• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

White zeref vs one piece verse

Status
Not open for further replies.
You lose your powers after getting turned into a toy and his time reversal is probably limited seeing how he was defeated.

Yeah it has to be limited. You can't go by a single feat of him using time-reversal and ignoring an anti-feat of him not using time-reversal.

Bepo4151 said:
You lose your powers after getting turned into a toy and his Time reversal is probably limited seeing how he was defeated.
Sugar will die just by standing near Zeref, Zeref emits black magic remember? He's a walking grim reaper. All fodders will die just by being close to him.

Damage3245 said:
Yeah it has to be limited. You can't go by a single feat of him using time-reversal and ignoring an anti-feat of him not using time-reversal.
PIS is not anti feat.

Joseph619 said:
Damage3245 said:
PIS is not anti feat.

You can't just label something that makes Zeref look bad as PIS automatically.

I'm not arguing it isn't limited, im saying that it was simply PIS. Natsu literally vaporised Zeref 2 chapters ago and it barely slowed Zeref down, come the latest chapters and he gets hurt from simple blows- no matter how u look at it it's obvious PIS. In fact Kulichigo says it very early on in the thread that if Zeref goes down it's because of plot and that's exactly what we see- a victory that by all analysis shouldn't be possible based on the established abilities of both characters

Damage3245 said:
You can't just label something that makes Zeref look bad as PIS automatically.
What? Ichigo cutting Yhwach is far worse PIS, nobody ever uses that to discredit Yhwach. Yhwach could've chose a future where Ichigo was dead and the story would end right then

I frankly do not care which PiS was worse, all I am advocating for is that we do not use obvious PIS to discredit any character and analyse them based on what they can do, not what the plot allows them to do

But from what we've seen is that Zeref can reform himself from complete disintegration, but not save himself from more minor injuries.

@Damage and how does that make any sense? I can lift a bus but I can't move a table- it's contradictory. And even if u want to use that as an argument, Zeref shows several chapters back that he also has Regenerationn, minor wounds shouldn't stop him even then. All that's simply happened is that the plot required him to go down and he did- I haven't even mentioned the abilities he should have but never uses in order to at least be reserved in my reasoning. For instance Hades was able to conjure a small army of demons from rubble just be quoting a verse from one of Zeref's books but Zeref never uses said power, we know he has a form of transmutation because he gave Irene her human form but once again he never uses it, teleportation and the ever so irritating timestop. These are all abilities he has shown to be able to use in some capacity but never does simply because the plot did not allow it. Sigh I'm ranting but I'm just trying to make The point that characters such as Zeref and Yhwach are affected by PIS it doesn't mean we should simply ignore what they can do because the writer needed a way out

I don't think you can downplay Zeref just becasue of PIS , that was clearly BS the author didnt' even bother giving a reason for it

It is contradictory, because Zeref's showings have been contradictory. We can at least say that in-character that Zeref uses time-reversal sparingly so he doesn't seem to use it to defend against attacks weakers than outright annihiliation.

Doesn't really counter my point on his regen or the other plethora of abilities he can use but doesn't. And considering that here he is bloodlusted- meaning he will take and abuse any opportunity at victory- even the more unused abilities should become fair game

The lengths people go to so they can downplay a character. The fact that you guys are bringing Nakama Power and PIS to say Zeref loses is just topical tbh. Irritating really. Zeref wins for reasons above.

Actually both of the things have their own sense but they are simply kinda stupid. Thou I won't derail to discuss that.

^ To be fair,FT is MHS+ becuse Laxus's lightning,basically you can say the same thing with One Piece because Enel

That has noting to do with calc,the definition of logia is literally becume the element

even if we ignore that,lighting have proabaly MHS+ speed ,this feat look like MHS+ consider the sword is millimeters from Luffy and by this time(while the sword still move) the lighting move 2.5 km

So we can't add? Well it doesn't matter.

@Ant can you permanently banned me? Cos i want tp out from any vs forums(reason banned was i might came again if i not get banned)

Start at lounge.moviecode(MVC) end at vsforums

If Kizaru and Sugar team up, then he can use her like a club and smack Zeref with her - turning him into a toy.

Kizaru using a little girl (at least in appearance) as a club... that is the funniest thing like ever. But as funny as it is Kizaru is only light speed when he becomes a literal beam of light without form or mass lifting anything at that point should be impossible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back