• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So a large majority of the verse scale off of Jack 6's meteor feat. Upon looking at the calc and the feat. I think it has many problems (not the calc, but the feat itself). The 31 Teratons value would only scale to Jack if he did the feat in just one attack. In his ending video, I slowed down the video to 0.25x and he doesn't just land one, but a total of 16 on-screen attacks (flew into the meteor twice and 14 punches) and more off-screen from a far distance (I can't tell how many more punches cuz it was shot of the whole meteor). At normal speed, he punched 14 times in 2 seconds, and the meteor POV lasted for another 3 seconds. So that's a total of 35 punches and charging into the meteor with twice.
And before anyone mentions, the punches were doing damage to the meteor, so he was weakening it with his shots, and then charged one last time into it to destroy it. It wasn't only the charge. We know this because we see a shot of the entire 6-mile diameter meteor when Jack is punching it and also see a lot of debris and rocks chipping away from where he is punching.

So in summary, Jack needing 37 hits to destroy a meteor means he shouldn't scale to the entire 31 Teratons, so there are two things we can do here. One is either dividing the 31 Teraton value by 37, which would give us 840 Gigatons so High 6-C, so everyone who is 6-B would get downgraded to that level. Or we dismiss the calc entirely (it requires assumptions since we don't see how many more strikes were off-screen and can only make assumptions based on how fast he was punching per second) and use other calcs that give us consistent ratings. This would include Jinpachi's 7-A feat and Kazuya's 7-A feat, and the Gun Jack laser feat while lower than Jinpachi and Kazuya, still shows that Tier 7 is more consistent than one Tier 6 feat.

But this is up to you guys to decide, which downgrade is more acceptable, I am fine with either, I just don't think 6-B is the right rating for the reasons I mentioned above.

Last edited:
So after you tried to pull off with bullets and guns as downgrade reasons you try this now.....

First of all, Jack tries to push the meteor at first, not strike it like in the last moment were both get destroyed

Second of all, him punching a couple times has no relevance, as well as the debris you make a deal of

Compared to the big strike were both get destroyed and its visibly seen doing actual serious dmg to them, the earlier ones dont do anything to either, a cat doesnt scale to an athlete human just cuz the former can leave scratch wounds, neither a paper for cutting you, let alone the idea the rapid punches had even contributed with anything is absurd, you dont see the meteor cracked in pieces or anything

Jack scales to the meteor at its peak capacity, there is lore stuff also suggesting to tier 6 as well that will be brought up when a verse wide revision will be done by me in the future

Disagree in this just like last one

So after you tried to pull off with bullets and guns as downgrade reasons you try this now.....
I never tried to pull it off as a downgrade, it's why I had it in Q&A for a reason. It's something I wanted to clear up before I did this thread since I had it in mind.

why it scae to phsicals
Because Jinpachi causes the storm upon his transformation, as seen in Heihachi story mode cutscene before he fights him, as well as vs each character he has no unique dialogue with, where he shows up in human form, transforms and the storms is created afterwards on the stage, with his death making it return to normal
We don't know how long he took to do it or what attacks he used for it, so its hard to even scale anyone to the total
It scales only to those in Devil Kazuya league and the reasons given against it are generic too and overused, why the attacks used matter? Why assume he took long when nothing suggests or implies it took long

These type of arguments are outdated for half a decade

I never tried to pull it off as a downgrade, it's why I had it in Q&A for a reason. It's something I wanted to clear up before I did this thread since I had it in mind.
That still doesnt change the fact you brought them up as if it affected the verse and their ratings

Anyway i had plans for a long time to revise the verse ratings in the future along haxes and so on, didnt had that ammount of time to pull them yet, i have work and uni to deal nowadays, so i would prefer these sort of threads that nitpick on things to be cut off

Because Jinpachi causes the storm upon his transformation, as seen in Heihachi story mode cutscene before he fights him, as well as vs each character he has no unique dialogue with, where he shows up in human form, transforms and the storms is created afterwards on the stage, with his death making it return to normal

It scales only to those in Devil Kazuya league and the reasons given against it are generic too and overused, why the attacks used matter? Why assume he took long when nothing suggests or implies it took long

These type of arguments are outdated for half a decade
Sure but how does any of that mean the storm scales to his physicals

The attacks used matters because we need to know if characters can take the same attack that destroyed the temple. Nothing also implied it took an instant, he could have taken a minute or 5 minutes or whatever

Sure but how does any of that mean the storm scales to his physicals
Are you serious?....read again and connect the dots
The attacks used matters because we need to know if characters can take the same attack that destroyed the temple.
Unless an attack is specifically said its above themselves, it is irrelevant as hell, it doesnt matter and from what we seen of devil gene users in the series, they can
Nothing also implied it took an instant, he could have taken a minute or 5 minutes or whatever
Yeah no, in endings where devil forms show up and cause damages around, they do it in a one shot, let alone the final bosses of the 5th and 6th game whole deal is to be stopped immediately from their destruction they will cause

If by your logic it would take them long to do their stuff it wouldnt be made a big deal

And for your info the kazuya feat is favored more to the fact it happened fast rather then it took long in its description

It is using the past simple form, which they use for this: "the form of a verb used to describe an action that happened" and specifically saying on that moment it occured, so your timeframe thing is irrelevant and timeframe shouldnt even be an argument, if it took an ammount clearly way too big to be used like full on days or longer thats another story

The verse has better feats then that anyway, let alone lore adding up to more then tier 7

Unless an attack is specifically said its above themselves, it is irrelevant as hell, it doesnt matter and from what we seen of devil gene users in the series, they can

Yeah no, in endings where devil forms show up and cause damages around, they do it in a one shot, let alone the final bosses of the 5th and 6th game whole deal is to be stopped immediately from their destruction they will cause

If by your logic it would take them long to do their stuff it wouldnt be made a big deal

I take it as you agree since you can't explain?

What do you mean "above themselves"? Prove all his attacks are the same tier

Yeah but we've never seen them do 7-A levels of damage in one shot

Who said it took Kazuya long to do it? You're strawmanning at thispoint

That still doesnt change the fact you brought them up as if it affected the verse and their ratings
There were zero implications of that in the whole thread cuz I never argued against all the points that were brought up, yours included. I never said it affected the verse, just that I found it odd that it happened on more than one occasion.

The calculation is mathematically wrong too. It assumes that the meteor is basically identical to the one that destroyed the dinosaurs, which makes no sense. The meteor is noticeably smaller. Besides, Jack didn't stop the meteor, he destroyed it, it makes no sense for him to scale to the KE

I take it as you agree since you can't explain?
No i take it as you clearly having no idea of certain stuff, yet you still argue it like you know

He physically transforms and changes the stage weather and sustains that the whole thing to keep going, till he is out of it or dies, thats literally how it scales to physicals, but somehow you never heard of such stuff across fiction
What do you mean "above themselves"? Prove all his attacks are the same tier
I dont need to prove anything, the appeal is on you, where you gotta prove he has attacks that scale beyond the character himself, which there is none if there was such a case, he would have it pointed in the profile or something
Yeah but we've never seen them do 7-A levels of damage in one shot
You are reaching at this point, so we ignore other feats and lore that say otherwise over your headcanon, good, we are done here, get knowledge on the series before you try argue others on it, cuz that comment is literally someone who has no idea at all to the topic
Who said it took Kazuya long to do it? You're strawmanning at thispoint
You did and its proven wrong, because you dont know the verse to argue it coherently cuz you lack knowledge on it
There were zero implications of that in the whole thread cuz I never argued against all the points that were brought up, yours included. I never said it affected the verse, just that I found it odd that it happened on more than one occasion.
And like i said to it that time, you can literally say it for other verses too, remember Goku was hurt by a bullet? By a rock? By a laser of some regular joe? Despite them having feats of huge gap?

The characters count those as toys or play stuff, others walk through them like nothing
The calculation is mathematically wrong too. It assumes that the meteor is basically identical to the one that destroyed the dinosaurs, which makes no sense.
Yet another one who tries to argue here with lack of knowledge, the ending literally says the meteor size, it isnt assumed by anyone when its stated
The meteor is noticeably smaller.
The ending literally proves you wrong as above, next
Besides, Jack didn't stop the meteor, he destroyed it, it makes no sense for him to scale to the KE
Destroys it and the meteor KE is stopped afterwards from advancing on its own after this, come up with better counters then the same old crap i heard before

the ending literally says the meteor size, it isnt assumed by anyone when its stated
Tell me comrade, what size said in the scene?

6 miles in diameter at the beginning of the video, but the calculation assumes the meteor is over 20

I think you are the one who is not understanding things here
Destroys it and the meteor KE is stopped afterwards from advancing on its own after this
Except that he didn't stop. The fragments kept falling at high speed

And like i said to it that time, you can literally say it for other verses too, remember Goku was hurt by a bullet? By a rock? By a laser of some regular joe? Despite them having feats of huge gap?
My guy, different topic. I never brought up the whole bullets thing here. I never disagreed with your arguments in the Q&A thread. This CRT is just Jack 6's feat. Why bring it up even?

First of all, Jack tries to push the meteor at first, not strike it like in the last moment were both get destroyed
I didn't respond to this before so I will now. Looking at the video I agree with that
Second of all, him punching a couple times has no relevance, as well as the debris you make a deal of

Compared to the big strike were both get destroyed and its visibly seen doing actual serious dmg to them, the earlier ones dont do anything to either, a cat doesnt scale to an athlete human just cuz the former can leave scratch wounds, neither a paper for cutting you, let alone the idea the rapid punches had even contributed with anything is absurd, you dont see the meteor cracked in pieces or anything
Not a good comparison. Rocks can have cracks inside them after targeting the same place over and over. The final blow was what fragmented it after it was weakened. You can even check online, just hammering 3-4 nails next to each other into a boulder and striking it can easily fragment or split a boulder far larger than human beings. And the punches were removing chunks that are noticeable from the entire meteor's POV, which is like 6 miles in diameter, so he actually took out a good chunk before blowing the whole thing.

Tell me comrade, what size said in the scene?

6 miles in diameter at the beginning of the video, but the calculation assumes the meteor is over 20

I think you are the one who is not understanding things here
Not my fault you cant explain something coherently

Meteor is still tier 6 according to the site anyway, changes nothing here
Except that he didn't stop. The fragments kept falling at high speed
No they didnt, its funny how people use this shitty ass argument without taking in consideration that the meteor blows up after Jack destroys it and we are to believe the meteor just kept moving by its own when it didnt

Something that blows up will propel things away from its position, so no, Jack stopped the KE of it

Not my fault you cant explain something coherently
I explained it right. I literally stated that the calculation assumed that the meteor in the scene is the same one that destroyed the dinosaurs without any plausible justification.
No they didnt, its funny how people use this shitty ass argument without taking in consideration that the meteor blows up after Jack destroys it and we are to believe the meteor just kept moving by its own when it didnt
You didn't explain anything in your comment. In the scene it is shown that Jack exploded the meteor and fragmented it, but that didnt stop it completely. There is nothing to imply that the meteor was stopped for even a single instant.

The scene also makes it explicit that KE is superior to Jack, since no matter what, he couldn't stop the meteor, and the only option was to blow it up to lessen the impact

Not a good comparison. Rocks can have cracks inside them after targeting the same place over and over.
It is a good comparison and you dont take in consideration something here, that being size, so your rock getting cracks analogy falls apart from there
The final blow was what fragmented it after it was weakened.
No visuals on the meteor whole view shows it as being to be damaged visibly nor is suggested its weakened when Jack rapidly punches it
You can even check online, just hammering 3-4 nails next to each other into a boulder and striking it can easily fragment or split a boulder far larger than human beings.
Boulders arent similar to meteors which are more then just rock to their composition and those boulders dont have the same proportions difference like with Jack and the meteor, so false analogy, let alone a meteor is thicker then a boulder, also a nail has a sharp edge to pierce the surface, Jack doesnt
And the punches were removing chunks that are noticeable from the entire meteor's POV, which is like 6 miles in diameter, so he actually took out a good chunk before blowing the whole thing.
If him punching rapidly worked and did significant stuff like you suggest, he would have kept going till he cracks it entirely, which isnt the case

The meteor has no cracks or signs of dmg, during the view of it as a whole, when he strikes it as hard as possible, we see cracks and how its about to blow up at the 2nd time of its whole view

Also neither does he strike it the same place from earlier either since he flies from there and curves around before going to the meteor again

I explained it right. I literally stated that the calculation assumed that the meteor in the scene is the same one that destroyed the dinosaurs without any plausible justification.
You didnt explain shit, you said it assumed its similar to the dino meteor without anything
You didn't explain anything in your comment.
I explained, you cant comprehend anything
In the scene it is shown that Jack exploded the meteor and fragmented it, but that didnt stop it completely. There is nothing to imply that the meteor was stopped for even a single instant.
Headcanon at its finest, nothing implies the meteor kept moving after the final strike at all, you assume the rocks moving after it blows up supports KE being > Jack when it aint
The scene also makes it explicit that KE is superior to Jack, since no matter what, he couldn't stop the meteor, and the only option was to blow it up to lessen the impact
The meteor makes no impact with Earth, both the pieces and Jack melt to nothing after and KE is stopped literally after the blow that destroys both of them, Jack at its peak matches the meteor power

Drop this shit about KE being above him when you dont take in consideration stuff happening in your face and try to use shitty arguments made by others

Also lore/statements suggest on Jack power being in the tier 6 range, makes no sense power scaling wise to be below the meteor, especially when its future model fights somebody above the meteor power

You didnt explain shit, you said it assumed its similar to the dino meteor without anything
You would have understood what I meant if you had at least seen the calc, but alright
Headcanon at its finest, nothing implies the meteor kept moving after the final strike at all
We see that the fragments are entering the atmosphere and at no time did they stop moving. To say that the fragments are not moving is to ignore the obvious and physics, since it will be attracted by the earth's gravity anyway. But if Jack had overcome the meteor's KE he would have at least stopped the thing

I have seen several calculations that ignored KE because the character broke the meteor instead of stopping it. I don't see why this feat would be an exception
The meteor makes no impact with Earth, both the pieces and Jack melt to nothing after and KE is stopped literally after the blow that destroys both of them
The fragments are smaller than the meteor, so they will consequently be more fragile and will melt in the atmosphere, but that doesn't mean that KE was surpassed, it means that Jack broke the meteor and let physics do its job.

The entire scene consists of Jack punching and trying his best to surpass the meteor's KE, but failing. Then he decides to go for suicidal intent and blows the thing up

If he was as strong as the KE it would definitely not be something nearly suicidal for him to stop the meteor
Drop this shit about KE
No

Last edited:
what about the high 6-A ratings, and are there and 'world ending" or "life wiping" statements for this meteor that would give us any reason to scale it to chicxulub

what about the high 6-A ratings, and are there and 'world ending" or "life wiping" statements for this meteor that would give us any reason to scale it to chicxulub
That could be used for a "Possibly" Rating if the evidence is sufficient.
But without explicate shown proof I think we should treat it as it is

Imma have to go to work soon, so i will reply fast here
You would have understood what I meant if you had at least seen the calc, but alright
Had no reason to look up the calc unless it was pointed out precisely the issue you had instead of being vague af about it
We see that the fragments are entering the atmosphere and at no time did they stop moving. To say that the fragments are not moving is to ignore the obvious and physics, since it will be attracted by the earth's gravity anyway. But if Jack had overcome the meteor's KE he would have at least stopped the thing
You still decide to be dense dont you? using the fragments launched by the blown meteor to support your KE > Jack, when the meteor is stopped after both get destroyed

The explosion launching its pieces are in no way proof KE still overpowers him, comprehend in your head already

If a character will punch a train to stop the KE and it blows up after the impact, but its pieces go off behind the character from the explosion, you will tell me the train KE wasnt stopped just cuz the explosion launches remains from it?

If thats all you can bring up as a counter, which is a shitty debunked argument, we are done here
I have seen several calculations that ignored KE because the character broke the meteor instead of stopping it. I don't see why this feat would be an exception
Except the character stops its KE eventually with all his might which destroys both afterwards, with no proof the meteor ignores all and just moves on its own still, besides stubborn headcanon
The fragments are smaller than the meteor, so they will consequently be more fragile and will melt in the atmosphere, but that doesn't mean that KE was surpassed, it means that Jack broke the meteor and let physics do its job.
Already explained above, the explosion of the meteor launched its pieces away, gravity pulling them away after isnt proof KE was still going
The entire scene consists of Jack punching and trying his best to surpass the meteor's KE, but failing. Then he decides to go for suicidal intent and blows the thing up
No, he first tries to push it, then tries to break it, then decides to strike it as hard as he can, which resulted in both getting destroyed
If he was as strong as the KE it would definitely not be something nearly suicidal for him to stop the meteor
He was strong enough at its peak capacity to do it and made it, but at a cost, stop trying to headcanonize it to fit your narrative
We are done here, you cant debunk here anything

Got reported and banned multiple times apparently.
1) that was many years ago, before a forum was made

2) didnt get banned multiple times, only 2 and those were as stated above from that much ago

3) dont lie about someone nor get involved here if you will bring up stuff unrelated

I dont agree with any of the opposition on this lowball headcanon fest, with repeated arguments and debunked counters

I already stated comments ago, a verse wide stats revision will occur on the verse in the future, not gonna let this poorly made thread fly up without being properly handled as it needs

My break ends, so i gotta go now, i said my piece, better not see the same things after im getting out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back