• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

When Creators Cry: Answer Arcs (Yes, it's a downgrade)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No problem, even I made the same mistake until I realized that another user said the exact same thing, so I just assumed he was quoting it

I have several such questions myself( Such as the notion of the catbox layers such as the Golden land having any kind of transcendence over other meta world locations) but I am saving them for another day.
You can ask in PM or on discord if you want. I'm not really planning to make any big threads after this one.

NXw44ha.png

Bernkastel possibly also be a Great Witch.

NXw44ha.png

Bernkastel possibly also be a Great Witch?
Unlikely. Ryushiki07 separates the two and Erika's statement referred to witches above Bern n Lambda.

Although it would confirm them rather being 1-B than High 1-B if it was the case.

Also one weird thing I realized from the start of Episode 7...

It says that W.H. Williard is unable to leave the Chapel if he doesn't solve the mystery in Bernkastel's gameboard.
And the way she trapped everyone there was by separating the Chapel from the Fragment and trap it in a Time bubble.

W.H Williard is stated on his profile to have Immeasurable speed in higher layers of the Human Domain... shouldn't this mean that he should not be affected by this time bubble of hers in the first place and be able to leave whenever he wants.

Or Immeasurable speed characters are actually still able to be trapped by Time bubbles since they haven't completely transcend the concept of time yet, and they merely are able to move freely to whatever point of time they want, but since the Time bubble is an unbreakable time loop, they would still end up going in circles if they were to try to escape.

Last edited:
W.H Williard is stated on his profile to have Immeasurable speed in higher layers of the Human Domain... shouldn't this mean that he should not be affected by this time bubble of hers in the first place and be able to leave whenever he wants.

Or Immeasurable speed characters are actually still able to be trapped by Time bubbles since they haven't completely transcend the concept of time yet, and they merely are able to move freely to whatever point of time they want, but since the Time bubble is an unbreakable time loop, they would still end up going in circles if they were to try to escape.
Well it technically is one of the countless reasons why Immeasurable speed is just a make-up invention made to wank anything related to time travel.

But otherwise it's likely that since Bern is above Will n coe, her time bubble is just stronger than what he can cross.

Although it would confirm them rather being 1-B than High 1-B if it was the case.
This. Lambda and Bern's status as witches who are still climbing the ladder makes any notion of High 1-B borderline impossible.

Considering each layer contains the entire time of lower universes in the Kakeras it logically follows that each layer has its own time. Hence they might transcend the time of the lower layers while still being bound by the time of higher layers. It shouldn't even be something that needs to be explained. Almost no character in fiction can transcend the concept of time literally, since you cannot describe most forms of change without indirectly alluding to the conception of time in some form, no matter how much you claim it's "time beyond the concept of time".

This. Lambda and Bern's status as witches who are still climbing the ladder makes any notion of High 1-B borderline impossible.

Considering each layer contains the entire time of lower universes in the Kakeras it logically follows that each layer has its own time. Hence they might transcend the time of the lower layers while still being bound by the time of higher layers. It shouldn't even be something that needs to be explained. Almost no character in fiction can transcend the concept of time literally, since you cannot describe most forms of change without indirectly alluding to the conception of time in some form, no matter how much you claim it's "time beyond the concept of time".
I think you misunderstood my question, which Yuri has already answered for me.

I understood kakera each having their own time depending on their layer. But in this instance, Williard manifested in bernkastel's gameboard, and was affected by Bernkastel's Time Bubble on her game, which made me question it since Williard should not be affected by it since he should exist on a higher dimension than the gameboard and isn't one of the Pieces on the gameboard, similar to how Battler was able to fight Dlanor in "frozen time" because they existed on a higher dimension.

Williard was affected by the time bubble in this kakera despite being from a higher dimension, something which was inconsistent with the feat that Battler showed in Episode 5.

Yuri's explanation of Bern having higher power over him, hence her "time" being superior to his ability was an explanation that sounds sorta reasonable, which I think I can accept.

The rest of your post talking about how fictional characters and how they "relate to time" was unrelated to my question and hence didn't answer my question in anyway.

Last edited:
Isn't this infinite speed?
I asked this question before here:
I am currently halfway done with the Umineko VN + manga, near the end of episode 5 right now...

If possible please still keep the discussion open because I might be able to come up with another intepretation when I am done with it, and might just possibly be able to disagree with a downgrade.

On an unrelated note:
Why is piece Battler's speed described as Immeasurable when he was fighting Dlanor where the physical world's time was considered frozen? Shouldn't that be Infinite speed ? I understand that Immeasurable speed means that you have transcend the concept of time, being able to move wherever and whenever freely, meaning you can move to any distance or point of time to your liking. I don't think piece Battler was able to move forward or backwards in time of the physical world, in fact it was doubtful too that he could instantly travel to any location in Rokkenjima at whatever time he wants. It looks more of an Infinite speed feat to me.
And I think the reply was that this feat indeed is something up to debate, if it should be Immeasurable or Infinite.

Since Battler's profile currently listed the feat as Immeasurable, I questioned Williard being affected by the Time Bubble with the same logic.

I think you misunderstood my question, which Yuri has already answered for me.
I think I understood it.
Williard should not be affected by it since he should exist on a higher dimension and isn't one of the Pieces on the gameboard, similar to how Battler was able to fight Dlanor in "frozen time" because they existed on a higher dimension.
That was the point though. What I meant to say was that since there are layers of time he can transcend time upto a degree and be affected by some higher time. Alternatively as Yuri said it could also be that his ability was just powernulled(I am pretty sure Bern would be capable of something like that) in the same layer of time.

The rest of your post talking about how fictional characters and how they "relate to time" was unrelated to my question and hence didn't answer my question in anyway
Ahh I apologise for that. I still get PTSD about the time when I talked about this topic with some CSaP users so I go overboard sometimes.

Alternatively as Yuri said it could also be that his ability was just powernulled(I am pretty sure Bern would be capable of something like that) in the same layer of time.
It's not really what I meant. Just that it was kinda a higher D time stop n "Immeasurable bad" rant N°573.

Tho I would imagine that the actual thing is more related to how they adapt to the world they are in

It's not really what I meant. Just that it was kinda a higher D time stop n "Immeasurable bad" rant N°573.

Tho I would imagine that the actual thing is more related to how they adapt to the world they are in
So once battler becomes 1B he would still be immeasurable right? Cause I saw a scan stated he was faster than the concept of speed and distance.
Naa(not yet)
I see.
I was as well. Then I got banned from another server with them smfh
They've got another?

So once battler becomes 1B he would still be immeasurable right? Cause I saw a scan stated he was faster than the concept of speed and distance.
That one was hyperbolic, and that would only be infinite speed. At least, on its own

Surfbone’s server
You've got a link?
That one was hyperbolic, and that would only be infinite speed. At least, on its own
Doesn't seem so besides faster than the concept of speed and distance grants immeasurable.
Actually would be Infinite
I don't think so.
So are any qualified members who know what they are doing willing to help apply this revision?
Only @Lormac_CC stated he can.

Immeasurable speed is good, because it allows characters to punch their opponent's dad in the balls just by moving fast enough that their fist time travels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back