• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Who can beat this team? (8-C)

Thats not how that works they can have higher keys there just not being used... however beings like hatchworth should be as even using hes 8-C he has 1-C summons and it says nothing about having higher ability level.

Well it does say they can't have higher tiers so this includes tier keys as well since they are above 8-C and it clearly said nobody above 8-C

Yes but unless Smashor says no higher keys hes only talking that you cant use a 4-B in this fight but a 8-C has a 6-A key you can use the the 8-C key but only that.

Veloxt1r0kore said:
@Ape

You didn't reazlie they're nigh-impossible to kill,right? no matter you blitz them they're still stay.

Also Yurika Tatsumiya passive mindhax them to death.
Edit Yurika can't mind hack them if she does not have time to react. I checked her powers and abilities and there is nothing that makes her hard to kill such as immortality, healing, Regenerationn etc. While yes she does have non-corpreal Keep in mind this won't work against sans since sans attacks the soul and not corpreal bodies/ physical forms. With Yurika having Normal human speed and street level durability she would get blitz by everyone in them team before she can use her mind hax not to mention everyone has an Attack potency of above street level and at least building level

@jamesthetaker not really to Attack someone using hax or manipulation still takes time to react since people will have to process what's going on who to manipulate how to manipulate etc. Even tho normal humans do this very quickly it's still nothing compared so MSH+ or relativistic. So she gets blitz

@Apatheticskell Don't you know what " Passive " mean? It mean even she can still mindhax them without need to control it. She just simply sit there, do nothing and everybody get mindhax. Her mindhax is so powerful that people don't even realized that they got controlled. The team already lose when they encounter Yurika.

Speed is equalized my friend so don't bring that up.

Lady Ashford said:
Speed is equalized so i don't see the point of you arguing anything about it
IDK why speed equalized is even a thing like this even Strength equalized Durability equalized Intelligence equalized etc. Should also be a thing.

Its so you can have marches with characters like the Flash, now since most of your arguments revolved around speed they are no longer valid.

Apatheticskell said:
Lady Ashford said:
Speed is equalized so i don't see the point of you arguing anything about it
IDK why speed equalized is even a thing like this even Strength equalized Durability equalized Intelligence equalized etc. Should also be a thing.
Speed equalized are used to avoid speed blitz in VS thread. If strenght, durability and intelligence get equalized it won't make any sense.

Quite a few of the characters mentioned don't really have an answer to Gruntilda paradoxing them right off the bat.

Bloodborne hunter, Enter the Gungeon hunter.

@Woki

EtG Hunter is 8-B now

@Gyro

Is that her leading move? Because Brunhilde only needs to sing to kill her body, mind and soul. And it's 100% in character for her to lead with that

Yeah, the first thing Grunty did when she was annoyed by Banjo was travel back in time to defeat them there (in her post-BK 1 mentality). Not 100% in-character, but in-character enough to say she leads with it.

It's thought based too

GyroNutz said:
Yeah, the first thing Grunty did when she was annoyed by Banjo was travel back in time to defeat them there (in her post-BK 1 mentality). Not 100% in-character, but in-character enough to say she leads with it.

It's thought based too
So she gets killed when she meets Brunhilde in the past? There isn't a "kill the enemy when it was a baby" when your opponent was directly summoned into existence

Also using it literally once isn't exactly "in character she opens with that"

Well, if Brunhilde has had her powers since she was born, yes. Otherwise no. Just saw your edit. In that case, she can go back in time to before she was summoned, create an army of robots or something that can snipe her from afar (she has 8-B machinery) and send them to fight for her (although in-character she'd probably end up coming back herself, so likely inconclusive)

Why would she use it again and again when she not only knows that it won't work against Banjo & Kazooie again, but it'd also make for a really boring plot if she travelled back in time every game.

Adding to that, she was far less serious in the first game, and in the most recent game (Nuts & Bolts), she had a supreme being making sure that she didn't try anything funny.

PsychoWarper said:
Also id like to point out that with speed equilized Cain and Jill absolutely stomp.
Pretty sure they always do in these sorts of threads

GyroNutz said:
Just saw your edit. In that case, she can go back in time to before she was summoned, create an army of robots or something that can snipe her from afar (she has 8-B machinery) and send them to fight for her (although in-character she'd probably end up coming back herself, so likely inconclusive)
I mean if she goes back herself, that's a win for Brunhilde, no?

Finding out her origin might also be difficult given that like, only 5 people know about it.

She'd be going back with an army of robots that'd snipe Brunhilde. It's a 50/50 whether she'd go back during or after sending her robots.

Also depends on whether Gruntilda will be nice enough to bring one of her teammates along with her. I assumed not for in-character purposes, but if she does, then there'd be at least one person alive in the team to tell the tale.

How long ago was Brunhilde summoned?

Yeah but that's a 50% chance of a "more often than not" thing So Brunhilde wins if Gruntilda doesn't time travel, and wins in half the scenario where she does

Wouldn't Gruntilda's teammates die to the galdr as well? Also that would be outside help.

A decade ago I think? I don't think that there is an exact date, or at least I don't know it yet (haven't finished the game)

In the gauntlet style one, yes it would be outside help. But in the 3v1, it's fair game. When I say teammates I'm referring to Sans or Gunvolt btw.

If it's a decade, then Grunty travels 20 years back in time (even without prior knowledge) and does her thing from there.

Granted that Brunhilde wins more often than not tho.

Back