• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Whis vs Ahri

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grisaiasama said:
Then you show me when Star guardian ahri instantly mindscrew a opponent?, she doesn't do that in his star guardian form.
"Ahri giggles and blows a kiss towards one of the bigger monsters. Seemingly even more mindless than before, it starts to walk slowly toward her and the glowing orbs she's playing with. "

This quote, right here.

Weekly said it.

A. Blows a kiss.

B. Become Mindless

C. No more soul

Grisaiasama said:
Kiss
Clearly like in the gameplay
Gameplay mechanics does not translate into lore. How else was Riot going to go about implementating an ability like Charm unless it was a skillshot? You know, so it wouldn't be broken?

Literally the only time it's treated as something that can be dodged. Everything else, lore, stories, he'll even the cinematic shows that it's literally just instant mind hax

TheC2 said:
Grisaiasama said:
Clearly like in the gameplay
Gameplay mechanics does not translate into lore. How else was Riot going to using an ability like Charm unless it was a skillshot? You know, so it wouldn't be broken?
In his star guardian lore she clearly do that, blow a kiss.

@Gris

Game Mechanics refers to the abilities shown in games (usually video games) that are determined by the rules of the game (examples include hit points, levels, stats, world map crossing in seconds outside cinematics, etcetera) and are not necessarily indicative of a character/entity's actual abilities.

WeeklyBattles said:
Literally the only time it's treated as something that can be dodged. Everything else, lore, stories, he'll even the cinematic shows that it's literally just instant mind hax
First we are using his Star Guardian lore when she have to blow a Kiss, in the cinematic she is from the normal lore and never do anything like blowing a kiss.

i feel like mind hax is when ppl forget whis mastered UIO which his mind is taking a backseat instead so his body functions on his own actually letting his body go full auto pilot.

@glass she uses it IC TBF while Whis may use it but unlike homura making it more on when he would IC cause homura uses that off the bat whis used it only once in a desperate scenario.

@Red if his mind gets ****** and overrides his brains to take control of the body again his body won't ignore what Whis wants otherwise he'd kill Whoever he sparred with.

Aizenishere said:
@Red if his mind gets ****** and overrides his brains to take control of the body again his body won't ignore what Whis wants otherwise he'd kill Whoever he sparred with.
Mind ****** bruh bruh and still doesn't show me when star guardian ahri can mind hax with a thought.

whis was training and going easy in a real fight he'd likely won't go so easy tbf

Grisaiasama said:
@Aizenishere In her profile says Spirit energy manipulation, how you interpret this?
"Innately connected to the latent power of Runeterra, Ahri is a vastaya who can reshape magic into orbs of raw energy. She revels in toying with her prey by manipulating their emotions before devouring their life essence. Despite her predatory nature, Ahri retains a sense of empathy as she receives flashes of memory from each soul she consumes."

TISSG7Redgrave said:
whis was training and going easy in a real fight he'd likely won't go so easy tbf
Yea because WHIS held back. His body wasn't like "ah these guys are chill we'll let them live" which is exactly my point.

@Gris it's been shown above... and addressed liked several times.

First we are using his Star Guardian lore when she have to blow a Kiss, in the cinematic she is from the normal lore and never do anything like blowing a kiss.

Show me when exactly in all the lore of the star guardians she does that, because as far as I know, she is a Ahri from another universe.

he gave a sample this is a fight not a training session so it leads me to think he would utilize it fully without really using inadequate attacks like goku did maximizing his UIO techniques.

Grisaiasama said:
First we are using his Star Guardian lore when she have to blow a Kiss, in the cinematic she is from the normal lore and never do anything like blowing a kiss.Show me when exactly in all the lore of the star guardians she does that, because as far as I know, she is a Ahri from another universe.
You still havent addressed the idea of it being a possible GESTURE.

Your argument literally hinges on the idea where it must be a projectile therefore dodged, even though it has been addressed several times already this is flowery language and her personality is the same in all the universes thus she will likely open with this.

@Gris

Blow a kiss right now. Do you see a projectile? Didn't think so. It's a gesture. Want an explanation? GAME MECHANICS Which has also been shown above m8

@aizen if see a projectile on blowing a kiss i would punch it out of the sky ;)

Grisaiasama said:
Also this kiss falls in Empathic manipulation not mind hax...
" Seemingly even more mindless than before,"

Yeah mind hax to me dude.

Sounds like it falls under mind break and honestly, still good enough.

@aizen not arguing on that part but i would love to see if someone can even do that IRL

@blue update OP then (though this might be one ass incon tbh.... whis X ahri when??)

Status
Not open for further replies.