• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ayanokoji (kid) vs Sendo

Rules:

• Speed is equalised.
  • Starting Distance: 5 meters
  • No prior knowledge nor prep time
  • Both are in character
  • Ayanokoji AP: 49,3 KJ (Upscales)
  • Sendo AP: 231 KJ (Upscales)
Kiyotaka Ayanokoji (@JG_yoru) : r/ClassroomOfTheElite
Ayanokoji's advantages:
  • More skilled
  • Higher Stamina
  • Higher LS
  • Genius intelligence
  • More versatile
  • More experienced
  • Accelerated development (AKA Adaptability)
Adaptation Genius -
Takeshi Sendo ❤️ – @mrkhaled10 on Tumblr
Sendo's advantages:
  • More techniques
  • More haxed
  • Height advantage
  • Range advantage
  • Higher AP
The Naniwa Tiger -

Last edited:
Ayanokouji also has pressure points, and this much AP is more than sufficient to get the fight over in a matter of seconds with repeated strikes.

I think Ayanokouji wins this.

Ayanokouji also has pressure points, and this much AP is more than sufficient to get the fight over in a matter of seconds with repeated strikes.

I think Ayanokouji wins this.
I think it's best if we wait for arguments from the verse supporters first XD

His instinctive action is there too if he ever gets enraged though

His IA made him unhittable to Hawk's punches which were stated to be impossible to predict

His instinctive action is there too if he ever gets enraged though

His IA made him unhittable to Hawk's punches which were stated to be impossible to predict
Ayanokouji has intuition predictions. He basically doesn't discard the possibility of his opponents' upper limit being higher than what they show. He also massively upscales Ichika in the fact of adaptability of predictions, he can predict opponents even when they change their style.

Ayanokouji has intuition predictions. He basically doesn't discard the possibility of his opponents' upper limit being higher than what they show. He also massively upscales Ichika in the fact of adaptability of predictions, he can predict opponents even when they change their style.
Current Koji not Kid Koji :/

Takamura's speed hell would really helpful here. Not only it's a massive speed amp, but it's Afterimage Creation would also trick Ayanokouji.

Also, not sure if I can add this (since it's not listed in his profile due to it being kinda outdated) but, Takamura can also use a technique called "Sakki (Bloodlust)" which is pretty much him being able to send punches to his opponent's mind that don't actually exist. (Further explanations)

Here are some other scenes of this technique getting ultilized in the series.

Takamura's speed hell would really helpful here. Not only it's a massive speed amp, but it's Afterimage Creation would also trick Ayanokouji.
He doesn't start with that to my knowledge, But indeed it would be useful against him (Till Koji adapts)

Also, Unfortunately the speed amp part can't be included as it's not on his profile
Also, not sure if I can add this (since it's not listed in his profile due to it being kinda outdated) but, Takamura can also use a technique called "Sakki (Bloodlust)" which is pretty much him being able to send punches to his opponent's mind that don't actually exist. (Further explanations)
I think so

Also, Slight problem, Due to them being both in character, Wouldn't Takamura defenitely underestimate a child?

Wouldn't that make it easier for Koji's PP?

Ayanokouji also has enhanced senses so he will never get confused by Takamura's afterimage creation.

Edit: I forgot it's Kid Ayanokouji, so no uff.

He doesn't start with that to my knowledge, But indeed it would be useful against him (Till Koji adapts)
He doesn't but he usually uses it when he gets enraged. He just has to get some hits in though. Blocked or not, he can damage Ayanokouji a lot due to the AP difference.
Also, Unfortunately the speed amp part can't be included as it's not on his profile
Eh, fair enough.
Also, Slight problem, Due to them being both in character, Wouldn't Takamura defenitely underestimate a child?
Well, Takamura can take a few PP hits while he's underestimating him but he gets pissed quite easily so don't think Koji would be able to damage him that much by then.
Ayanokouji also has enhanced senses so he will never get confused by Takamura's afterimage creation.
Wait how does that work? Does he have feats of being able to identify afterimages from real images?

Edit: I just saw the edited version.

He doesn't but he usually uses it when he gets enraged. He just has to get some hits in though. Blocked or not, he can damage Ayanokouji a lot due to the AP difference.
Thing is, Ayanokouji has fought people who are more skilled than Takamura (Take the instructors and the 6 fighters for example)

Koji already is very proficient in boxing (More than Takamura) having fought more than 5k times each day

It will be hard for him to hit Koji in the first place (Till he pulls the afterimage thing) and Takamura doesn't spam it (He used it 1-2 times i believe)
Well, Takamura can take a few PP hits while he's underestimating him but he gets pissed quite easily so don't think Koji would be able to damage him that much by then.
Takamura weak points are 10-B, Koji strikes are 9-B, The match can end pretty quickly if Takamura isn't very careful (He will underestimate Koji so...)

Also, It won't be hard after a few moves that Koji will opt for aikido, BJJ or Judo which he has the advantage and will get the victory

Also, if Takamura has only boxing knowledge and experience wouldn't he be at disadvantage against a character who can use various martial arts? He isn't prepared to fight against kicks, judo's stuff and so on....

It will be hard for him to hit Koji in the first place (Till he pulls the afterimage thing) and Takamura doesn't spam it (He used it 1-2 times i believe)
Well, he doesn't have to spam it. He can get a lot of hits in just one time he uses it which would weaken Ayanokouji a lot.
Takamura weak points are 10-B, Koji strikes are 9-B, The match can end pretty quickly if Takamura isn't very careful (He will underestimate Koji so...)
Takamura is used to taking PP hits from characters that scale higher than Ayanokouji so don't think that's much of a problem.
For all it counts I realized Ayanokouji has a travel speed advantage here.
Don't think it matters as long as Takamura can react to Ayanokouji's attacks (which he can).

Also, Takamura upscales from Ippo who could catch up to a subway train (which scales him to like 27 m/s) Idk if it actually scales him above Kid Koji but there's that.
Also, It won't be hard after a few moves that Koji will opt for aikido, BJJ or Judo which he has the advantage and will get the victory
I'd say the only advantage Koji has is versitality. Tho it's not like he can easily manhandle Takamura in lifting strength as he's at a slight disadvantage there. Takamura also is a skilled and experienced fighter who would not let a dude with BJJ or Judo (Aikido is pretty much useless aganist Boxing so idk why you ppinted that out lol) get close. His range advantage also makes it easier for him to do so.

Just to add, I don't think Ayanokouji has ever started with BJJ or Judo aganist any opponent unless he's restricted to do so. Isn't it kinda OOC for him to start with them?

Also, Takamura upscales from Ippo who could catch up to a subway train (which scales him to like 27 m/s) Idk if it actually scales him above Kid Koji but there's that.
the problem is that Takamura is transonic in combat speed but subsonic in travel speed, transonic goes dow to what Ayano scales (62,5 m/s or like 80 m/s if we consider the housen calc since it was accepted but still not added) so Takamura CS goes to by 4x to match ayanokouji while his travel speed do the same wherever he scale to (34,3 or 100 m/s, no idea), for all it's worth is still something Ayano can use at his own advantage since he would have a 4x in travel speed compared to takamura.

Well, he doesn't have to spam it. He can get a lot of hits in just one time he uses it which would weaken Ayanokouji a lot.
Like i said, It will be hard to hit Koji in the first place, Especially when he can use his small size to his advantage like how Reggor pointed that out
Takamura is used to taking PP hits from characters that scale higher than Ayanokouji so don't think that's much of a problem.
He didn't take them to the crotch, Eyes and Throat which are way weaker than his liver and solar plexus i guess
Koji is 62.5 m/s in everything but yeah, He can react
I'd say the only advantage Koji has is versitality.
Koji has fought highly skilled opponents like Shiro, Yuki, Instructors and the 6 fighters

Shiro and Yuki having more than 5k fights (For Shiro at least) under their belts

The instructors who are professional martial artists couldn't touch Koji after Shiro left

The same can be for the 6 fighters
Tho it's not like he can easily manhandle Takamura in lifting strength as he's at a slight disadvantage there.
Technically class 1 is being used here but i don't mind using the class 5, Sure
Takamura also is a skilled and experienced fighter who would not let a dude with BJJ or Judo (Aikido is pretty much useless aganist Boxing so idk why you ppinted that out lol)
Aikido, BJJ and Judo is LS based, Something kid Koji has advantage

He has a big scaling chain in the LS section

Sudou << Albert = Housen << Tsukishiro <= Shiba <= Kid Koji

Whereas Takamura is just baseline with no scaling chain
get close. His range advantage also makes it easier for him to do so.
Koji will use his size to his advantage like Reggor mentioned
Just to add, I don't think Ayanokouji has ever started with BJJ or Judo aganist any opponent unless he's restricted to do so. Isn't it kinda OOC for him to start with them?
He opts for the most efficient way to beat someone, Like spamming PP and also evade every hit possible

Like i said, It will be hard to hit Koji in the first place, Especially when he can use his small size to his advantage like how Reggor pointed that out
And Speed Hell makes it easier for him to hit him.
He didn't take them to the crotch, Eyes and Throat which are way weaker than his liver and solar plexus i guess
An average 9 year old height is 133.5 cm while Takamura's 185 cm. There's no way Koji can reach Takamura's eyes or throat with that height disadvantage especially when Koji's not known for jumping around while attacking.

I'm not sure about Kid Koji ultilizing crotch hits especially when i don't remember him using it aganist those 6 yakuza or whatever guys so you gotta show me scans of Kid Koji hitting that area.
Koji is 62.5 m/s in everything but yeah, He can react
Eh, travel speed doesn't matter much so.
Koji has fought highly skilled opponents like Shiro, Yuki, Instructors and the 6 fighters

Shiro and Yuki having more than 5k fights (For Shiro at least) under their belts

The instructors who are professional martial artists couldn't touch Koji after Shiro left

The same can be for the 6 fighters
Forgot to say skill as well.
Aikido, BJJ and Judo is LS based, Something kid Koji has advantage

He has a big scaling chain in the LS section

Sudou << Albert = Housen << Tsukishiro <= Shiba <= Kid Koji

Whereas Takamura is just baseline with no scaling chain
Well still, Koji doesn't start with grappling (or use grappling at all) unless he's restricted to thar so these are kinda useless.
He opts for the most efficient way to beat someone, Like spamming PP and also evade every hit possible
Well this would be the case in this fight as well, besides the fact that Takamura can eat PP hits from characters that scale higher than Koji (attacks to the chin, solar plexus and livers; which are all points Ayanokouji goes for in his fights) for breakfast and he would also easily pressure and land hits on Ayanokouji with his Sakki and Speed Hell.

the problem is that Takamura is transonic in combat speed but subsonic in travel speed, transonic goes dow to what Ayano scales (62,5 m/s or like 80 m/s if we consider the housen calc since it was accepted but still not added) so Takamura CS goes to by 4x to match ayanokouji while his travel speed do the same wherever he scale to (34,3 or 100 m/s, no idea), for all it's worth is still something Ayano can use at his own advantage since he would have a 4x in travel speed compared to takamura.
Eh, Travel speed doesn't favor him in any way imo, as Takamura can react to his attacks in the end.

Idk if i made it too obvious or not but I'm voting for Takamura FRA btw.

And Speed Hell makes it easier for him to hit him.
He doesn't start with it but ye
An average 9 year old height is 133.5 cm while Takamura's 185 cm. There's no way Koji can reach Takamura's eyes or throat with that height disadvantage especially when Koji's not known for jumping around while attacking.
Crotch, Ankles, Knees says hi
I'm not sure about Kid Koji ultilizing crotch hits especially when i don't remember him using it aganist those 6 yakuza or whatever guys so you gotta show me scans of Kid Koji hitting that area.
He says "Weak points of the human body" Crotch is also included ofc
Forgot to say skill as well.
I personally don't believe any of the boxer verse can reach Koji
Well still, Koji doesn't start with grappling (or use grappling at all) unless he's restricted to thar so these are kinda useless.
He starts with whatever he deems best as you can see in his standard tactic "Ayanokouji will mainly focus on analysing his opponents and targeting weak points against them while trying to evade every attack possible"
Well this would be the case in this fight as well, besides the fact that Takamura can eat PP hits from characters that scale higher than Koji (attacks to the chin, solar plexus and livers; which are all points Ayanokouji goes for in his fights) for breakfast and he would also easily pressure and land hits on Ayanokouji with his Sakki and Speed Hell.
What i said above

Koji would honestly adapt to the speed hell after experiencing once

If 6 people couldn't hit him at the same time, I doubt Takamura can either

Also, Koji is not dumb, He can jump to reach higher heights

You legit don't need to be average BIQ to do that, Even animals do it

He doesn't start with it but ye
Would eventually use it if he doesn't take Ayanokouji down though.
Crotch, Ankles, Knees says hi
Ankles are way harder to hit, knees would straight up not even hurt lol.
He says "Weak points of the human body" Crotch is also included ofc
Would be fallacious to assume that he would go for all PP areas just cuz something like that's stated. He isn't shown hitting anyone's crotch so would be OOC to assume that he would in this fight.
I personally don't believe any of the boxer verse can reach Koji
Me too.
He starts with whatever he deems best as you can see in his standard tactic "Ayanokouji will mainly focus on analysing his opponents and targeting weak points against them while trying to evade every attack possible"
Well even if he does go for grappling at some point, he doesn't have enough AP to hurt Takamura and the Lifting Strength difference between them isn't so much so that Ayanokouji can just crush him to death or something.
It kinda does, It helps evade fast punches
How does travel speed help to evade punches. Reaction speed would help to evade punches, not travel speed.
Koji would honestly adapt to the speed hell after experiencing once
Ayanokouji experiencing a Speed Hell would be deadly for him. You don't get the AP difference between them dude...

We're talking about an almost 5x gap here, for reference 5x gap was once discussed to replace the current one shot gap. Like, It's that much.
If 6 people couldn't hit him at the same time, I doubt Takamura can either
Well those 6 people kinda got speed stomped and PP spammed by Ayanokouji. The difference is that Takamura is the one pressuring Ayanokouji in Speed Hell, not the other way around.
Also, Koji is not dumb, He can jump to reach higher heights

You legit don't need to be average BIQ to do that, Even animals do it
It's equalized speed. Takamura would just block the hit lol.

Also, you counted Rogger's and Zefra's votes even though they didn't vote Ayano after you announced that you would be counting votes. Think you should remove them for now and wait till they vote again.

Would eventually use it if he doesn't take Ayanokouji down though.
That is, If Koji doesn't knock him out first XD
Ankles are way harder to hit,
Koji is smol he can do it, Higher LS and skills
knees would straight up not even hurt lol.
It kinda would, Here;
71YjZREmbdL._AC_SL1125_.jpg

Would be fallacious to assume that he would go for all PP areas just cuz something like that's stated. He isn't shown hitting anyone's crotch so would be OOC to assume that he would in this fight.
It really isn't, The WR is a facility that aims to create geniuses in everything to create politics and such, Also, It's kinda common knowledge the groin is a weak point lol
I meant Hajime no Ippo LOL

But yeah, Not like i'm wrong here either 🗿
Well even if he does go for grappling at some point, he doesn't have enough AP to hurt Takamura and the Lifting Strength difference between them isn't so much so that Ayanokouji can just crush him to death or something.
He can break his neck, Ankle etc, These require LS and not AP
How does travel speed help to evade punches. Reaction speed would help to evade punches, not travel speed.
I mean, He can move out of the way since he is way faster than him, Circling him ya know, smth like that
Ayanokouji experiencing a Speed Hell would be deadly for him. You don't get the AP difference between them dude...
It's not close to one shot level though, Besides Koji has higher pain tolerance and even pain resistence
We're talking about an almost 5x gap here, for reference 5x gap was once discussed to replace the current one shot gap. Like, It's that much.
yeah but now it's not that much considering 8x is a big difference
Well those 6 people kinda got speed stomped and PP spammed by Ayanokouji.
Koji stated he needed to go for skills (PP statement) as he was outclassed in physical statistics

Never did he mention anything about relying on his speed to win against them
The difference is that Takamura is the one pressuring Ayanokouji in Speed Hell, not the other way around.
Koji can back away and circle around him, Feints etc etc
It's equalized speed. Takamura would just block the hit lol.
Takamura can get grabbed and pinned to the ground

He doesn't have experience against that (Don't bring the clinch, Since that isn't a technique that brings the opponent to the ground)

Also, you counted Rogger's and Zefra's votes even though they didn't vote Ayano after you announced that you would be counting votes. Think you should remove them for now and wait till they vote again.
They didn't mention anything about changing votes even after you gave reasoning

Eh, Travel speed doesn't favor him in any way imo, as Takamura can react to his attacks in the end.
It would help Ayanokouji facing hell speed tho, from what I understood it's Tamakura running around the person but if Ayanokouji has superior travel speed than him...

It helps Ayanokouji to dash back and take time if he needs which basically means Ayanokouji can enter and exit Takamura's range as he please; it also gives him more opportunities while fighting, Takamura scales there only for punching speed (I assume, I doubt he uses kicks and stuff) so once he punches Ayanokouji can just dodge and counter attack him way more easily since anything Ayanokouji does scales to the same speed while Takamura has some movements that are slower.

Also talking about this, Ayanokouji has a stupid advantage in terms of martial arts, Takamura will leave a lot of openings to Ayanokouji once he attacks and he won't able to properly respond to most of attacks as he probably never saw them, at most he can dodge by dashing back by Ayanokouji will instantly catch up with his higher travel speed.

I believe this match ends once Ayanokouji evades the first attack and just counter attacks him with PP ngl.

Back