• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still sticking with Vegeta but, I think this will probably gonna end up inconclusive.

There are good arguments on both sides of the board, so it just really comes down to how many back each argument. Considering how long this has been going on, I don't think we'll ever get a big enough margin that lasts the grace period.

Huesito88 said:
Jobbo said:
Looks like Goku's one vote away from victory, yeah?
no Vegeta is leading with one vote
Goku should be ahead with one vote right now counting the votes after Grim's declaration of a tie.

Well, it's back to a tie now.

no wait Redgrave and Thec2 and Primaaris voted vegeta after grim said it was a tie then Jobbo and hadou voted goku and then Dat Dot veted vegeta so Vegeta is two up now

after Grim said it was a tie Redgrave and ThC2 , Primaris and Dat Dot voted for vegeta

compared to Jobbo and Hadou

so Vegeta is leading with two votes right now

Huesito88 said:
after Grim said it was a tie Redgrave and ThC2 , Primaris and Dat Dot voted for vegeta
compared to Jobbo and Hadou

so Vegeta is Two vote right now
TheC2 already voted for Vegeta, and there's Antorus too who switched his vote to Goku, so Goku's ahead by 1.

He didn't give his reasons, he should've said I'm switching to Goku fra, but he didn't also look at my post above

So this match is going to be added in their profiles? Or is it just for fun?

AKM sama said:
So this match is going to be added in their profiles? Or is it just for fun?
Yes, this will be added to their profiles.

IF we ever finish it! Seriously, we've been at this for a month!

Is this fight assuming that Goku's kaiokenx20 has no time limit?

But it is specifically mentioned in the OP that Goku is using only that form. If there is no time limit, then things will be different and I might vote inconclusive.

If there is a time factor (like normally in the anime), then Vegeta will take this because eventually Goku will run out of kaioken and it will become a stomp.

There's nothing mentioned in the OP, so we must assume that Goku has all his typical limits and drawbacks. We cannot use specific conditions for this match where none are given outside of the SBA.

Just saying, there is specifically mentioned in the OP that he is SSB KKx20. The question is, whether for the whole fight, like we use UIO without time limit, or not.

That doesn't mean it won't drain his stamina. That's just what he starts the fight as. It would be a different story if OP specifically stated that KK didn't consume stamina.

Realisticly if anything goes wrong, Final Explosion would end Goku, Whether they are equal or not, for Goku to tank this he would have to be FAR greater than Vegeta

DatBoyNorbit said:
Realisticly if anything goes wrong, Final Explosion would end Goku, Whether they are equal or not, for Goku to tank this he would have to be FAR greater than Vegeta
Goku can also self-destruct ovo. But you can say it's OOC for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back