• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

White zeref vs one piece verse

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Damage I wouldn't consider it "lust" perse more like love born out of companionship, but I find it hard to believe that Zeref would simply lust after Hancock doesn't seem to be in his character

@Roy fair enough

Davidsteel1 said:
@Damage I wouldn't consider it "lust" perse more like love born out of companionship, but I find it hard to believe that Zeref would simply lust after Hancock doesn't seem to be in his character
@Roy fair enough

Sure, but even mindless robots have been turned to stone after being hit by Hancock. Luffy's immunity to her power is pretty much a one-off thing since feeling lust just never occurs to him.

@David From what I know, when Hancock makes physical contact, she can turn anything into rock - that's how the ability worked on the PX machines. On people however, she has an AoE kind of thing going on

Yeah... still doesn't make too much sense to me to be honest, given the description of her powers on her profile. But it doesn't really matter my votes gonna stay the same for now

RoyGundam said:
@David From what I know, when Hancock makes physical contact, she can turn anything into rock - that's how the ability worked on the PX machines. On people however, she has an AoE kind of thing going on
The dude reversed time when his body was vaporised don't think he has any problem with turning into a rock.

Thread wise, Zeref stomps pretty much everything was said.

RoyGundam said:
I think we've missed the fact that Pudding could make Zeref forget about his powers ....
I think u have also forgotten that Pudding hasn't shown combat ability comparable to even mid tiers, if she gets anywhere close to the front lines she'll get slaughtered

Zeref massacres One Piece. Time reversal > any hax in One Piece. It's unfortunate that Big Mom's soul attack only worked on fodders, the yonko ans admirals are mostly useless despite their standing in the verse

That is true, and it is indeed a shame that Big Mom's attack is only affective against people who are afraid, Perhaps if One Piece had someone with Fear Inducing powers, they could have beaten Zeref by combining their abilities

Well, Perona's powers are the closest to that but she's closer to depression.

Damage3245 said:
Well, Perona's powers are the closest to that but she's closer to depression.
At Zeref's level Perona might as well get disintegrated or knocked out even by standing near the vicinity. All the admirals and yonko will be launching their strongest attacks to kill Zeref which will make the surroundings lethal, all fodders will instantly die from collateral damage. Zeref will just stand and tank everything until all fodders die, then pick off the admirals and yonko one by one

Well, the latest chapter for FT has just been released. Zeref gets absolutely humiliated in it, so I'm not sure he can actually beat One Piece verse now.

Damage3245 said:
Well, the latest chapter for FT has just been released. Zeref gets absolutely humiliated in it, so I'm not sure he can actually beat One Piece verse now.
Well Natsu's fire is said to affect souls so it's haxed unlike Akainu or Ace magma. For feat for Natsu I guess. Also Fairy Tail is THE worst mainstream shonen manga for PIS and asspulls, it's basically a self parody of nakama powerups.

Davidsteel1 said:
Best not to consider a PIS win in a versus debate
Yeah, and it's not like Akainu or Ace can affect time or soul with their fire. One Piece top tiers have next to zero hax really

Can you give a scan where it is said that Natsu fire effects souls? IIRC The only thing special about it is that it gets hotter if Natsu is emotional.

Bepo4151 said:
Can you give a scan where it is said that Natsu fire effects souls? IIRC The only thing special about it is that it gets hotter if Natsu is emotional.
It affected Zeref's spirit form and nullified it. Although it makes no sense how Natsu did it, nakama power I guess

I still stand by my previous vote, whatever Natsu did is his feat or just nonsense PIS (like Ichigo cutting Yhwach, or Zetsu stabbing Madara). Zeref still solos

Can't Moria cut off Zeref's shadow and expose him to sunlight, turning him to ash?

Damage3245 said:
Can't Moria cut off Zeref's shadow and expose him to sunlight, turning him to ash?
It never worked on anybody who's not fodder, so probably not. Moria will get killed instantly by the incoming attacks of Yonko and Admirals anyway.

@Joseph No, it would actually kill anyone. It would have killed all of the Strawhats if Luffy didn't defeat Moria in the nick of time. But it's quite irrelevant because of time-reversal hax

Joseph619 said:
Damage3245 said:
It never worked on anybody who's not fodder, so probably not. Moria will get killed instantly by the incoming attacks of Yonko and Admirals anyway.
You can't dismiss Moria Hax like that it worked on Luffy it should work on Zeref as well.

Well Moria will get killed by collateral damage as soon as battle begins, but even if it did work time reversal would solve it.

While i admit Moriah's hax can cause a lot of trouble he suffers from the exact same weakness that the more haxed OP characters have (at least for now) he just doesn't have the power to stay on the front lines, the top tiers in OP range from high 6c to potentially low 6b Zeref on his own is high 6c if he gets even anywhere close to the front the conflict between these guys would rip him apart

I thought collateral damage doesn't get factored in verse matches. Like everyone is always talking like the verse has perfect teamwork or something and those with significant hax get called out without anything like collateral damage being mentioned. Like those HST vs *insert random haxxed character here* matches.

Well if OP verse has perfect synergy Law cuts a part of Zeref teleports it to Sugar and Zeref gets turned into a toy that is unable to use his abilities.

Burning Full Fingers said:
I thought collateral damage doesn't get factored in verse matches. Like everyone is always talking like the verse has perfect teamwork or something and those with significant hax get called out without anything like collateral damage being mentioned. Like those HST vs *insert random haxxed character here* matches.
It's normally a non factor since most verses have their top/god tiers with the best hax. One Piece is unique that half the top/god tiers don't even have basic energy projection. So the haxed ones are weaker and a liability since they can't defend themselves

Naruto verse has Madara and Kaguya who are more than enough for verse battle, as Bleach has Yhwach and Aizen. One Piece strongest hax character is Law who's weaker than Admiral.

If Zeref can time-reverse anything, why didn't he time-reverse Natsu's punch in the latest chapter?

Besides, as stated by others, Moria's hax should work on Zeref.

A combo of factors that could take him down; being turned into stone by Hancock, being slowed by Foxy, being turned into a toy by Sugar, having his shadow removed by Moria, etc.

IMO soul hax is the only kind of hax that could possibly work on Zeref but Big Mom's powers are dependent on fear so they are quite useless as well.

Burning makes valid point that assuming OP will have perfect teamwork, and even then Zeref is faster than the entire OP cast aside from Kizaru the chances es of literally anyone aside from him even touching Zeref is small already, but they do have numbers on their side but once again the issue with this is that Zeerefs death magic would be very ideal when facing massive crowds, the Ines with any hax are either too weak, too slow or just don't have an effective enough hax to put him down and power alone just won't cut it. And even if they manage to take him down, he still has his ridiculous time reversal hax to fall upon

@Damge as I mentioned earlier we can't use obvious PIS as an argument especially since Zeref literally reversed his ow vaporisation 2 chapters ago

Damage3245 said:
If Zeref can time-reverse anything, why didn't he time-reverse Natsu's punch in the latest chapter?
Besides, as stated by others, Moria's hax should work on Zeref.

A combo of factors that could take him down; being turned into stone by Hancock, being slowed by Foxy, being turned into a toy by Sugar, having his shadow removed by Moria, etc.
Easy. PIS. Same reason Ichigo was able to cut down Yhwach despite Yhwach being able to choose a future where he could not die or lose.

He reversed time after getting vaporized, that is enough for Boa's petrification or Sugar's transmutation. That's if they can survive Zeref's attack first. It's not an even playing field. I didn't even mention time stop which nobody has counter to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back