• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1) that was many years ago, before a forum was made

2) didnt get banned multiple times, only 2 and those were as stated above from that much ago

3) dont lie about someone nor get involved here if you will bring up stuff unrelated
Oh my bad. This makes it better ofc.

I agree with the CRT

1) that was many years ago, before a forum was made

2) didnt get banned multiple times, only 2 and those were as stated above from that much ago

3) dont lie about someone nor get involved here if you will bring up stuff unrelated
1) He never said on the forum.

2) 2 fits under the category of multiple smh, not to mention he said reported.

3) He's not lying and he's allowed to do what he wants if it doesn't break the rules.

1) He never said on the forum.
I mentioned these were a thing back in 2018 and such, which is why the mention before a forum
2) 2 fits under the category of multiple smh, not to mention he said reported.
No they dont and reports from butthurts who cause drama dont count, nothing was recent anyway, so irrelevant
3) He's not lying and he's allowed to do what he wants if it doesn't break the rules.
Who are you to talk in here? Funny how some random comes up in here to talk as if they know of a member doings and literally nowhere says to bring up a different topic, especially of the past, if you two look for causing shit, then get out

Also its so nice to see the typical "agree FRA" herd

Literally stated 2 times of a CRT to go over stats in the future, just to be ignored, such people most of you are in this community, clearly out of spite to me

Literally stated 2 times of a CRT to go over stats in the future, just to be ignored, such people most of you are in this community
1a6.png

Your counterarguments are just bad. Get over it and stop being toxic over fictional stuff. At least bring up something more convincing.

Never sat right to you cuz another verse was downgraded time ago and argued over this one for no reason, so zip it

No its not, but go on to speak out of yourself based on no research
1. I literally stated in that SF thread that I was fine with SF getting downgraded as long as the standards were consistent for all fighting game verses.

2. Yes it is.

1 Tier 6 feat vs. 3 Tier 7 feats.

Literally stated 2 times of a CRT to go over stats in the future, just to be ignored, such people most of you are in this community, clearly out of spite to me
People simply disagree with the current feat. It's quite simple. You don't have to be angry at that level. If you have a revision in the future with new feats and calculations, great, but for now, 6-B is pretty suspect

Your counterarguments are just bad. Get over it and stop being toxic over fictional stuff. At least bring up something more convincing.
"Counterarguments"

Learn to spell the words first before you talking

Also saying someone arguments are bad for no reason makes you look pathetic af

1. I literally stated in that SF thread that I was fine with SF getting downgraded as long as the standards were consistent for all fighting game verses.
You were bitching over guns and bullets, let alone more to which not all of them fall under, if you think each of them have similar cases
2. Yes it is.

The fact you claim there is just 1 tier 6 thing shows you dont know jack shit of the series

Learn to spell the words first before you talking

Also saying someone arguments are bad for no reason makes you look pathetic af
Maybe we should take the English class together, since you are lacking a lot in the grammar area.
Also I don't believe I look as pathetic as you do in this CRT.

Since were on the topic of downgrades.

How do you guys feel about some of Tekken's characters with Vs Battles Wiki profiles having Class K lifting strength from a semi-canon source (Panda (mid tier character) lifting a giant leg) even though comparable or stronger characters have struggled with significantly less weight in 100% canon sources on multiple occasions? (Raven (top tier character) struggling to lift the NANCY robot, Bryan (mid tier character) struggling to tear off a tank turret, Craig Marduk (mid tier character) struggling to lift a vehicle)

@LIFE_OF_KING @SirAlex09 @XXKINGXX69 @RanaProGamer

Last edited:
You were bitching over guns and bullets, let alone more to which not all of them fall under, if you think each of them have similar cases

The fact you claim there is just 1 tier 6 thing shows you dont know jack shit of the series
1. Because that's what was being discussed at the time.

I wanted to make sure the standards were consistent between verses.

2. Name another Tier 6 Tekken feat then dude.

I know nothing about Tekken and don't care if it's tier 6 or 7 or whatever, but we don't assign tiers based purely on quantity, it's a factor yes but not the sole thing we use to assign tiers (Otherwise every video game character ever would peak at wall level). If those 3 tier 7 feats are casual then there's no issue scaling people to the tier 6 feat.

If those 3 tier 7 feats were done by the god tiers being pushed to their absolute limit then sure them scaling to a tier 6 feat would be sus, but unless I'm mistaken one of those feats was done just as a side effect of a dude transforming so 🤷‍♂️

People simply disagree with the current feat. It's quite simple. You don't have to be angry at that level.
All of you gang up on me and act like this and im suppose to stay reasonable here? Let alone i hear the same old shit i heard before that im sick of hearing, yeah no
If you have a revision in the future with new feats and calculations, great, but for now, 6-B is pretty suspect
And none of you will be doing shit in here with a poorly made thread on your own like this

How do you guys feel about some of Tekken's characters with Vs Battles Wiki profiles having Class K lifting strength from a semi-canon source (Panda (mid tier character) lifting a giant leg) even though comparable or stronger characters have struggled with significantly less weight on multiple occasions? (Raven (top tier character) struggling to lift the NANCY robot, Bryan (mid tier character) struggling to tear off a tank turret, Craig Marduk (mid tier character) struggling to lift a vehicle)
I had a debate with this guy once. According to him Tekken Tag 2 is more canon than Tekken 6 Story . I left the CRT laughing

I mentioned these were a thing back in 2018 and such, which is why the mention before a forum
And I mentioned that it doesn't matter.
No they dont and reports from butthurts who cause drama dont count, nothing was recent anyway, so irrelevant
1. It is.
2. You got banned clearly not all of them 🤣
Who are you to talk in here? Funny how some random comes up in here to talk as if they know of a member doings and literally nowhere says to bring up a different topic, especially of the past, if you two look for causing shit, then get out
Alex was simply pointing out a fact about your behavior. Meanwhile you can't hold your temper enough to not curse every other sentence.

All of you gang up on me and act like this and im suppose to stay reasonable here? Let alone i hear the same old shit i heard before that im sick of hearing, yeah no
These are fictional characters my friend, getting angry at this level because of this is not a good thing

The amount of people disagreeing also shows that the feat is not so good

I know nothing about Tekken and don't care if it's tier 6 or 7 or whatever, but we don't assign tiers based purely on quantity, it's a factor yes but not the sole thing we use to assign tiers (Otherwise every video game character ever would peak at wall level). If those 3 tier 7 feats are casual then there's no issue scaling people to the tier 6 feat.

If those 3 tier 7 feats were done by the god tiers being pushed to their absolute limit then sure them scaling to a tier 6 feat would be sus, but unless I'm mistaken one of those feats was done just as a side effect of a dude transforming so 🤷‍♂️
What you're saying makes sense but I wasn't talking about assigning tiers.

I was just simply agreeing with RanaPro that Tier 7 Tekken was more consistent than Tier 6 based purely on feats.
I had a debate with this guy once. According to him Tekken Tag 2 is more canon than Tekken 6 Story . I left the CRT laughing
That's hilarious!

So how do you feel about Tekken's Class K lifting strength?

1. Because that's what was being discussed at the time.
And you derailed it
I wanted to make sure the standards were consistent between verses.
Not all verses follow the same set of rules or cases, some have it different then other
2. Name another Tier 6 Tekken feat then dude.
T5 DR Jinpachi feat, Mishima Zaibatsu firepower > the world firepower, Zaibatsu having a Jack made for tier 6 destruction

And for your info characters besides Mishimas fighting/beating Jacks, like King and Alisa, let alone Mishimas one shot them
Maybe we should take the English class together, since you are lacking a lot in the grammar area.
Also I don't believe I look as pathetic as you do in this CRT.
My english and grammar is fine, unlike a drop out like you

Acting like some tough shit when you are a nobody that didnt contribute for nothing
Since were on the topic of downgrades.

How do you guys feel about some of Tekken's characters with Vs Battles Wiki profiles having Class K lifting strength from a semi-canon source (Panda (mid tier character) lifting a giant leg) even though comparable or stronger characters have struggled with significantly less weight on multiple occasions? (Raven (top tier character) struggling to lift the NANCY robot, Bryan (mid tier character) struggling to tear off a tank turret, Craig Marduk (mid tier character) struggling to lift a vehicle)

@LIFE_OF_KING @SirAlex09 @XXKINGXX69 @RanaProGamer
Derailing yet again with something else and showing you know next to zero of the verse

Marduk didnt struggle with the car, Bryan didnt struggle with the tank and Raven didnt struggle with Nancy, let alone Panda didnt show to do it casually to begin it as you make it out

Might as well point out your tiering of the characters is horrible, not like i expected any less of you
Heard of retcon? Yeah and guess what, Tekken did it twice with newer stuff, tag 2 is more recent then tekken 6 and its shown to tie in with the main games later, not to mention how tekken 7 literally shows you flashbacks of them or info only from them existing, but go on being douche

And I mentioned that it doesn't matter.
It matters cuz they are old ass shit from about half a decade
1. It is.
No it isnt, butthurts that start drama or which take things as offensive when it isnt dont count, but keep running that mouth with that bullshit
2. You got banned clearly not all of them 🤣
Already explained above, different times of the past
Alex was simply pointing out a fact about your behavior. Meanwhile you can't hold your temper enough to not curse every other sentence.
Chariot user curses more often in his sentences and literally nobody complains unless you are a snowflake

If you cant be nice or reasonable, you aint deserving any other way of adressing you, i aint having patience with individuals such as you, simple as that

You have no business to begin with here

And you derailed it

Not all verses follow the same set of rules or cases, some have it different then other

T5 DR Jinpachi feat, Mishima Zaibatsu firepower > the world firepower, Zaibatsu having a Jack made for tier 6 destruction

And for your info characters besides Mishimas fighting/beating Jacks, like King and Alisa, let alone Mishimas one shot them

Derailing yet again with something else and showing you know next to zero of the verse

Marduk didnt struggle with the car, Bryan didnt struggle with the tank and Raven didnt struggle with Nancy, let alone Panda didnt show to do it casually to begin it as you make it out

Might as well point out your tiering of the characters is horrible, not like i expected any less of you
Jinpachi's feat was calced on this site at Tier 7.

Not Tier 6.

The other 2 things you mentioned aren't FEATS dude.

Craig DID struggle with the car, Raven DID struggle with NANCY and Bryan DID struggle with the tank turret.

I never said Panda's feat was casual either.

What's wrong with my Tekken tiering?

Heard of retcon? Yeah and guess what, Tekken did it twice with newer stuff, tag 2 is more recent then tekken 6 and its shown to tie in with the main games later, not to mention how tekken 7 literally shows you flashbacks of them or info only from them existing, but go on being douche
Just because certain parts are shown as flashbacks doesn't mean everything is canon. Tag 2 can't retcon Tekken 6 because T6 is higher on the canonicity hierarchy. That's why it is agreed on this wiki that we do a case by case analysis.

Jinpachi's feat was calced on this site at Tier 7.

Not Tier 6.
"T5 DR Jinpachi feat", thanks for not reading what i said, you clearly arent reasonable at all
The other 2 things you mentioned aren't FEATS dude.
They are feats at the end of the day, difference is that they are written instead, still goes to show your "tier 7 is more consistent" is not even remotely true, those tier 7 stuff are from older titles, compared to newer ones for your info
Craig DID struggle with the car, Raven DID struggle with NANCY and Bryan DID struggle with the tank turret.
Struggled in your dreams, they didnt struggle with anything, lying and headcanonizing

A reason why your derailing and clear issue of SF downgrade thread from then make it very obvious that you are trying hard to get this verse low just cuz of another
I never said Panda's feat was casual either.
You cover your tracks now to make it seem you werent trying to make that seem out of the ordinary and for your info that feat was approved by staff members and i asked if the class K was ok or not and if a better one is required if not, therefore there is no problem with it as you try to make it by bringing it up here in an unrelated thread

You cant go without derailing something dont you?
What's wrong with my Tekken tiering?
Marduk and Bryan arent mid tiers, neither Panda and Raven isnt a top tier
Just because certain parts are shown as flashbacks doesn't mean everything is canon.
Neither are all endings in main games, your point? Also the flashbacks and more include them in canon, no ifs or buts
Tag 2 can't retcon Tekken 6 because T6 is higher on the canonicity hierarchy.
Tekken 7 literally takes many stuff from tag 2 and bring it up in lore, including what you argued back then against you, along the movie, dont talk on a subject you clearly didnt research about
Son, stop self projecting.
Your first comment here was literally bringing up old stuff, unrelated to the matter and lying too, then post a "gonna cry" meme, followed by comments to instigate me more

What self projecting is here huh? You literally did nothing here but to irritate me on purpose, get out of the thread and piss off

You all need to listen to staff instructions.
When Alex, King, Divine and Continuum disappear from this thread along their instigation and derailment

Had to spend almost my whole day from work to deal with this and for what? To be ignored and to witness typical internet users

"T5 DR Jinpachi feat", thanks for not reading what i said, you clearly arent reasonable at all

They are feats at the end of the day, difference is that they are written instead, still goes to show your "tier 7 is more consistent" is not even remotely true, those tier 7 stuff are from older titles, compared to newer ones for your info

Struggled in your dreams, they didnt struggle with anything, lying and headcanonizing

A reason why your derailing and clear issue of SF downgrade thread from then make it very obvious that you are trying hard to get this verse low just cuz of another

You cover your tracks now to make it seem you werent trying to make that seem out of the ordinary and for your info that feat was approved by staff members and i asked if the class K was ok or not and if a better one is required if not, therefore there is no problem with it as you try to make it by bringing it up here in an unrelated thread

You cant go without derailing something dont you?

Marduk and Bryan arent mid tiers, neither Panda and Raven isnt a top tier
1. That's the feat that was calced dude.

Unless I'm mistaken.

2. No they aren't.

Those are statements not feats.

3. You're the only one lying here.

Raven, Bryan and Craig DID struggle with those feats.

4. Tekken would've eventually been downgraded even without my input.

I don't know why you keep bringing up SF.

5. I didn't think bringing up Tekken's lifting strength would be that big of a deal.

6. Marduk and Bryan are definitely mid tiers.

Raven is absolutely a top tier and I NEVER said that Panda was a top tier.

Last edited:
1. That's the feat that was calced dude.

Unless I'm mistaken.
Heard of T5 DR? Saw Jason blog? Yet you wanna argue on a topic without knowing things
2. No they aren't.

Those are statements.
You saying no means 0 and still proves you wrong on your claim anyway
3. You're the only one lying here.

They DID struggle with those feats.
Just like how guns and bullets were a threat to characters, just like your other arguments from then about whats counted and not were, they didnt struggle with anything, lying as you always do

Marduk is literally pissed off in there, Bryan literally lifts and carries steel beams like nothing, yet a top of a tank is too much for him based on nothing, he literally swings that after and laughs, Raven shows no sign he struggles at all either, liar
4. Tekken would've eventually been downgraded even without my input.
No it wouldnt, cuz nobody in here knows the series as much as i do and the arguments brought up to many things are repeated and outdated stuff
I don't know why you keep bringing up SF.
Cuz you started a vendetta to the verse ever since their downgrade arguing in there too of them and now you come here unsurpusingly cuz of a downgrade
5. I didn't think bringing up Tekken's lifting strength would be that big of a deal.
Didnt know that a different topic can be brought up when something else is discussed which results in derailing
6. Marduk and Bryan are definitely mid tiers.
You dont scale at all and it shows, they arent mid tiers
Raven is absolutely a top tier and I NEVER said that Panda was a top tier.
Top tiers are Mishimas and those on their actual level, like tekken Akuma, not Raven, he aint a top tier and you put Panda as mid tier, you dont even remember what you said, she isnt a mid tier anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back