• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I do have everything done that should be enough for 1A Witch Domain, but I'm not in a hurry at all

AC3lzbf.png
I hope my life will be long enough to see this crt

I pretend to make an High 1-A/0 WTC CRT. I hope it gets accepted tho.
I wonder how that's even possible, I mean I feel like the infinite ladder needs supporting evidences it's actually infinite, seeing as people are using the "Maybe our world is like..."

May I ask for top 10 strongest Umineko character? (For only characters who manifested in the City of books)

Excluding
1. Ange's golden eagle
2. all Truths

all bloodlust and speed unequal

Would check more in-depth later, but it looks pretty good on a first sight. Also, you should remove the Categories and Discussion bits, as they will appear on yhe wiki pages.

May I ask why her abilities like conceptual manip and low godly regen were deleted?
ZZD0QY3vsxVIZtCdA0fDj7LAexRT58kV5PVNE_zKHL6yvNN8AuwL6c9TarIWPt6o6UZJMFg8kja-1cFaR7TaEGtKVpzfhmsTravw3XrY

Last edited:
May I ask why her abilities like conceptual manip and low godly regen were deleted?
ZZD0QY3vsxVIZtCdA0fDj7LAexRT58kV5PVNE_zKHL6yvNN8AuwL6c9TarIWPt6o6UZJMFg8kja-1cFaR7TaEGtKVpzfhmsTravw3XrY
It’s just for my sandbox, I.e., the things I could find scans for. I wasn’t gonna delete it from the actual page (at least not without a crt), but I couldn’t find anything that would justify those abilities so I didn’t include it in the sandbox.

IIRC, Yokai's are basically personifications of their Yokai legends, being created when these legends come into being, getting more powerful as people believe in them, and dying if the legend dies. They should have abstract existence and probably concept manip type 3 too.

Ok, I'm finding interesting stuff checking the scans I've save years ago when I read the VN :). For example:
mLJHqZG.png
Acausality?

Great, I’ll add these when I can. I was thinking of using the scan with the headmaster for Transduality, but Acasuality makes a lot more sense.

If you are referring to the painting where he sent the teacher, then no. That world only appears to be infinite because of its non-euclidian geometry and non-sensical construction. That world is basically a staircase that loops on itself, so you can potentially walk on it ad infinitum.

But that's not the only world Renoir has, as he can go inside any work of fiction. Paintings, drawings, books too, he can affect all with his powers as we see in the Epilogue (?) of The Second Night. But this I guess goes more in the grander cosmology of WTC, where each work of fiction is its independent world, and Renoir has the ability to enter them ala a Witch/Meta Being (but evidently not the same lvl).

If you are referring to the painting where he sent the teacher, then no. That world only appears to be infinite because of its non-euclidian geometry and non-sensical construction. That world is basically a staircase that loops on itself, so you can potentially walk on it ad infinitum.

But that's not the only world Renoir has, as he can go inside any work of fiction. Paintings, drawings, books too, he can affect all with his powers as we see in the Epilogue (?) of The Second Night. But this I guess goes more in the grander cosmology of WTC, where each work of fiction is its independent world, and Renoir has the ability to enter them ala a Witch/Meta Being (but evidently not the same lvl).
Yes, I remember that feat as discussed in the realm between waking and dreams where it was revealed he can travel to fictional worlds.

I was just trying to find a tiering for them since wall level seemed way too low.

Idk if anyone cares, but I found something in Higu Mei, and I wonder if it’s important… it’s mostly a theory tho.

In Chapter 4, the club plays Keichi in this video-game thingy, and when they start the console, this happens:
そして、ゲームが開始される。と思ったその直後、世界がぐらりと歪んだ
Then the game is started. Right after I thought that, the world was distorted.

目の前のゲーム機だけでなく、おもちゃ屋の風景が消えて禍々しい空間が視界いっぱいに広がっている。
Not only the game console in front of me, but also the scenery of the toy store has disappeared and a disastrous space fills my field of vision.
A bit later Keichi implies that the video game is separated from their world:
この感じだと、目の前にのこのこ出てきたやつを、とにかく全部ぶっ飛ばせば、元の世界に戻れるって仕組みだろうな……そら、来やがったぜ!!
I guess the way this works is that if you blow all of them out of the sky in front of you anyway, you can get back to your world. ...... See, here they come!
So at this point, I thought it might be interesting so I check the plot summary on the 07th expansion wiki and it says:
Seeing that, Nao challenges him instead. When she does, all of them are suddenly transported to what looks like the Sea of Fragments. Keiichi tells them that the game will be over when they defeat the Tsukuyami in there, and a battle starts. After winning, it becomes obvious that from the point of view of "reality", Nao destroyed "Keiichi" in the videogame instead
Sadly I couldn’t see the scenery since I’m using the texts, (cus downloading anything past the prologue is ape)… BUUT this got me thinking of that one Trianthology scene we already have in the blog…
【アリス】「つまり、宇宙戦争世界とラノベ学園世界は、上下関係で繋がっているのよっ」 この世界の上層であるラノベ学園世界で、情報屋を自称する人物は1人しかいない。
[Alice] "In other words, the space war world and the light novel school world are connected by a hierarchical relationship."
Alice: I understand. That is, the space war world is the world of the FPS game.

In Traianthology we know that Alice’s 2nd Fragment, was just a FPS game in the 1st fragment…

So could that be the same thing that happened here ? If so, I think it would help a lot in showing that Fragments can be layered.

Yes, it's basically that. It's also not the only time something like this happens in Mei. Quite a few story events have layered worlds, be it games, movies, novels, or dreams.

There's also the colab with Symphogear directly corelating the worlds of the multiverse to layers.

Yes, it's basically that. It's also not the only time something like this happens in Mei. Quite a few story events have layered worlds, be it games, movies, novels, or dreams.

There's also the colab with Symphogear directly corelating the worlds of the multiverse to layers.
Interesting anything high-1B?

8-C Theory goats should get Ae1 due to this page from Ep8 manga?
*Edit (I mean the third key)

(Beatrice): these creatures represent the endless imagination of those people
(Eva): On the ocean of the internet, there are countless imagined ideas bobbing about witch's illusions.
(Battler): and these goats are the embodiment of all of them*

Why type 1?
because "them" refers to countless imagined ideas/endless imagination so theory goats are ideas
(they are not created from the idea but they are the idea itself.)

Last edited:
8-C Theory goats (first key) should get Ae1 due to this page from Ep8 manga?

(Beatrice): these creatures represent the endless imagination of those people
(Eva): On the ocean of the internet, there are countless imagined ideas bobbing about witch's illusions.
(Battler): and these goats are the embodiment of all of them*

Why type 1?
because "them" refers to countless imagined ideas/endless imagination so theory goats are ideas
(they are not created from the idea but they are the idea itself.)
Don't they already have it?

Question shouldn’t Featherine’s true form intelligence be Omniscient? I remember there’s a statement in Memoirs of the ΛΔ, that Lamb referred to them as “omniscient and almighty” unless that’s a mistranslation.

Back