• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ovy7

He/Him
8e8.jpg

So, with the new forum move we got a new When They Cry discussion thread, as I'm not sure how much we are allowed to bump the old ones. Anyway, helpful links for the revision:

Profiles:
The Cosmology Page made by me (V1 completed, working on adding more scans and clearing stuff up).

The Composite Verse page made by me.

Truths explanation and abilities page by Ed.

Meta-Being Physiology Page by YuriAkuto.

Last edited:
Maybe, maybe not. It all depends on what would go down in the Tier 1 CRT of the verse.

Nah, it's mostly for how her profile would look like (abilities, keys, quote, etc.), and the tier is there as a placeholder.

Actually, if you want to be more specific, the CRT is ready to post. We only need the okay buttom to do it.

Featherine being here would explain Hanyuu's statement about being a shadow of her former self (or something like that).

most definitely won't debunk the P&As, dunno about the tiers

Opinions about Higurashi Gou?

Personally, as one who's read the whole 8 episodes of the VN, it's starting off pretty good. Episode 1 stayed mostly true to the way Onikakushi-hen started off while doing some different things here and there. Episode 2 however shattered that reality by showing Hanyuu at the first 2 minutes of the second ******* episode. I really like how the show's going to do something different than last time and I think that most of the old fans would enjoy it.

I am concerned about the new viewers though. They are going to need to be carried by any friends that they have who watched the anime or read the VN and/or manga depending on if the show explains anything or not.

Honestly, if you remove those bits from the end of Ep1 and start of Ep2, you end up with Onikakushi, and actually a better adaptation of it that Deen did :LOL:

Now, I'm honestly extremely interested in what Ryukishi has in store for us with Gou. I really like it thus far.

Honestly, if you remove those bits from the end of Ep1 and start of Ep2, you end up with Onikakushi, and actually a better adaptation of it that Deen did :LOL:

Now, I'm honestly extremely interested in what Ryukishi has in store for us with Gou. I really like it thus far.
Don't forget that one moment Keiichi remembered he killed Rena and Mion.

Tomura-hime no Mikoto

Wonder if she would appear in the new anime...

From what I've read of the CRT's OP I want to say baseline, but I might be missing context on where she stands in the Kingdom of God. Also, I have no idea where The Creator's High 1-A would be besides "above Featherine."

Maybe? I'm no expert, I'm just giving my opinion from what I read of the CRT.

She's currently at baseline or around there, ye. May or may not change in the future when I decide to do the 1A Witch Domain CRT.

Can someone explain me in the word "untapped potential" on profile , its try to say those the key can't use to fight ? , sorry for rought question

It's basically a key for a version the character would have in the future, compared to how they currently where in the story.

Higurashi Episode 4 bois.

I can't ******* believe Keiichi survived Rena's bullshit and managed to kill her with an alarm clock of all things. Poor Rika and Satoko too.

It was likely an hallucination. k1 was also suffering of HS, as he saw a news broadcast of the dismemberment murder on tv seconds prior to Rena attacking him, which makes 0 sense when the murder was done 5 years before.

Back