• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

White zeref vs one piece verse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zeref is bloodlust

Can he win or not

Just to make this thered before zeref get one shot letter

Zeref:8

One piece:3

we still dont know the ability of his fairy heart mod,but if he can erase them from time line or somthing than he win

until then,Sugar one-shot

I think we should wait there is no point to vote if we know noting about Zeref's abilities in fairy heart mod

There is very limited knowledge on white Zeref. In all probability, he is going to be very difficult to put down, what with being able to regenerate himself via time-reversal. If anything, I'd count on One Piece's unconventional power holders - like Law, Sugar, Big Mom, Brook, Apoo and Bartolomew etc. to incapacitate him while the big hitters try to hold out

Zeref. Time stops and nukes them all with death. Even if they could land a killing blow on him; Time Reversal. GG WP NO RE.

KuuIchigo said:
Zeref. Time stops and nukes them all with death. Even if they could land a killing blow on him; Time Reversal. GG WP NO RE.
can Zeref use him Time stop in fighting? it look like he couldn't,if he was able to do that he would simply kill Natsu is second,but he didn't do that mean that ability is useless i think

anyway,i think one piece will win if Nastu able to hurt and keep up with Zeref there is no reason that the Top tier of One pieve who are stronger than nastu wont able to do the same,they win easily for my opinion

and that without including Big Mom and Sugrer who can one shot him with hax

that assuming it affect on living creature we need to wait and see if he will use that on Nastu or something,maybe it work only on himslef'\surroundings

He used time reverse on himself so of course it would work... All I'm saying is even if Zeref gets killed, he can just reverse time and proceeds to use death magic on them all. And since he has "unlimited magic" he can do it.

But he probably has limit to the amout he can regen since Nastu gonna win against him,i guess we should wait so see what will happen in the magna

and One Piece dont need to kill him Bony\Suger\Big Mon\Law can one shot

What does that have to do with this match? Even if he wins it will probably be a plot related win.

Also, Zeref has immortality soo yeah. Coupled with time reversal, he will probably never be brought down by anything in OP.

Big Mon can take his soul and Suger can turn him to toy Law can cut him to piece and Bony can tun him into sperm(ok i exaggerate,baby) and proabably there is more hax that i forgot and even without that every single top tier stronger than Nastu who able to keep up and fight with Zeref even when he use Dead magic\others,there is no reason that One Piece wouldnt win easiy for my opinion

except that fact Zeref never use Time stop in actual combat,i honselty think we cant use this abitly in Versus fights,if he would able to do that he would literally do that just like Dimaria we cant use Plot as excuse

Was it only for having a chat with Natsu ? But I don't think it is impossible for Zeref to use Time Stop after all. He is well aware of all kinds of time magic, and he supposedly had access to Original Magic - from which all other kinds of magic originate

i think we need to wait maybe,If he wont use Time stop in the fight with Natsu(which he 100% serious and there is no reason for him not do that) so that will prove he cant use that abilty in fights

Um isn't Big Moms power limited to those that fear her? According to her profile she can't steal the life of those who do not fear her correct? As with Sugar really her power seems reliant on physical contact (unless I'm mistaken) but even then since Zeref is blood lusted chances are he's not going to do anything but kill. OP definitely have the power advantage but power can only take u so far when ur opponent literally comes back from everything u throw at them. So I'm going Zeref since they have no way to keep him down permanently

If Sugar touches him, then he loses.

Beyond that, I don't think there is anyone that can incap him.

Considering the distinct speed advantage, the chances of her touching him are incredibly small, also does her ability to turn u into a toy guaranteed to stop his ability to reverse time? Considering even having his body completely destroyed didn't hinder him at all?

Shirahoshi is listed as possibly high 6-A, and possibly is allowed in match ups so shirahoshi alone wins, also there's two other ancient weapons which are as powerful as her so three high 6-As

@Frozone

That exactly what i am doing , all fairy tail villins are weak against the nakama power so if luffy can pull nakama power zeref is dead

Nakama power < any hax

@Frozone ur vote revolves around the power of a girl who 1) doesn't even understand her own power 2) a power that we as the readers have 0 info on except for the idea that's it's apparently stupid powerful and 3) there are 2 more weapons that apparently exist that r as powerful as her- weapons we literally have never even seen. Ur vote revolves around unknowns and vague statements; it's like arguing that Acnologia is country level when he doesn't have a single country level feat

Davidsteel1 said:
Considering the distinct speed advantage, the chances of her touching him are incredibly small, also does her ability to turn u into a toy guaranteed to stop his ability to reverse time? Considering even having his body completely destroyed didn't hinder him at all?

Uncertain. Robin couldn't use her DF powers when she was turned into a toy. It's possible that Zeref won't be able to use his magic if he turns into a toy too.

Also, the chances of her touching him are small, true - so if One Piece verse worked together, their best chance would be to try and slow him down by either hitting him with a Love Love beam from Hancock or a Slow Slow beam from Foxy.

@Damage hmm thanks for the info. Though I honestly don't see the love love beam working on Zeref, they do stand a chance if they slow him down, but considering the nature of his magic, his speed and his state of Mind that would be difficult too; I say Zeref 7/10

Love Love beam is a stupid idea, because even if it works : Boa Hancock will die LOL

and @David - the funny part is that Acnologia was considered Country level for a long time

Davidsteel1 said:
@Damage hmm thanks for the info. Though I honestly don't see the love love beam working on Zeref, they do stand a chance if they slow him down, but considering the nature of his magic, his speed and his state of Mind that would be difficult too; I say Zeref 7/10

Hmm, Zeref has canonically had a child in the series so I assume he's capable of lust - at least, more so than Luffy. If he's hit by it, I'd say there's a good chance of him turning to stone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back