• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Peppersalt43

They/Them
ALTERNATE TITLE: THE FIRST OF THE SAGA

So for anyone who's read the saga, maybe you'd eventually notice that I never actually wrote anything specifically featuring these characters until the creation of the main hub, mostly just being obscure references or just an unseen force behind the scenes. Which is odd as they are basically very important characters in the lore the first person trapped and freed in the realm as well as the looming figure keeping everyone trapped) due to being the OG spammed characters IRL.

Well with the resurgence of their matches, I may as well finally bring this in before anyone else does this. It's been looming for too long and I already brought Sans back in anyway
● ------------------------------------- ●
Bakugo found himself in where he usually stood, the wall of picture frames. Staring down at him however was Connor's portrait, a notable lack of explosion marks on the frame, likely due to how new it was. Looking at the side, he noticed the familiar picture that had been the one staring him down all this time, now taken down and removed of its once golden borders.

"Damnit! It's just not the same..." Dynamight sighed before turning away. He eventually went back to the main room to grab a bite before some practice. Before he could do so however, a familiar figure descending from the ceiling to meet up with him.

"Alright, which nerd are you?" he asked.
"The imprisoned one" Mr. Fantastic replied "I've recently been studying into the history of this place and it seems that you have connections to the baseline".

"Connections is really stretching it".
"Well information has been scarce and almost everything I managed to learn about him was apparently sourced from you. I thought I'd let you know first about what I've done to further elaborate on that".

Reed found himself being grabbed by the collar and pulled so suddenly, the person he was talking to now staring him down with anger. "What did you do?!" he asked, his grasp growing tighter and tighter until the silence was broken by that familiar, cheery, obnoxious voice.

"Oh! Hey Bakugo! I-" Deku greeted. Not even a second was spared before his friend lunged at him with rage as Mr. Fantastic watched on in horror before eventually snapping out of it. "Right, countermeasures!" Reed thought before reaching into his pocket. His movements are suddenly stopped as he felt a familiar spell wash over him, the one which held his soul in place.

"No, let him do this" Sans said, earning Mr. Fantastic's rightful protests "He's been holding this back for a few years now. It's good for him, let him blow it all up". The two watched for a few hours as the two heroes engaged in brutal battle until the two are too injured to stand up. With the fighting ceased, Sans decides to see his fallen comrade, finding him still breathing. "So, you done?" he asked, earning a nod and smirk from Bakugo. The short skeleton turned his attention to Deku, tossing a pack of instant noodles to him as a familiar tune starts playing.

"Good, my turn".

• Speed equalized
  • Place Located in: Last Corridor
  • latest
  • Starting range: 50 meters
  • Everything above 8-B is restricted
  • Win via anything!!
  • The First Denizen : 0
  • The First Baseline : 0
  • Incon : 0

redfox-inuzuka-sans-genocide.jpg

VS
E

Last edited:
Deku flies, propels, jumps, precogs and predicts his way through all of Sans attacks, eventually outlasting him to one shot because Sans has horrendous stamina.

The fact that all his attacks even have patterns is a detriment, cause combat genius Deku who can predict impossible bullet paths, invisible air barriers and attacks faster than himself, on top of having Danger Sense and Float, will literally fly through all of Sans’ attacks and not get hit once after seeing how he fights for less than a couple seconds.

Only thing that maybe trips him up is being teleported, but he has good enough reactions and skill to react to it and not get hurt. Not to mention he’d then adapt to it and start predicting being teleported.

Deku flies, propels, jumps, precogs and predicts his way through all of Sans attacks, eventually outlasting him to one shot because Sans has horrendous stamina.

The fact that all his attacks even have patterns is a detriment, cause combat genius Deku who can predict impossible bullet paths, invisible air barriers and attacks faster than himself, on top of having Danger Sense and Float, will literally fly through all of Sans’ attacks and not get hit once after seeing how he fights for less than a couple seconds.

Only thing that maybe trips him up is being teleported, but he has good enough reactions and skill to react to it and not get hurt. Not to mention he’d then adapt to it and start predicting being teleported.
That's all fair but don't forget that Sans is an extraordinary genius, both in and out of combat. Out-Smarting him isn't gonna be the easiest thing in the world, especially when even the slightest mistake is a death sentence for his opponent if they don't have soul destruction resistance.

That's all fair but don't forget that Sans is an extraordinary genius, both in and out of combat. Out-Smarting him isn't gonna be the easiest thing in the world, especially when even the slightest mistake is a death sentence for his opponent if they don't have soul destruction resistance.
He doesn’t have to outsmart him, he just has to react fast enough to not die. The main concern is teleportation, actual attacks get countered by Damger Sense and Deku’s own smarts.

Also, Sans genius isn’t specified for combat like Deku’s is. His attacks are ****** up and overwhelming, but Deku can see through all of them for the optimal route and not get hit, and that’s without Danger Sense literally alerting him to all of Sans moves. Sans is a genius for his knowledge of the world and Time Machine building intelligence, not cause he can perfectly adapt his combat strategy to anyone. If anything, that’s a weakness of his, since he seems to attack Frisk/Chara the exact same way regardless of resets.

So if Deku just keeps on his toes, swings around with Blackwhip, flies around and uses his Fa Jin speed amp, I see no reason he can’t at the least tire Sans out well before he’s at risk of being hit by a bone or Gaster Blaster.

No %, tier, or even if he allowed to use percentages is stated for Deku so SBA says hes at 100% meaning he throws a single punch which creates a massive AOE shockwave Sans won't be able to dodge alongside his other advantages

Last edited:
What? Yes it is, it says in a tactical sense, meaning combat.
Tactics =/= direcr combat. You can be a tactician and be terrible in a fight.

I’m not saying he’s dumb or anything, his patterns are literally created with maximum effectiveness and he’s clearly super smart in employing his powers, but he’s not doing anything crazy like predicting Deku back or predicting his danger sense dodges.

Wait, hold on. I just realized you only gave Deku Prior Knowledge and not both of them, as well as not specifying Deku's Base State. Sans has no chance here with that being the case.

Deku should still take it as he'll dodge everything thanks Precog, his intelligence, and Analytical Prediction, fill the entire Judgement Hall in smoke, and with how much hes gonna be moving to dodge those attacks he'll build up Fa Jin which can be activated to blitz out Sans and hit him since it gives him an insane speed boost.

Sans literally stomps multiversal dudes but can't defeat Deku

How strong is his precog in this key? Sans also has gravity manipulation for flight
pretty damn good, he can dodge attacks or be alerted to threats before they even happen allowing him to avoid incoming attacks and its very fast in activation allowing him to dodge a ton Lady Nagant's bullets in quick succession to one another, on top of his Analytical Prediction which can predict the movements of people far faster than him and incredibly high intelligence make him a very hard person to hit in any meaning full way.

pretty damn good, he can dodge attacks or be alerted to threats before they even happen allowing him to avoid incoming attacks and its very fast in activation allowing him to dodge a ton Lady Nagant's bullets in quick succession to one another,
Hmm I see so thats a problem.
on top of his Analytical Prediction which can predict the movements of people far faster than him and incredibly high intelligence make him a very hard person to hit in any meaning full way.
I don't think predicting will help since sans is unpredictable and also has thought based attacks. Is this an incon since it just depends on how good deku would be in UT genocide route? (LOL)

Just like Ali then.

I think deku stomps if he is as good as ali. Deku has other ways to kill sans wayy before he has to dodge all of the attacks

Back