• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Realistically, if Vegeta survived his Final Explosion, Goku would too as they are almost equal.

However, his Final Explosion allowed him to beat GoD Toppo. I'm almost certain it does more damage than what he can normally do, like back in the Buu Saga.

DatBoyNorbit said:
self destruction isn't on Goku's profile
It's nothing but releasing all the energy at once. Goku never did it so it's not in his profile. Doesn't mean he can't. It was not on 17's profile too until now.

AKM sama said:
Realistically, if Vegeta survived his Final Explosion, Goku would too as they are almost equal.
Did you not see Toppo's condition...That's kinda how Goku will end up or worse untill Toppo is confirmed stroner then him at that point

and i didn't say he would kill him with it, i just meant he wouldnt be able to stand or he would be unconscious

ShakeResounding said:
However, his Final Explosion allowed him to beat GoD Toppo. I'm almost certain it does more damage than what he can normally do, like back in the Buu Saga.
Vegeta's durability still survived his own explosion. Same goes for Goku's durability.

AKM sama said:
DatBoyNorbit said:
self destruction isn't on Goku's profile
It's nothing but releasing all the energy at once. Goku never did it so it's not in his profile. Doesn't mean he can't. It was not on 17's profile too until now.
Good Point but don't you think he would die.....you know because well....he has no experiance self destructing anyway... Vegeta has experiance self-destructing so him surviving is debatable

@AKM You're right on that one, but it doesn't change the fact Goku will most likely die. Vegeta had to be very careful not to kill Toppo because of ToP rules, like GoD Toppo with his hakai. Vegeta could very well have killed Toppo, but I suppose that could be debateable. At the very least, it could have done significantly more damage.

If it could have done significantly more damage to Toppo, it would also have done significantly more damage to Vegeta. Final Explosion is a double edged sword.

Given how Goku and Vegeta are almost equal, if Vegeta does a Final explosion and survives it, Goku would survive it too. And if Vegeta dies in the process, Goku would die too.

Debateable.Vegeta has shown much better showings, but fewer of them. If not of Durability, definetely Resilience. Guy takes a beating from everything and gets back up. While the same can be said for Goku, it seems to be highlighted in Vegeta much more. That, amd it won't matter in the Final Explosion.

@AKM I agree with that. Final Explosion seems Inconclusive at best, basically. Seeing how this is ending up, that might be the result anyways lol.

If I had to break this down between the two of them, I would look at it like this:

Goku is on a clock and tightrope. SSBKKx20 consumes stamina, even if Goku's body is not being crazily stressed out. Every attack, every move, takes away from his stamina. However, it's the only way he can match up to Vegeta's peformance level, AP, Speed, etc. So, really, it comes down to if Goku could take Vegeta out before this really becomes an issue and he has problems even maintaining his transformations. On the flipside, Vegeta doesn't have the same kind of problem. Yes, he doesn't have infinite stamina but he doesn't have any technique that drains stamina like the SSBKKx20 does except for Final Explosion (which is a suicide technique.

Thus, it's logical to say that Goku will run through his stamina at an accelerated when compared to Vegeta. As such, Goku cannot play the long game here. He has put Vegeta down as quickly as possible. But he doesn't really have any one technique that could do it, outside of the Mafuba and the Spirit Bomb. Yet, the Mafuba needs certain conditions that cannot be easily met (you need a container AND an ofuda seal) and Vegeta will never give Goku time to form a Spirit Bomb.

Ergo, Goku's forced into a slugging match with the odds against him.

So that's the 'clock' portion. As for the 'tightrope': Goku can only match Vegeta while using the KKx20 with SSB. If he's ever knocked out KKx20 and back to normal SSB, he almost certaintly dead and done. Vegeta will not only overwhelm him with power but speed. And even if Goku's not done, he'll have taken quite a beating, which will probably hamper his performance along with still having to deal with the stamina issues.

As such, that's way I think Vegeta wins. He doesn't have to deal with any of these resultant problems, whatsoever.

I think he could, like most people at his strength level could. However, it wouldn't be far off to say Vegeta would just chokehold Goku amd use it. At the same time, he'd die as well. Vegeta would know not to do it with Goku being mobile. GoD Toppo was just cocky.

TheC2 said:
ABoogieYesSir said:
Does SSBKKx20 Goku have the speed advantage?, so he can outrun the final explosion.
No. Both SSBKKx20 Goku and SSBB Vegeta can keep up Jiren, so they're both equal.
Nope because Vegeta was fresh off punching the shit out of a hakai and gave most of his energy to that fight... and when they fought jiren vegeta had the energy to fight even more goku didnt

Because Goku already burned through more energy in intense fights— Jiren, Kefla... Goku has higher stamina because he has done the (oh, i'm Out of power) bullshit more than Vegeta has. He fought Kefla and got stomped until Omen, then the stamina drain thing happened AGAIN. Goku had to get Energy from someone else twice, but he's also fought more and been through more.

Amexim said:
Because Goku already burned through more energy in intense fights— Jiren, Kefla... Goku has higher stamina because he has done the (oh, i'm Out of power) bullshit more than Vegeta has. He fought Kefla and got stomped until Omen, then the stamina drain thing happened AGAIN. Goku had to get Energy from someone else twice, but he's also fought more and been through more.
I get what your saying but Vegeta literally drained his body to the point of death... so that statement is invalid

I'd also like to clear up a few misconceptions. If Vegeta uses Final Explosion, and it scores a direct hit, Goku's dead. Second of all, Vegeta DOES hold a power advantage. They were equals BEFORE Vegeta got a power-up. Finally, to make this fair, Goku's Kaioken has no time limit in this fight.

"If Vegeta uses Final Explosion, and it scores a direct hit, Goku's dead."

As explained above, if Goku dies, Vegeta dies too as they both are equals.

"Vegeta DOES hold a power advantage. They were equals BEFORE Vegeta got a power-up"

No. Bluer Vegeta was portrayed as equal to SSB KKx20 Goku. There is no evidence which suggests Vegeta holding a power advantage except Vegeta taking the lead in attacking Jiren which doesn't prove anything.

And if Goku's KK has no time limit then I vote inconclusive.

Not really.

When Vegeta was fighting Toppo, he got a power-up. They were equals before, therefore we can deduce that Vegeta > Goku.

That was more like a temporary rage power which almost all saiyans get when they have flashbacks. Like when Goku got when he heard Zamasu killed his family.

Noahkaismith said:
I'd also like to clear up a few misconceptions. If Vegeta uses Final Explosion, and it scores a direct hit, Goku's dead. Second of all, Vegeta DOES hold a power advantage. They were equals BEFORE Vegeta got a power-up. Finally, to make this fair, Goku's Kaioken has no time limit in this fight.
Well again Goku does have IT to avoid Final Explosion, instead of simply taking it.

And Final Explosion would leave Vegeta wide open for a quick outing since he wouldn't even be able to turn SSJ at that point

SSBE Vegeta was portrayed as slightly superior to SSBkkx20 from what we saw, he counter and hit Jiren better than Goku do even with KK, Vegeta also have feat of beating GoD character while Goku hasn't

Yeah going with Vegeta here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back