• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ohhh forgot about this thread.
I think it's a redundant question, but some characters will be affected by this? (Sorry If i'm being too naive)
Well I can't say who all would since the thread CRT isn't my idea, but some would likely be affected by it yeah.

Also sidenote, but who all been keeping up with the Higurashi Mei official art? Some are pretty neat, others though...ehhhhhhh.

Anyway, it seems that the big bad of Higu Mei might be someone like Featherine. We know it's not her cause Eua already appeared and said that this ain't her gameboard.

We could discuss stuff concerning the series, but it seems that not many people are interested.

Anyway, it seems that the big bad of Higu Mei might be someone like Featherine. We know it's not her cause Eua already appeared and said that this ain't her gameboard.
I mean... Eua isn't Featherine.
But it would be uncharacteristic for Ruy to make it her.

To me she's pretty clearly made to be a Featherine from some point in the past (very likely before the events in Umineko).

To me she's pretty clearly made to be a Featherine from some point in the past (very likely before the events in Umineko).
I would think not only how similar they are but the connections to Hanyuu would make it clear Eua is Featherine.
Timeline-wise, IDK since Witches can literally appear in whatever time they want and are ageless.

Timeline-wise, IDK since Witches can literally appear in whatever time they want and are ageless.
Timeline-wise, the events are probably ancient. I'm basing this mostly on Lambda's comment that Featherine memory device got damaged in the past, and us seeing Hanyuu damaging the memory device in Sotsu.

Timeline-wise, the events are probably ancient. I'm basing this mostly on Lambda's comment that Featherine memory device got damaged in the past, and us seeing Hanyuu damaging the memory device in Sotsu.
WTC's Meta World timeline confuses lol. Valid theory though. I forget to not base the timeline in the Meta World to the real world at times

Welp, this thread should be good to discuss some revisions, at least for P&A stuff. . . I'm not good with that

We are not using Mei as of yet, but there are quite a few things pointing to it being canon (even outside of like Higu x Umi collabs). Eua appearing, along with Sotsu Rika and Satoko being some example of it. Tnx to Eua we directly know that this one is a different Catbox from Eua's, which was Gou/Sotsu's. This make the entire Higurashi Catbox quite large, seeing how Hanyuu's Catbox is but a mere fragment in Eua's.

Also, in the 07th Expansion stream that just ended, Ryu said he's still writing Phase 2 when he has the time (prob cause of the SH game), and that there would be more focus on LATO and a fight scene with Maricarmen and Valentina fighting together.

Also, in the 07th Expansion stream that just ended, Ryu said he's still writing Phase 2 when he has the time (prob cause of the SH game), and that there would be more focus on LATO and a fight scene with Maricarmen and Valentina fighting together.
Link? I literally didn't even know that happened already

Also, this video is pretty interesting. . . and funny:

Apparently, she was born in the Sea of Oblivion and given power by someone/something. . .

I can't tell if we officially peaked or went downhill.
Both, it's both

rX8jqlr.png

RGD doesn't have magic and Loopers isn't made by 07th Expansion
Ovy, there was a thing I was meant to ask for a long time now.
So, we all now how Ryu uses and writes works based on Osamu Tezuka's star system, and always with very few exceptions incorporates verse's mechanics to seemingly unconnected to Cry-works, wouldn't it be better to rename the verse to "Ryukishi07-verse" and incorporate works he is the author of, like Loopers or Iwaihime?

Back