• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
In this CRT i want to just bring up a few relevant feats that crocodile from one piece has done

Cuts Akainu in half with an attack that manages to stops him in his place , it manages to affect him , which is something even vista couldn't do that much
He's also confident in fighting Akainu even after Akainu managed to fight whitebeard , which crocodile being an absolute genius wouldn't fight someone he thought he couldn't have a chance in beating
for the same reason , he was also confident in fighting whitebeard
this is also backed up by the fact that Jozu actually stopped him from going to whitebeard , showing that Jozu thought that crocodile was a threat to whitebeard
When Jozu stopped Crocodile from going to attack whitebeard he thought he had to use the exact same attack that he did to Aokiji , brilliant punk , which crocodile tanked with only a very small amount of blood ( the same amount of damage that Aokiji got ) from a haki imbued diamond enhanced Jozu , the same one that tanked an attack from mihawk , speaking of which
Crocodile was able to match an attack from Dracule Mihawk , and is ready and confident to fight him , and he does without either of them suffering any serious injury

so being considered a threat to whitebeard , being ready to fight Jozu , Mihawk , Akainu AND even Whitebeard , i think its safe to say he deserves a buff

i think these points have already been taken into consideration he pretty featless iirc but its pretty clear hes relativeretconned to be around the other warlords tier.

6-B Crocodile
6-B Crocodile isn't happening. Narratively speaking, Doflamingo is significantly stronger than Crocodile, and he scales to G3 Luffy, who scales to Fuji. This would just create a lot of inconsistencies and contradictions if Crocodile suddenly becomes 6-B, that would mean every Character who are relative in G3 luffy's strenght are also 6-B making them essentially God-tiers for no reason. G4 Luffy>Doflamingo Awakening>Doflamingo>Crocodile, (Dressrosa G4 Luffy himself isn't 6-B).

Regarding him "tanking" Jozu's attack, he was almost knocked down in the Manga, it was also implied that if Jozu landed another hit on Crocodile he'd would have lost, it's thanks to Doffy's intervention that he could stay conscious. Whereas Aokiji just bled from his mouth and seemed like he could keep on fighting without any difficulty. (I'm just explaining my issues on it)

I disagree with the OP for the reasons "above".

Last edited:
Wtf? So this is basically saying pre timeskip luffy is 6-B?
i am not saying pre timeskip luffy is 6b , that would make no sense at all , that crocodile was a lot weaker , whether it be because oda ret conned crocodile or because of impel down , its clear that crocodile got a lot stronger

i am not saying pre timeskip luffy is 6b , that would make no sense at all , that crocodile was a lot weaker , whether it be because oda ret conned crocodile or because of impel down , its clear that crocodile got a lot stronger
Pre-time skip luffy stopped doflamingo from attacking whitebeard and wouldn't let him near him, does that mean luffy is 6-B in marineford?

6-B Crocodile isn't happening. Narratively speaking, Doflamingo is significantly stronger than Crocodile, and he scales to G3 Luffy, who scales to Fuji. This would just create a lot of inconsistencies and contradictions if Crocodile suddenly becomes 6-B, that would mean every Character who are relative in G3 luffy's strenght are also 6-B making them essentially God-tiers for no reason. G4 Luffy>Doflamingo Awakening>Doflamingo>Crocodile, (Dressrosa G4 Luffy himself isn't 6-B).

Regarding him "tanking" Jozu's attack, he was almost knocked down in the Manga, it was also implied that if Jozu landed another hit on Crocodile he'd would have lost, it's thanks to Doffy's intervention that he could stay conscious. Whereas Aokiji just bled from his mouth and seemed like he could keep on fighting without any difficulty. (I'm just explaining my issues on it)

I disagree with the OP for the reasons "above".
crocodile got knock backed , but so did aokiji that the entire point of brilliant punk from what i can tell , its to knock back opponents , narratively it doesn't make sense because were looking at crocodile and one piece as a general series of character fights stronger and stronger guy , its not that series , narratively it would make sense for enel to be weaker then rob lucci because rob lucci came after skypeia , but going of of feats it doesn't make any sense , we don't go of of what narratively makes sense but rather the feats the characters have , also i don't think it was ever implied that he would have gotten knocked out from another attack , crocodile just said jozu was fast , and then had it not been for doflamingo with his hax ability they would have fought , i said they had similar damage since it was once again just a little bit of blood , plus the other feats support that he could fight jozu

What do you propose his tier should be?
i would argue considering these feats he should be around small country level since you could argue that he's a threat to whitebeard by being able to survive attacks from him as well as his hand that can one shot people with hax , which being small country level should allow him to survive a few attacks from whitebeard , if you want to argue that he was considered a threat to whitebeard because of his strength then country level , either could work and have evidence

Cuts Akainu in half with an attack that manages to stops him in his place , it manages to affect him , which is something even vista couldn't do that much
Cutting Akainu in half is not a feat unless he did it to his true body. Anybody can hurt a logia's elemental form and break them (Robin to Aokiji, Apoo to Kizaru, etc.)
He's also confident in fighting Akainu even after Akainu managed to fight whitebeard , which crocodile being an absolute genius wouldn't fight someone he thought he couldn't have a chance in beating
for the same reason , he was also confident in fighting whitebeard
Gear 2nd Luffy kicked his attack away.

Confidence in the face of antifeats is moot
this is also backed up by the fact that Jozu actually stopped him from going to whitebeard , showing that Jozu thought that crocodile was a threat to whitebeard
No, he stopped him from going to WB because they don't want anybody near WB.

Luffy didn't even know who WB was and he defended him.

And why are we taking his feats as AP fully? Doesn't he use poison?
When Jozu stopped Crocodile from going to attack whitebeard he thought he had to use the exact same attack that he did to Aokiji , brilliant punk , which crocodile tanked with only a very small amount of blood ( the same amount of damage that Aokiji got ) from a haki imbued diamond enhanced Jozu , the same one that tanked an attack from mihawk , speaking of which
This is the only good feat.
Crocodile was able to match an attack from Dracule Mihawk , and is ready and confident to fight him , and he does without either of them suffering any serious injury
He did not match anything. Off guard he smacked his attack away.
so being considered a threat to whitebeard ,
Useless
being ready to fight Jozu ,
Only good feat
No
Akainu AND even Whitebeard ,
Not really
i think its safe to say he deserves a buff
I disagree wholeheartedly

I disagree due to Tempest's votes. Though if you're saying that the Jozu point is valid, would that warrant a possibly, or are there too many antifeats.

Iirc also one anti feat? for crocodile was he stated jozu was fast for his size and jozu drew blood from crocodile.

One day you'll get the upgrade you deserve crocodile

Cutting Akainu in half is not a feat unless he did it to his true body. Anybody can hurt a logia's elemental form and break them (Robin to Aokiji, Apoo to Kizaru, etc.)

Gear 2nd Luffy kicked his attack away.

Confidence in the face of antifeats is moot

No, he stopped him from going to WB because they don't want anybody near WB.

Luffy didn't even know who WB was and he defended him.

And why are we taking his feats as AP fully? Doesn't he use poison?

This is the only good feat.

He did not match anything. Off guard he smacked his attack away.

Useless

Only good feat

No

Not really

I disagree wholeheartedly
1 .the first feat was more of a way to show that he affected akainu more then vista did , they both cut him , vista barely affected him while crocodile managed to keep him there for enough time to get jinbei and luffy out of there
2 . the difference between the luffy thing and crocodile is that luffy is shown to be vastly inferior , crocodile isn't
3 . i will agree with you on the third argument as to why they stopped him , but for your other argument , i doubt crocodile had his poison hook , considering that he was in a prison and i doubt the most fortified prison in the world with only one breakout ever would allow someone to have poison they could just pull out at any moment
4 . thank you for the compliment
5 . he didn't bump into mihawk and move his hand , mihawk was actually attacking luffy ( you can see that his hand was doing the slicing motion ) but crocodile got in the way and used his own attack to nullify it

Way too many antifeats
not really , the only feats crocodile has is those ones were debating about and the alabasta ones , that's pretty much it , and the difference between alabasta and marine ford was that oda thought that he introduced crocodile way to early iicr , i might be wrong on that , so basically he retconned crocodile

what a lot of you are forgetting is that crocodile is a genius , he wouldn't just go fight akainu , whitebeard , jozu and mihawk all in the same exact day if he didnt think he could fight them , its just a game of choose your pick of who you think he has the highest chance of winning against and using that person in his profile , he's not whitebeard level and probably not akainu , which means he's some where between mihawk and jozu , just choose who he is closer to

1 .the first feat was more of a way to show that he affected akainu more then vista did , they both cut him , vista barely affected him while crocodile managed to keep him there for enough time to get jinbei and luffy out of there
2 . the difference between the luffy thing and crocodile is that luffy is shown to be vastly inferior , crocodile isn't
3 . i will agree with you on the third argument as to why they stopped him , but for your other argument , i doubt crocodile had his poison hook , considering that he was in a prison and i doubt the most fortified prison in the world with only one breakout ever would allow someone to have poison they could just pull out at any moment
4 . thank you for the compliment
5 . he didn't bump into mihawk and move his hand , mihawk was actually attacking luffy ( you can see that his hand was doing the slicing motion ) but crocodile got in the way and used his own attack to nullify it
1. This has nothing to do with AP. Akainu had haki that negated Vista doing damage. Crocodile hit him off guard and split his body in half.

You wanna scale him above Marco too? Who fought against the admirals evenly and had the same issue as Vista?
2. Crocodile got bullied by WB.
Everyone above scales to him.
3. Fair
5. Before Mihawk could even swing his sword, Crocodile countered it

1. This has nothing to do with AP. Akainu had haki that negated Vista doing damage. Crocodile hit him off guard and split his body in half.

You wanna scale him above Marco too? Who fought against the admirals evenly and had the same issue as Vista?
2. Crocodile got bullied by WB.
Everyone above scales to him.
3. Fair
5. Before Mihawk could even swing his sword, Crocodile countered it
1 . i agree
2 . i have never seen him actually fight whitebeard , did it happen when he first entered the new world or marine ford ( the only time crocodile got close was when luffy stopped his attack before it could even happen , like what you are saying with mihawk ) , also akainu vs whitebeard was extremely one sided , whitebeard was bullying him
3 . Fair
4 .
5 . This subject is pretty pretentious , in the manga you cant really tell , but in the anime it clearly shows that mihawk swung his sword and crocodile intercepted it , so we can either skip this or keep on arguing when the answer could go either
if you want to debate again its better you do it tomorrow since i'm going to sleep , goodnight

1 . i agree
2 . i have never seen him actually fight whitebeard , did it happen when he first entered the new world or marine ford ( the only time crocodile got close was when luffy stopped his attack before it could even happen , like what you are saying with mihawk ) , also akainu vs whitebeard was extremely one sided , whitebeard was bullying him
3 . Fair
4 .
5 . This subject is pretty pretentious , in the manga you cant really tell , but in the anime it clearly shows that mihawk swung his sword and crocodile intercepted it , so we can either skip this or keep on arguing when the answer could go either
if you want to debate again its better you do it tomorrow since i'm going to sleep , goodnight
2. New World.
Akainu matched one of his earlier attacks, is stated to have a stronger devil fruit, and isn't too far off from him.
5. No I can definitely tell, Mihawk hasn't even gotten halfway with his sword before Crocodile hit him.
The anime changed it. They made it an equal clash. Mihawk's sword didn't even get knocked away.

2. New World.
Akainu matched one of his earlier attacks, is stated to have a stronger devil fruit, and isn't too far off from him.
5. No I can definitely tell, Mihawk hasn't even gotten halfway with his sword before Crocodile hit him.
The anime changed it. They made it an equal clash. Mihawk's sword didn't even get knocked away.

1 . if it was in the new world then its safe to assume that crocodile was weaker and whitebeard was stronger considering he would be closer to his prime , since that happened sixteen years ago , also could i add when is it stated that he got absolutely destroyed by whitebeard , this could also be a feat considering that crocodile fought whitebeard many times and only got one scar despite whitebeard being one of the best haki users in the entire series
2 . fine , i will give you that , but crocodiles page still agrees he could fight with mihawk , crocodile off screen fought mihawk , akainu and was confident in fighting people like whitebeard and was ready to fight jozu seeing as he pretty much tanked an attack from him he probably could , considering just how intelligent crocodile is he wouldn't fight someone he didn't think he had a chance at beating ( aside from whitebeard as that was the only time he was attacking based on emotion ) , you haven't brought that up

Luffy and Zoro also fought Mihawk, according to the perona novel Zoro and Mihawk also fought again during his two years training yet we don't scale them to Mihawk.
The difference between your zoro example and my crocodile example is that zoro was training , so mihawk would have held himself back , while crocodile was in a war , not training , so there was no reason for mihawk to hold himself back

The difference between your zoro example and my crocodile example is that zoro was training , so mihawk would have held himself back , while crocodile was in a war , not training , so there was no reason for mihawk to hold himself back
The fight wasn't due to training, it was due to Zoro stealing his alcohol or something.

Mihawk in fights holds back, quoting him from his introduction "I'm different from those stupid brutes who'd go all out just to hunt a mere rabbit", it's not in character for him to go all out. He didn't against Luffy or Zoro nor would he against Crocodile.

So far the only evidence for Crocodile having a higher rating would be from Jozu, and even that would only scale to durability.

The fight wasn't due to training, it was due to Zoro stealing his alcohol or something.

Mihawk in fights holds back, quoting him from his introduction "I'm different from those stupid brutes who'd go all out just to hunt a mere rabbit", it's not in character for him to go all out. He didn't against Luffy or Zoro nor would he against Crocodile.

So far the only evidence for Crocodile having a higher rating would be from Jozu, and even that would only scale to durability.
as you stated , he does hold back , but the problem is that crocodile after fighting mihawk didn't have a single injury and neither did mihawk , so we can assume they fought fairly equally , considering that eh not only had his strongest sword out but also that mihawk was specifically chasing after luffy , it wouldn't make sense for him to hold back if it gave luffy enough time to escape him , so he should have been at least semi serious if not completely serious , and crocodile fought him . this makes sense with the jozu feat as well as we would have a definitive place to put him in , and for the jozu feat , considering that crocodile doesn't have any hax that can amp his defense ( if you are using haki or a liquid ) then his AP should still scale to a durability feat of tanking a diamond coated haki enhanced jozu

as you stated , he does hold back , but the problem is that crocodile after fighting mihawk didn't have a single injury and neither did mihawk , so we can assume they fought fairly equally , considering that eh not only had his strongest sword out but also that mihawk was specifically chasing after luffy , it wouldn't make sense for him to hold back if it gave luffy enough time to escape him , so he should have been at least semi serious if not completely serious , and crocodile fought him .
So you want to scale Crocodile to Mihawk based off a so called off-screen fight you don't even have evidence happened?

So you want to scale Crocodile to Mihawk based off a so called off-screen fight you don't even have evidence happened?
I'm getting really close to not arguing with you if you reply because this is getting really stupid , its shoved in our face that they fought , even crocodiles page agrees that they fought

I'm getting really close to not arguing with you if you reply because this is getting really stupid , its shoved in our face that they fought , even crocodiles page agrees that they fought
Prove they fought, all we see is Mihawk block Crocodile's sneak attack and them stare at each other. If Oda wanted to show them fighting he would have done it.

Prove they fought, all we see is Mihawk block Crocodile's sneak attack and them stare at each other. If Oda wanted to show them fighting he would have done it.
" if oda wanted to show them fighting he would have done it " meanwhile , big mom vs kaido, garp and sengoku vs shiki , kuzan vs aokiji , black beard pirates vs revolutionary army , law vs vergo , there are tons of off screen fights

Back