• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Whis vs Ahri

Status
Not open for further replies.
Theglassman12 said:
What gave you the idea that they're joke voting?
Literally all the whis points have been countered by weekly and people keep on voting for him even though he is not resistant to mind hax.

This is obvious trolling imo.

Sorry not sorry.

I honestly do not know.

The same thing happened in one other thread, one which got closed after a ridiculous amount of votes changing from inconclusive to the winner.

Yeah, people are just voting so whis doesnt lose, just agreeing with the countered points. this thread was concluded a long time ago.

I agree with Glass. I seriously doubt people are voting just so Whis doesn't lose. Saying they are is a baseless accusation. Tbh this should be closed and added as inconclusive.

Knightofannihilation666 said:
I agree with Glass. I seriously doubt people are voting just so Whis doesn't lose. Saying they are is a baseless accusation. Tbh this should be closed and added as inconclusive.
It is baseless if those "legit" reasons were shut down without a counter...

So, basically, it's still close as all heck?

Maybe we should just close this until we get more info on the UI and then redo it?

No she didn't, it's 13-12 votes, not counting the inconclusive vote.

Get rid of the joke fra votes for whis and she wins by a wide margin

It's been said over and over. The skillshot charm is game mechanics. In the lore, her charm isn't possible to miss there is no projectile.

Whis can rewind in time, dodge several attacks from Ahri, BFR her, can see her future actions with Clairvoyance, can still fight despite being charmed thanks to UI, and have the ap advantage.

Homura had time stop, and advanced BFR to help her win.

@Weekly, are you seriously trying to get rid of every recent vote just for your favorite character to win?

Grisaiasama said:
Whis can still fighting despite being charmed thanks to UI.
UI, even with an official description.

" it also makes illusory techniques useless."

Ahri uses mind and charm hax, not illusionary hax.

There is a distinction imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.