• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The CRT was respectful in its tone until you startet taking part in it which is pretty consistent with your history.
No, when you got in here to talk shit and do the previously mentioned, you caused drama

"Consistent with your history", half a decade thing is irrelevant, but keep going with your spite on me, even the last time you came on a thread of mine, you derailed and caused drama in it as well, you might as well get banned from involving yourself in this series convos
Maybe you should leave and let the people have a civil discussion about it.
Im a supporter of the verse and one of its most active, im not leaving anything and especially not over somebody who contributed with nothing here norin the past, you are leaving away from here

Marduk and Bryan arent mid tiers, neither Panda and Raven isnt a top tier
Marduck, Bryan and Raven still scale above Panda. Which makes your point irrelevant.

Tekken 7 literally takes many stuff from tag 2 and bring it up in lore, including what you argued back then against you, along the movie, dont talk on a subject you clearly didnt research about
Completely missed my point. But not my problem that you can't comprehend the easiest things.
Neither are all endings in main games, your point? Also the flashbacks and more include them in canon, no ifs or buts
See above.

Top tiers
Top tiers =/= god tiers. Shouldn't be that hard to understand , should it ?
Cuz you started a vendetta to the verse ever since their downgrade arguing in there too of them and now you come here unsurpusingly cuz of a downgrade
Can you please keep your personal paranoia outside of this thread?

You saying no means 0 and still proves you wrong on your claim anyway
Funny I have exactly the same thoughts whenever I read your points.

Im a supporter of the verse and one of its most active, im not leaving anything and especially not over somebody who contributed with nothing here norin the past,
Facts don't care about your feelings. The only reason your stuff gets accepted is because no one has the patience to argue with a child for 10 pages.

Heard of T5 DR? Saw Jason blog? Yet you wanna argue on a topic without knowing things

You saying no means 0 and still proves you wrong on your claim anyway

Just like how guns and bullets were a threat to characters, just like your other arguments from then about whats counted and not were, they didnt struggle with anything, lying as you always do

Marduk is literally pissed off in there, Bryan literally lifts and carries steel beams like nothing, yet a top of a tank is too much for him based on nothing, he literally swings that after and laughs, Raven shows no sign he struggles at all either, liar

No it wouldnt, cuz nobody in here knows the series as much as i do and the arguments brought up to many things are repeated and outdated stuff

Cuz you started a vendetta to the verse ever since their downgrade arguing in there too of them and now you come here unsurpusingly cuz of a downgrade

Didnt know that a different topic can be brought up when something else is discussed which results in derailing

You dont scale at all and it shows, they arent mid tiers

Top tiers are Mishimas and those on their actual level, like tekken Akuma, not Raven, he aint a top tier and you put Panda as mid tier, you dont even remember what you said, she isnt a mid tier anyway
1. I saw Jason's blog.

That version of the calc was never accepted to my knowledge.

But the Tier 7 version was accepted.

2. Not it doesn't disprove my claim.

Because those aren't feats.

3. You're being incredibly dishonest here.

Craig is clearly struggling and Bryan struggled to rip the top of that tank off.

Raven absolutely struggled to lift NANCY as well.

4. It absolutely will get downgraded regardless of how you feel about it.

Nice conspiracy theory by the way.

The only reason why I commented on this thread is because I agree with the arguments for the downgrade being presented dude.

5. You said that I put Panda as a top tier which I never did and Raven is definitely a top tier.

You both actually started attacking each other, honestly, none of you stopped this. I have no clue why you even responded to him.

Can you not?

He is consistently being toxic in multiple threads and none of you do anything. So please live with the fact that people won't stand still forever until you do something. I stopped when Ant told us to listen to staff. but according for you two this is accepteable behaviour so accept everything that comes afterwards

I contacted a thread moderator right now. Both sides can't calm each other. This became childish at this point. Also, I have a question out of curiosity, but why is your QnA thread named as downgrade? I did not notice the title until now. If you had any questions, you would not have this baiting title.

He is consistently being toxic in multiple threads and none of you do anything. So please live with the fact that people won't stand still forever until you do something. I stopped when Ant told us to listen to staff. but according for you two this is accepteable behaviour so accept everything that comes afterwards
You did not stop at all. You constantly responded to him. Not only that, but you could have finished it while not responding at all. Just drop it.

You both actually started attacking each other, honestly, none of you stopped this. I have no clue why you even responded to him.
Fr.

Can you two both cut it out?

BlackDarkness, please take a chill pill and relax. This clearly isn't good for you to keep responding to comments and getting progressively more angry.

And Alex, please stop making inflammatory comments in this thread. You're not helping anybody. You're making it worse.

I contacted a thread moderator right now. Both sides can't calm each other. This became childish at this point. Also, I have a question out of curiosity, but why is your QnA thread named as downgrade? I did not notice the title until now. If you had any questions, you would not have this baiting title.
My Q&A thread? The title was “Tekken Anti-Feats?” And that was specifically to clear some doubts, because I wasn’t sure of the context of the feats.

You did not stop at all.
You all need to listen to staff instructions.
"T5 DR Jinpachi feat", thanks for not reading what i said, you clearly arent reasonable at all

They are feats at the end of the day, difference is that they are written instead, still goes to show your "tier 7 is more consistent" is not even remotely true, those tier 7 stuff are from older titles, compared to newer ones for your info

Struggled in your dreams, they didnt struggle with anything, lying and headcanonizing

A reason why your derailing and clear issue of SF downgrade thread from then make it very obvious that you are trying hard to get this verse low just cuz of another

You cover your tracks now to make it seem you werent trying to make that seem out of the ordinary and for your info that feat was approved by staff members and i asked if the class K was ok or not and if a better one is required if not, therefore there is no problem with it as you try to make it by bringing it up here in an unrelated thread

You cant go without derailing something dont you?

Marduk and Bryan arent mid tiers, neither Panda and Raven isnt a top tier

Neither are all endings in main games, your point? Also the flashbacks and more include them in canon, no ifs or buts

Tekken 7 literally takes many stuff from tag 2 and bring it up in lore, including what you argued back then against you, along the movie, dont talk on a subject you clearly didnt research about

Your first comment here was literally bringing up old stuff, unrelated to the matter and lying too, then post a "gonna cry" meme, followed by comments to instigate me more

What self projecting is here huh? You literally did nothing here but to irritate me on purpose, get out of the thread and piss off
Why is he allowed to continue being rude?
? I responded, after he continued being rude, and you called his behaviour accepteable.

I don't recall accepting his behavior or called it acceptable behavior. I said both sides are at their fault. Also, stop pinging Ant. He is busy and has a lot of responsibilities and worries than dealing with this thread.

This feels like adding more fuel (users) to the fire (this thread). It’s been nothing but fights, and more fights as a result of trying to break up the fights. This should stop right here, however whatever happened here can’t be overlooked and I think some staffs will need to assess who is in the right and who was in the wrong here.

This feels like adding more fuel (users) to the fire (this thread). It’s been nothing but fights, and more fights as a result of trying to break up the fights. This should stop right here, however whatever happened here can’t be overlooked and I think some staffs will need to assess who is in the right and who was in the wrong here.
Or we can just close the thread instead of determining who's right and wrong, as both sides were at fault.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back