• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The_Wright_Way

VS Battles
Retired
I may know jackshit about Kill la Kill, but some brief research showed this to be highly thematic. To highly abusive mothers who glow and lead parasitic species to destroy worlds? I can't not make this after seeing the similarities. Also, Weekly likes both verses but that's just a coincidence.

~

Ragyo gave a sadistic smile as she thought back to when the Earth burst like a cacoon to spread more Life Fibers. Destroying the Earth and ending mankind had been fun, but why stop there? There was much more that awaited her and her army of parasites. It was only a matter of time before she came across a new species to destroy. The Gems, lead by their Great Diamond Authority. Easy pickings, an army of slaves to use up and discard at her leisure. But things wouldn't be that simple. Large plumes of smoke smothered the sky over the battlefield that Homeworld had become until a giant hole appeared as White Diamond's ship pushed through it. "I hope you've been enjoying yourself so far." White's Pearl said as she levitated next to her master's ship. "Because my Diamond has a few complaints to raise with your behaviour before we continue." The voice was smug, like an adult scolding a dumb child. The ship landed and the matriarch of Homeworld stood atop the mech's head. Raygo flew up to fight her new enemy while White prepared to squash this would be conqueror like a fly for wasting her time.

~

Please note, literally all I know about Raygo comes from her character page in TV Tropes, so I'm sorry if I got something wrong.

Both at High 6-A. Speed Equalized.

Ragyo kiryuin commission by wwhitewwand-d836ax3 kindlephoto-408415
La vie est drole! Life is interesting indeed...

vs.
White Diamond

This seems relatively in character tbh, Ragyo loves spreading life fibers

Now the main thing is WD has an AP advantage of a bit over 2x, but Ragyo can beat her regen by poofing her while WD has to seal within her gem to beat her regen.

Ultimately, due to Ragyo's sheer offensive ability with her omnidirectional daggers, I find it much more likely that she poofs WD before WD can seal her.

That said if someone can provide a clip of her Sealing it can help my analysis

@Weekly

That about settles it

Ragyo for my reasons

Let's finish this up people I got pizza coming

TBH even if Ragyo wins we are still somewhat debating if SU Top Tiers should be Moon Level. (White might be even higher though since she may have broken a planet.) So this match may not even stick.

Still not sure about who wins rn though.

Glad to see someone's does this match. I instantly thought of White as Ragyo the second she got characterization.

She can by sealing

Unlikely, but still a win con, and she does have enough AP to do so if she's quick

Her sealing only works after she beat her opponent or reduced them to small enough pieces that they can fit inside a beach ball sized bubble

WeeklyBattles said:
Her sealing only works after she beat her opponent or reduced them to small enough pieces that they can fit inside a beach ball sized bubble
What? When has she ever needed to do that? (Or are you talking about Ragyo?)

CinnabarManx421 said:
When Steven went into her ship the first thing she did was seal him and send him to his room.
That's not what her profile means by sealing. It comes from bubbling that all gems can do.

The bubbles that White uses to move people around and the bubbles that gems use to seal are completely different things. The movement bubbles aren't sealing, they don't put whatever is in them into any kind of stasis.

Back