gimmick is that you can't spend too much time in it, or the world ends, so you need to finish the stage quickly)

Below are multiple examples that have this as a qualifying term for High-G Regeneration:
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Sailor_Moon_(Manga), https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Kamen_Rider_Oma_Zi-O, https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Fusion_Zamasu_(Super_Dragon_Ball_Heroes)

Teseo's Hacking
Teseo's hacking is layered on top of the Azure Striker's- which is praised to be able to essentially rule the world with their hacking ability if used in that way

Gunvolt's Limited Transmutation Resist / Transformation
Speaking of Teseo, how Gunvolt warps long distances is by turning himself into electronic data and back- so I don't see a reason why Gunvolt cannot resist turning into data or something like that. I'll also add this detail to the transformation part of his P&A

Prevasion Question
So recently, there's been a new matchup thread, but before any of the results go through, I need to check how the following works

X Person can interact and harm beings made of electrons, which is what Prevasion essentially does- however "stronger versions" of Prevasion exist.

Azure Strikers can manipulate electrons to harm other Prevasion users, this is why Gunvolt can hit Copen when he uses Prevasion. However, Azure Strikers also resist this attempt, such as when Asimov tries to hit Gunvolt, but Gunvolt Prevades- and vice versa

HOWEVER, even more proficient Azure Strikers can hit through Prevasion in GV3- specifically, Gunvolt can hit Asimov straight through Prevasion entirely despite Asimov resisting electron manipulation, Gunvolt can still hit him with even better control?

Existence Erasure also sometimes and sometimes doesn't work on Prevasion, Damnatio Memorie for example, can hit Kirin through her Prevasion, but cannot hit GV, even though descriptively the two are one of the same. Jota's Zero Blade can hit through GV1 GV's Prevasion, but not Kirin's- even though again, they are the same thing descriptively- clearly they're interacting with the electrons, but for one, it just... doesn't work-

So I'm wondering, is hitting electrons even enough to damage a Prevasion user at this point? Should I just make it layered?

It also Prevaded Damnatio Memorie, an acceptably 4D / 2A Attack- so would it be a 4D Hax in which hitting electrons won’t be enough? Could also apply to his NPI

Last edited:
IIRC, according to DT, simply erasing someone's history is just a higher end Mid-Godly regeneration. And in order to reach High-Godly, one needs to be erased on a conceptual level iirc.

High-Godly: The ability to regenerate after the erasure of body, mind, and soul, along with at least one even more fundamental aspect of a character's existence, such as their place in the narrative, their entire history, or the underlying information (Type 2) or concept(s) (Type 1 or 2, but only very rarely 3, if there is strong evidence of being similar to the former types in terms of how hard it is to regenerate from them) needed for them to exist. - Our Regeneration Page
According to this, history being destroyed also counts (and in this case, "all possible histories"), and the conceptual part is an "or" suggesting its optional - its just that it is has to be in addition to the other types of erasure

Is that part just outdated? Because I don’t see conceptual being needed for characters like Sailor Moon I think?

Also, there is a conceptual thing too, but it's Type 3, where Tenjian kills the concepts of a person, and the profile saying that is what let's him kill the enemy "for sure". But I don't think that's strong enough to make a case for High-G

Maybe we just go with a "possibly High-G"? idk

Also, I've gotten some new information, and apparently, every time GV heals himself, he gets stronger, did the math too, it's consistent with Septimal Surge as well. Will probably add it in later

Regardless, the Prevasion question above is also something that is on my mind, if that can be answered? Would it be layered Intangibility / NPI? It also Prevaded Damnatio Memorie, an acceptably 4D / 2A Attack- so would it be a 4D Hax in which hitting electrons won’t be enough?

Last edited:
It's been a good couple months, and it seems like this game still continues to give. Let’s begin

Speed

• New Speed Feat in which I have already proven here, Gunvolt 1 chars can scale since they can perform similar feats (such as Copen’s Hailstorm Blade and Board Circuit), as well as GV raising his gun forward as Jota does this kind of high speed movement.

Moebius & Gunvolt

Once again, Gunvolt just continues to become more and more overpowered

• Time Travel / Rewind: In the Japanese script (this is made by a Japanese company)- Gunvolt decides the best way to prevent the world being destroyed is to “redo himself”, which he does by turning himself into a baby (which has already been a passed fact earlier in this CRT)- but
メビウスが視せた未来、”今の姿のボク”が引き起こす破滅であるならばボク自身をやり直してしまえば…!
Mebius ga miseta mirai ima no sugata no boku ga hiki okosu hametsu de aru naraba, boku jishi wo yari naoshite shimaeba
The future that he showed to me… If my “current self” is the trigger of the upcoming ruin, then I must redo myself!

In English, goes like this
GV: Put it off, buy time, and cooperate with everyone to fix the problem, huh. In the future Moebius showed me, all the destruction was caused by the "present me." If I could just do it all over again...!
......So that's the best "present me" can do...

Both talk about “doing it all over again”, and in Japanese, specifically redoing “himself”, meaning that he has to redo everything about him until the current or present self, not the future self, which destroys the world. This leaves the only option to be Redoing his “past self”
  • Moebius Resists Djinn Mind Control when he was awakened, though when asleep this doesn’t apply
  • Moebius (Exclusively to him) has Instinctive Reactions
  • GV Resists Moebius’s Absorption in the bad end of the game, Moebius’s absorption applies to only Primal Dragons
  • Muse Powers: Dude literally has the Muse’s Wings, and now that he can make Image Pulses on his own long lasting without Kirin’s help (Source: Episode ATEMS Dragonvolt), he should have access to all of her powers, as the Muse in GV3 is an Image Pulse created from him (Source: Dialogue Cutscene after GV3 Intro Stage).
    • He can detect other Primal Dragons and Adepts (Source: GV3 Conversations and the entire plot of GV1), Mind Control all Adepts (Source: GV1), etc.
    • In GV3’s Bad ending, loading a save file shows us something similar to how it was in Gunvolt 1, which we determined was attributed to the Muse’s powers for sending GV back to a point in time where he was able to give Joule the last jewel for her necklace, despite that being impossible since she was captured just as GV got home. Here in GV3 the same thing happens, where there’s really no room for this conversation to happen, all seemingly before they even meet Moebius at all since it puts us back in the stage select, which means it is possible that Kirin and Base GV have Immortality Type 8 just like in GV1
  • MGV Resists Base Kirin’s Layered 2-A Sealing
    • 6 Glaives (2-A) < 1000 Glaives (2-A) < Base Radiant Fetters (Superior, but completely failed against Moebius) < Djinn Radiant Fetters (sealed MGV)
Zed
  • Able to hit Gunvolt’s Azure Spirits, meaning some sort of NPI for Soul / Ghost Based Hitting.
    • Azure Spirits are soul fragments (AB Spirit = Azure Spirit, they are called “AB Spirits in the JP version of Epilogue ATEMS). And there is no reason why GV’s should be any different from Asimov’s
    • Azure Spirits at the end of Epilogue ATEMS are also able to escape the containers ATEMS created specifically designed for them, meaning they have some kind of ghost-like intangibility.
Kirin
Base Gunvolt (GV3)
  • Potentially higher enhanced senses, can see Serpentine who became one with the mist and dodge accordingly, can see BB through his quantum stealth cloak which is specifically for stealth.
  • Resists 1000 Glaive Sealing, which is superior to 6 Glaives sealing Moebius, so make resistance against Kirin’s sealing layered
  • Is consistently proven to basically perform any of Kirin’s resisting feats but better (example, Prevading Tenjian’s Seven Slashes or Damnatio Memorie when Kirin takes normal damage), so he should scale to her Time Stop Resist
    • This also applies to him hitting spirits, as he can deflect BB’s soul based attacks with his Flashfield, and has interacted with spirits before such as Asimov’s AB Spirits as well as Lumen, though the latter is an odd case
  • Teleportation Range goes into space. These ballistic missiles in the cutscene (literally the name of the stage where GV teleports onto the ballistic missiles), reach up into space. They come from a different country where ATEMS resides, which is implied to be arabic / egyptian based on the music of the game and other evidence.
  • Gunvolt has Spaceflight, one look at the credits scene and it’s pretty obvious, that light is also baby GV if you pause at the right frame, and besides just before this GV became a ball of light earlier in this vid to prove it
  • 4D Electricity Manipulation: It makes no sense for GV’s Image Pulses to be the only “4D Ability” that pierces his 4D Prevasion that he has when it stems from his Azure Striker. I think we could probably just go on the Fate/ route and just say 4D elemental attacks, but not like, Tier 2 attack power or anything. At the very least, his Electricity should have NPI on this level, though if his Prevasion (considered to be a basic part of his moveset compared to SP Skills he’s had for all of his games) has this level of potency by just turning into electrons / electricity, I see no reason why his other moves, especially his more advanced moves… don’t scale to this potency
  • Also, as the source of Dragon Radiation, should probably have resistance or he'd just like... die to himself
GV1&2 Resistance

• Cosmic Radiation: Firmament, where the final battle takes place, is an “Orbital Station” (Source: Mid-Stage Dialogue, Babel), or more commonly just known as a space station, which typically resides in the thermosphere. This is far above the ozone layer which resides in the stratosphere. Since Gunvolt fought Nova outside the space station in the 2nd Phase, he’d naturally be hit by the radiation the sun would give off, and he feels absolutely nothing.
  • Absorption resistance. Asimov cannot absorb any of GV’s attacks of GV himself when he Prevades, when GV can absorb Stellar Spark which was copied from Asimov’s blood by Copen. The lightning resistance should be scaled to this.
  • GV Absorption Resist during Prevasion, can absorb Asimov’s Stellar Spark so which should be electrons so
Asimov: Gets Blade’s / GV’s Resistances as he has the same Septima, it’s kind of a given.

4D Muse Powers
  • The entire plot of ATEMS, the main antagonist, is to use Luxia’s (or Djinn’s) mind control abilities to control Moebius’s Astral Order- a 4D ability, so maybe possibly 4D
さっきの…レイラの電子の踊精(サイバージーン)なら、覚醒前のメビウスに干渉して、無限の星詠(アストラルオーダー)の舵取りができる
Sakki no Reira no saibaa jiin nara, kakuseimae no Mebisu ni kansho shi, asutoraru oodaa wo kajidori ga dekiru
Layla, who (you) just met, can use her Cyber Djinn to meddle with and take the helm of the Astral Order while Mevius hasn’t awakened yet

Last edited:
Yeah pretty much everything this should be closed tbh

If u don't believe me ask dark I annoyed em like a gazillion times per every new addition here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back