• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

WhiteBeard Downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordAizenSama

VS Battles
Retired
Can anybody justify Why Whitebeard is at small country level? his best feat was punching marineforward in half right? seems awfully out of place and just allround wrong..

I also don't remember him shaking islands from Marineford either but that could just be me forgetting

There was a 1.2 teraton calc for his quakes, but I recall that not being accepted at the OBD.

I think it's probably from being supposedly superior to all the Admirals.

Still, "At least 6-C" may be a better rating.

I feel that putting him at least 6-C is a better rating. I mean him at Small Country level would make sense for when he was in prime or somehting, but at his old age i really don't know...hmmmmmm......

CrossverseCrisis said:
I feel that putting him at least 6-C is a better rating. I mean him at Small Country level would make sense for when he was in prime or somehting, but at his old age i really don't know...hmmmmmm......
Agreed. Marineford WB definitely didn't look like a country buster. Also it seems OBD rejected the country calc as Everlasting said

Ok where the hell did the calc isn't accepted come from. It's accepted at OBD...

If ya want a downgrade you'd have to first disprove the calc...

If you're referring to the quake calc, they label it as a "possibly", I don't really know how the feat works (Plus my unfamiliarity with One Piece) so I can't be sure.

SchutzenDunkelZiel1217 said:
Ok where the hell did the calc isn't accepted come from. It's accepted at OBD...
If ya want a downgrade you'd have to first disprove the calc...
Perhaps we need DT and the other calc people for this yes? Also Kkapoios is inactive until the 18th, so we just have to do with what we have.

@Schutz there seems to be people disagreeing over Quakes going through the air and earthquakes shaking through the ground..

also if his strikes were small country level, wouldn't it just completely OBLITERATE Marineford anyways?

And I agree with Cross' rating for WB.

The Everlasting said:
If you're referring to the quake calc, they label it as a "possibly", I don't really know how the feat works (Plus my unfamiliarity with One Piece) so I can't be sure.
I also have doubts about the calc, also Crossverse and LordAizen brought up fair points that if that quake was country level Entire mariford would be destroyed, but part of Marineford was still intact (otherwise everybody would've sunk)

Maybe we need to redo the calc (my suggestion)

We should. I mean isn't the diff of destroying an Island to a Small Country is big? And i agree to what Faisal suggested about redoing the calc feat.

Why do I have to be the OP defender here...

And is everyone forgetting Attack Potency...

Causing an earthquake which produces 1.2 Teratons doesn't mean I'll destroy a country... WB's Quakes covered a massive amount of distance and 1.2 Teratons is simply the low end for the amount of energy for an earthquake of that magnitude...

I'll go ask for some confirmation on the calc...

I'm not forgetting about the AP, Ziel. I'm just thinking that we should have confirmation here that the 1.2 Teraton calc is legit here or not.

KamiYasha said:
Have you read the durability of Sakazuki (Akainu)? Large Country level...
He's Country level durability for taking blows from Whitebeard. Large Country level could be inaccurate for Whitebeard's AP for all we know.

KamiYasha said:
Have you read the durability of Sakazuki (Akainu)? Large Country level...
You mean likely Small Country level? I honestly don't see Large Country there, plus maybe that could be the reason why he's Small Country then(refering to WB rite here now)...

@CrossverseCrisis: Why do I have to explain everything all the time...

1) The calc is for the energy Whitebeard's long distance quake which was actually causing tsunamis over at Sabaody...

2) Are ya assuming that WB can't control the power behind his quakes... if not then that would only mean that in his other quakes he simply didn't put as much power...

3) Why would WB even want to let the island sink and Ace die. Form just this we know that he's holding back...

Also I certainly hope that you've seen this calc http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=20978...

1) The calc is for the energy Whitebeard's long distance quake which was actually causing tsunamis over at Sabaody...

2) Are ya assuming that WB can't control the power behind his quakes... if not then that would only mean that in his other quakes he simply didn't put as much power...

3) Why would WB even want to let the island sink and Ace die. From just this we know that he's holding back...

Also I certainly hope that you've seen this calc http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=20978...
Alright, i get it now~

Also one more thing... if the calc I linked isn't accurate then One Piece wouldn't even be Island level... if ya don't count Chinjao that is...

3) Why would WB even want to let the island sink and Ace die. Form just this we know that he's holding back...

I guess it makes sense....

http://www.**********.com/one-piece/552/15

http://www.**********.com/one-piece/552/16

These are the shockwaves i believe though im not sure

wow, this is opening up all sorts of wrong with the one piece scaling.

akainu being large country level in durability? what? (NVM was looking at something else)

also hes powerscaled from chinjao to 6-c, while Chinjao is only small island level..

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
Akainu is only small country level in durability last time i checked.
ah nvm was looking at the wrong profile, but his DC/AP is still wrong, heck being scaled to a prime Chinjao is iffy, and then saying hes MUCH stronger, and increasing his stats based on that? nah.

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
Why would it he was labeled the strongest man?..
he was obviously beyond his prime.... and it's just a title after all. characters like Garp destroying mountains and such. anyway im just putting fourth the possibility. because believe it or not the term is not just restricted to DBZ.

He didn't even display his Fullpower given that he didn't use Awakening.However no he was one of the strongest characters in the series.Garp one shotted Chinjao who is already small island.Makes sense I don't see this being an outlier...at all..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back