• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Whis vs Ahri

Status
Not open for further replies.
Charm hax won't do anything to him. Also her range won't let her mind hax whis since his range is far larger.

Theglassman12 said:
Homura had time stop, and advanced BFR to help her win.

@Weekly, are you seriously trying to get rid of every recent vote just for your favorite character to win?
1. I dont really like ahri, shes really annoying imo

2. No, im trying to get rid of votes based on trolling and faulty reasoning so the thread can be concluded

look, it does not matter if you can see a future action if the action CAN'T MISS. There is nothing he gains from seeing that Ahri can charm him. This knowledge gives him absolutely no advantage vs her charm.

Theglassman12 said:
Homura had time stop, and advanced BFR to help her win.

@Weekly, are you seriously trying to get rid of every recent vote just for your favorite character to win?
No. instant mind fuckery resulted in her win. BFR and Time Stop weren't even a factor.

Saying "fra" when all the reasons were shut down yet that's being avoided just means he isn't being the biased one so don't go accusing him when he's not in the wrong.

@Gris

Read above as to why non of that matters more times than not

Do you have proof that it's just trolling? Because I'm pretty sure they would just say some stupid stuff for their reasons if they were trolling.

Honestly, this is what happens when people don't know both verses, and try to formulate a legitimate argument based on what's on the profiles v.v it happens all the time but -shrugs-

Aizenishere said:
No. instant mind fuckery resulted in her win.

Saying "fra" when all the reasons were shut down yet that's being avoided just means he isn't being the biased one so don't go accusing him when he's not in the wrong.
1. How did mind screw allow her to win when he's resistant to mind hax?

2. You do know that her range is piss poor as compared to Whis right?

Theglassman12 said:
Do you have proof that it's just trolling? Because I'm pretty sure they would just say some stupid stuff for their reasons if they were trolling.
When the argument has been debunked but people keep voting for that argument anyways, thats trolling

Theglassman12 said:
Aizenishere said:
No. instant mind fuckery resulted in her win.

1. How did mind screw allow her to win when he's resistant to mind hax?
2. You do know that her range is piss poor as compared to Whis right?
Where is the mind hax? Even with the official description UI, it only specifies illusion techniques. Saying it works on mind and charm hax is stretching it.

2. SBA dictates max range for ALL CHARACTERS.

For ahri and this battle, it SHOULD be a few dozen meters.

How was it debunked again? Because I don't see how someone with not that good range, as well as lacking the ability to fly will get mind hax Whis.

Theglassman12 said:
How was it debunked again? Because I don't see how someone with not that good range, as well as lacking the ability to fly will get mind hax Whis.
when you have to back track and play the ranged game but SBA ***** you over

KinkiestSins said:
2. SBA dictates max range for ALL CHARACTERS.

For ahri and this battle, it SHOULD be a few dozen meters.
If that's the case, then what's the point in adding range if that's not going to be a factor in any fight?

Aizenishere said:
Theglassman12 said:
Nothing's stopping Whis from flying away from her. Especially since he can sense any form of killing intent.

Theglassman12 said:
Aizenishere said:
Theglassman12 said:
Nothing's stopping Whis from flying away from her. Especially since he can sense any form of killing intent.
All it takes is ONE THOUGHT and even then, speed is equalized. Mind hax happens in an instant.

I see no issue here and even his clairvoyance requires activation and she could insta hax him before he could react with anything.

Edit: Someone pointed out she had flight so that is probably moot even on both accounts.

Pretty sure killing intent would not help him know about her mindhax

But can all of you just calm down please? I feel like this may turn into a shitstorm soon :~:

The point of range is for matches that aren't decided in the first few seconds. Where characters have time to get a distance from eachother. But ahri will just Insta charm and kill Whis.

Does Ahri even have killing intent? She's just a little hungry fox that wants to seduce you and have you question what you're into

Morlock435 said:
The point of range is for matches that aren't decided in the first few seconds. Where characters have time to get a distance from eachother. But agro will just Insta charm and kill Whis.
Charm won't do anything to Whis.

Aizenishere said:
Does Ahri even have killing intent? She's just a little hungry fox that wants to seduce you and have you question what you're into
They're willing to kill, so of course she'll have killing intent.

Theglassman12 said:
UI makes the mind take a back seat. So even then, his body will react before he can think.
If the mind takes the back seat that doesn't mean I can't grab the steering wheel and drive us off a cliff :^)

Theglassman12 said:
Morlock435 said:
The point of range is for matches that aren't decided in the first few seconds. Where characters have time to get a distance from eachother. But agro will just Insta charm and kill Whis.
Charm won't do anything to Whis.
Mind hax will and that is part of Ahri's Ability.

Also, body reacting before it would think..okay, react to what?

Realizing she has mind hax as she steals his soul?

Yeah, that makes sense.

No this has been brought up multiple times. UI is effective vs illusions. So for example, leblanc's illusions (assuming she was the same tier) would have no effect. This is not the same.

@Gris

Her*

@Glass

If you can't tell I've given up with you people since you apparently wanna bring up points that Weekly has shut down them grasp at straws.

He hasn't shut down any points that involves range, UI having a back seat, time hax, and killing intent.

Like I said before, star guardian Ahri can't mind hax with a thought, she needs to blow a kiss to Whis, who can easily evade that.

Theglassman12 said:
He hasn't shut down any points that involves range, UI having a back seat, time hax, and killing intent.
Yes I have.

Range -SBA

UI - Cant react to something that already happened.

Time Hax- Only reversal and not combat applicable when mind hax.

Killing Intent: Ahri uses her abilities. First

@Grisaiasama

Again, you cant 'dodge a kiss' it it is not like it is a projectile in game.

She just does it and it happens and even if it was.

Speed is equalized, so one hit and she steals his soul.

Grisaiasama said:
Like I said before, star guardian Ahri can't mind hax with a thought, she needs to blow a kiss to Whis, who can easily evade that.
No, she can in fact mind hax with a thought

Status
Not open for further replies.