• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
" if oda wanted to show them fighting he would have done it " meanwhile , big mom vs kaido, garp and sengoku vs shiki , kuzan vs aokiji , black beard pirates vs revolutionary army , law vs vergo , there are tons of off screen fights
You can easily use examples in the same arc; oda showed Mihawk Vs Luffy, Mihawk Vs Vista, Crocodile Vs Doflamingo and Crocodile Vs Doflamingo.

While not full fights there's at least evidence of them actually fighting, meanwhile you've provided nothing but baseless headcanon to support Crocodile fight on par with the likes of Mihawk and Akainu.

You can easily use examples in the same arc; oda showed Mihawk Vs Luffy, Mihawk Vs Vista, Crocodile Vs Doflamingo and Crocodile Vs Doflamingo.

While not full fights there's at least evidence of them actually fighting, meanwhile you've provided nothing but baseless headcanon to support Crocodile fight on par with the likes of Mihawk and Akainu.
Doflamingo Vs crocodile , please the only thing we see with them is one clash and that's it , let me explain it a little better , mihawk was chasing after Luffy , the only way he would be stopped is if someone was able to keep him there , also known as fighting him , crocodile stopped him from attacking Luffy and then we don't see mihawk chasing Luffy after that , there is only one conclusion , crocodile fought him , once again even crocodiles page on the Vs battle wiki directly states that he fought with mihawk , it's in the speed section of the page
You can't miss it , I don't recommend replying if all your gonna say is " well we dont have evidence they fought " when even the character page agrees with me

Cause he intercepted him.

Not because he fought him for a significant period of time

Might as well just rule this as an outlier.

No reason in hell why Crocodile would scale to the god tiers
Direct quote from the section " capable of fighting doflamingo AND mihawk and keeping up with them off panel " doesn't really sound like it's just because of him stopping mihawk from attacking Luffy
Also no reason , he was able to tank an attack from jozu who was enhanced by haki and coated in diamonds , who on this site is considered a god tier

Direct quote from the section " capable of fighting doflamingo AND mihawk and keeping up with them off panel " doesn't really sound like it's just because of him stopping mihawk from attacking Luffy
Ok.

I'll drop a CRT to revise that.

Like what? Don't rely on the profiles for canon scaling.
Also no reason , he was able to tank an attack from jozu who was enhanced by haki and coated in diamonds , who on this site is considered a god tier
Outlier. One feat.

Ok.

I'll drop a CRT to revise that.

Like what? Don't rely on the profiles for canon scaling.

Outlier. One feat.
Oitlier , outlier , we just had an entire discussion on another feat that supports him being able to keep up with top tiers , one that is essentially confirmed , and you bring up outliers , don't rely on profiles for canon power scaling , excuse me that's the entire point of the profiles , if your going to revise anything then at least do a revision on Luffy

Oitlier , outlier , we just had an entire discussion on another feat that supports him being able to keep up with top tiers , one that is essentially confirmed , and you bring up outliers , don't rely on profiles for canon power scaling , excuse me that's the entire point of the profiles , if your going to revise anything then at least do a revision on Luffy
We're planning a speed CRT. I'll be glad to axe that.

Your only feat is the dura feat for him. He has no other feats. You can read the manga and see he didn't fight Crocodile.

We're planning a speed CRT. I'll be glad to axe that.

Your only feat is the dura feat for him. He has no other feats. You can read the manga and see he didn't fight Crocodile.
You mean he didnt fight crocdile on panel , it doesn't make sense for mihawk to just stop chasing Luffy for no reason other then crocodile appearing out of nowhere and that's it , we see him going pass other characters just to reach Luffy , like Mr 1 for example , but he just decided to stop just because crocodile appeared and he didn't fight , he should also scale to durability feats for his ap sine he doesn't have a hax that's wouldn't allow him to scale his dura to ap

You mean he didnt fight crocdile on panel , it doesn't make sense for mihawk to just stop chasing Luffy for no reason other then crocodile appearing out of nowhere and that's it ,
Kizaru did the same thing.

He kicked Luffy then went to go find someone to fight.

You have no proof that Crocodile fought Mihawk.

Kizaru did the same thing.

He kicked Luffy then went to go find someone to fight.

You have no proof that Crocodile fought Mihawk.
The difference is kizarus personality , kizaru is the closest thing to a stoner who doesn't care about anything , while we know mihawk is willing to chace people no matter were they go by just being bored , just being bored made him chace Don krieg from the grand line all the way to west blue , and once again that was because he was bored , imagine what he would do if it was his duty to kill Luffy , oh wait it was because he had to stop him from reaching the platform were ace was

Kizaru beat the hell out of one supernova to the other even if it didn't kill them , while mihawk is a lot more the moment he gets into a fight he sees it to the end until the opponent is no longer able to fight

Mihawk is also the type to let people go and stop fighting. He had stopped in the middle of his with vista.

And look at when he attack the whitebeard pirates. He does one attack and once jozu blocks it he stops fighting.

So it is in character for mihawk to stop fighting

Mihawk is also the type to let people go and stop fighting. He had stopped in the middle of his with vista.

And look at when he attack the whitebeard pirates. He does one attack and once jozu blocks it he stops fighting.

So it is in character for mihawk to stop fighting
FINALLY , someone actually brought up a good point and didn't just scream outlier or we have no evidence
i can only really explain the second one since i don't know the full context behind the vista vs mihawk fight
the reason he didn't attack the whitebeard pirates afterwards was simply because it wasn't a fight , he didn't fight them , he simply wanted to test his strength to see how close he was to whitebeard , when he saw that one of whitebeards subordinates was able to stop his slash he go his answer that he still had a long way to go
even then in most fights that mihawk takes place in he doesn't usually quit in the middle of them , my main argument for crocodile was that mihawk had a specific goal in mind , kill luffy , he wouldn't stop until he did it , he had already sliced through people to reach him , so the only reason why he would have stopped was if someone was able to stop him by force , which since we don't see him chasing luffy after he got stopped by crocodile , there's only one answer , they fought and crocodile was able to keep up with him , if he wasn't able to , he would have been sliced and mihawk would have continued chasing after luffy

Back