• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ah, that's what you meant. No, I've only read the translated interviews, not the entire thing.

I want to know how I didnt knew that this thread existed
well screw that. This justice system doesn't care about money. it only cares about justice, fairness, and the fact no one is above the law. Basically this justice system is like money can't buy your way out.
Thats not how it works lmao, if you are really rich, you are nigh-imune to the justice system

Oh, man. It's a wonderful episode, especially the last part.
Amazing scenes...
ofx55xh.png
9lh94rw.png
Yeah. He's not you anymore, satoko. You have created a monster.
ftih1q7.png
Oh
ke4jq75.png
May I call you lady lambdadelta now, evil satoko-sama?
bpvpddo.png
Satoko :cry: I don't know what to say, sad😞
5sugal0.png
7umh8q3.png

get a psychiatrist/psychologist for help. But let me guess since the writer is in control. they want to make sure that doesn't happen.
btw also wanted to answer this
not only was she absued as a kids she also at that time lost all of her family members including her son and husband which she loves them both dearly
her husband that she always relies on to tell him about her current matters and vent about her frustration with said matters and her son which she takes immense pride on were the only things keeping her in check/sane
and not all psychological damage can be healed and i think eva is too prideful to think about that let alone try it
( but now that i think about it her family is dead so there's no reason to be that prideful anymore or at least pretend to be, so yeah she's either an emotional wreck or a literal living corpse which is really depressing now that i look at it )

i'm not saying that eva is some supeme being that can never do wrong or that this justifies everything she says/does she's still a **** and all ushiromiya heads
are ***** but she's still humane and that's the thing about umineko characters everyone is humane and all of them are given reasons to why they are the way they are, what they want to do, why they doing what they are doing, and everyone has their perks and flaws...well EXCEPT GHODA HE IS THE PERFECT MAN WITHOUT ANY FLAWS WHATSOEVER HE IS THE GREAT SORCERER OF PERFECTION THAT WILL GIVE ALL THE CHARACTERS THE SALVATION THEY ALL NEED

btw also wanted to answer this
not only was she absued as a kids she also at that time lost all of her family members including her son and husband which she loves them both dearly
her husband that she always relies on to tell him about her current matters and vent about her frustration with said matters and her son which she takes immense pride on were the only things keeping her in check/sane
and not all psychological damage can be healed and i think eva is too prideful to think about that let alone try it
( but now that i think about it her family is dead so there's no reason to be that prideful anymore or at least pretend to be, so yeah she's either an emotional wreck or a literal living corpse which is really depressing now that i look at it )

i'm not saying that eva is some supeme being that can never do wrong or that this justifies everything she says/does she's still a **** and all ushiromiya heads
are ***** but she's still humane and that's the thing about umineko characters everyone is humane and all of them are given reasons to why they are the way they are, what they want to do, why they doing what they are doing, and everyone has their perks and flaws...well EXCEPT GHODA HE IS THE PERFECT MAN WITHOUT ANY FLAWS WHATSOEVER HE IS THE GREAT SORCERER OF PERFECTION THAT WILL GIVE ALL THE CHARACTERS THE SALVATION THEY ALL NEED

can i activate my truthsaber now?

and then do a spin while yelling a truth scream.

because it's time for a death in the family.

no they are my toxic little babies
i'm still in shock and in disbelief about how the author can actually make me like kraus lmfao

This episode was beautiful. This whole Sotsu arc was fantastic and even better than the first one. It totally makes up for the last one (in my opinion it was not handled well but if you think it's fine then power to you).

I cannot wait for the next one.

Last edited:
tumblr_ov7qrmEvNn1wrnu3lo1_1280.jpg

which scene is that from. (the one with beatrice grabbing battler?)

also is battler really that incompetent?
Funnily enough, in Ep4 where Battler mentioned something about bombs he was actually half-correct, but small bombs in the food? I bet Beato almost face-palmed herself to death. Whenever he comes close to the truth, he somehow manages to shoot himself in the leg (so in a wise he's Incompetent)

question.

how does one obtain truths? (i wish i could use them in real life?)

and how exactly do you use them? (is it very dangerous to mess around with truths? like it's not a toy)

and how does each color work exactly? (i read the wiki article but i want to know what specific powers does each one contain)

question.

how does one obtain truths? (i wish i could use them in real life?)
Granted by a witch, understand the game, or be a witch
and how exactly do you use them? (is it very dangerous to mess around with truths? like it's not a toy)
You just say stuff. Tho you can't lie with red.
and how does each color work exactly? (i read the wiki article but i want to know what specific powers does each one contain)
Red: always say truth
Blue: says stuff that can only be contradicted in red
Purple: How the culprit talks
Golden: stfu i decide (for Ange) or red truth but you understand the game (Battler)

Granted by a witch, understand the game, or be a witch

You just say stuff. Tho you can't lie with red.

Red: always say truth
Blue: says stuff that can only be contradicted in red
Purple: How the culprit talks
Golden: stfu i decide

thanks but quasi

i mean what vs wiki powers does each truth grant. (just name the superpower that each grants)

So, will this episode lead to new keys for Rika and Satoko when still in Hinamizawa? Because there were definitely some impressive things shown for their "human" selves.

The first of the last two episodes we've been waiting for the most. amazing episode.

Finally we've been waiting for you to do this for 13 episodes, rika. 😌
j4f2o22.png
I understand you satoko, i hate studying too. 🤝
m7wl5c0.png
SSB Rika 😎
psnhxy5.png
jdjuzd9.png
Full Power SS Satoko ✌️
fagwgbm.png
Fight 💪
fk29bpp.png
t9mjfmg.png
lgtaqa3.png
8ccxxbu.png
4a2a54n.png
40td1pf.png
38pp1ff.png
i20a131.png
Yes, yes you are right chiaotzu. lol
mjz7pm5.png
Low 2-C Satoko and Rika 🤨😏
8luhlcq.png
r874shh.png
Neither of what you said will happen, eua-san. With the magic of friendship, Rika will forgive Satoko and they will live happily. ✨
m4frf8c.png
moj64i1.png
myowdty.png
Gou manga has announced that it will continue with a new higurashi manga with its gou manga final chapter. Finally, the manga left gou and will continue with sotsu. But the last part of the gou manga handles the plot a little differently from the anime. Maybe the sotsu manga could end with another alternate ending unlike the anime.
c3ebnqx.jpg

That won't be Sotsu, but Jun which means "Cycle". Is an alternative answer arc for Gou, so the manga would diverge from the anime.

So, will this episode lead to new keys for Rika and Satoko when still in Hinamizawa? Because there were definitely some impressive things shown for their "human" selves.
Yes, very likely.

Btw, I've read some leaks about ep 15 and, if they end up being true, then Rika, Satoko, and Hanyuu would soon get some smurf stuff.

The leaks aren't confirmed, but here, for anyone who wants to know:
Hanyuu summons the sword from Rika and use it to damage Eua/Featherine's horns/memory device.

So the sword is strong, yo.

The leaks aren't confirmed, but here, for anyone who wants to know:
Hanyuu summons the sword from Rika and use it to damage Eua/Featherine's horns/memory device.

So the sword is strong, yo.
Hanyuu >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Lambdadelta?

Back