• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Who can beat Darth Nihilus?

Darth Nihilus has one of the mast broken hax ability's on this site. Finding a good match for him is like Shiny hunting(Soul crushing and ultimantly not worth the effert). So I ask you, who can beat the Lord of Hunger?

Nihilus
Rules:
The chracter you pick can not be any higher then planet level(5-B).

No BFR

A lot of robots should do well against him, having neither minds nor souls and all. Just need to be able to hit non corporeals.

Knight (Destiny) should be able to win with the right configuration of stuff. Ascendant ones, Taken ones, some of the special guys, etc.

Star Wars can mindhax robots, though this is rare amongst even some of the strongest Sith

Wasn't that more for the quadrillions people? Thought nihilus wasn't among them.

Ascendant and Taken knights still work anyways. Souls are either in the Ascendant Plane or subsumed by The Darkness, and their minds resist being in the Ascendant Plane or are subsumed by The Darkness. Taken aren't really alive, so there goes the death manip, some Knights would resist death stuff and the ones that shouldn't should be able to Low-Godly back in because Ascendant.

Not sure what you mean unless you're asking if they're the only one that scales.

In which case, no.

Schnee One said:
Beast Zero Gudako said:
That match was an Incon last I checked
The match doesn't count the fact Homulilly resides inside of her Labyrinth, he doesn't have Interdimensional Range in his profile. Besides, Homulilly should have the same Unconventional resistance to Mindhax as her previous key. Basically, if she got mindhaxed, her power will overwrite the effect even without Homura willing it.

Schnee One said:
Which is an incon as both are mindhaxed
Can he Mindhax people that is located in other dimension?

NoH. omura's own power will overwrite his mindhax, just like what happened with False Madoka overwritting UKG Mindhax.

Not really.

Witches cannot exist outside of their labyrinth unless you are Walpurgis and few other. Homulilly is no different, she requires to be within her Labyrinth to maintain her existence, which is why she reverted back to Homura When the barrier was destroyed.

But even if he did within Homulilly Labyrinth by default, the giant Witches that was seen in Rebellion wasn't even Homulilly's true self. The weirdly looking one inside another dimension that Madoka and co has to break in is the real Homulilly.

Homulilys mindhax does not affect people outside of her barrier, in fact Madoka had to enter it to get mindhaxed

Their range applies to their familiers and dragging them into the witches world

I'm actually working on a profile that could potentially beat him. It won't be added until after the forum change but we'll see. They are a robot that has NPI along with a once bunch of fun passives like Resistance Negating and Absorption.

JoshSSJGod said:
I'm actually working on a profile that could potentially beat him. It won't be added until after the forum change but we'll see. They are a robot that has NPI along with a once bunch of fun passives like Resistance Negating and Absorption.
From Xenoblade Chronicles X I assume???

Yup, lore of that game is crazy fun. You have passive skills that just say no to resistances along with a 4250x stat amp.

Nihilus exists, things are passively mindhaxed via insanity, and passively, slowly drained at. Nihilus speaks, and everything on a planetary scale is soulhaxed at once, upheaving the planet's surface with all manner of catastrophe (volcanoes erupt, the earth is upheaved, mountains fall and the seas rise) while he's at it.

Misogi doesn't resist soulhax, and he doesn't resist mindhax on a planetary scale, certainly.

I love how the real Princess Marlene can chill next to him since she's outside of space and time but can interact with him. She can't beat him though, however Beiloune can via hax and since he also exits outside of space and time as an Overshadowed he'd avoid passives.

Note: Beiloune is naturally 8-A and doesn't need High 4-C boosts to win so he classifies.

Darth Nihilus is missing resistances on his profile. He resists all of his own powers except Force Sever, IIRC.

So yeah, he negs Soul Manip.

I don't think he can neg complete alteration of life,which should be top tier soulhax considering that silverchariot requiem was going to switch the body and souls of normal people in Italy with Other worldly beings and I'm not sure if Darth nihilus can take that if silver chariot requiem can do that on a planetary range

Errrrr

Darkest Dungeon: I think the farmstead mayyyyy have a mini Lavos, not sure how that goes though.

World of Darkness: He'll die to someone, don't know who off the top of my head though.

Warhammer: Send in that culexus.

Killer Instinct: Maybe Gargos can take him idk?

Jojo: Novel Kars adapts.

Mortal Kombat: How would Shao Khan do?

Back