• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What's Your Biggest Contribution to the Wiki?

Establishing off-site standards, getting a sock banned over 20 times, probably forcing some tiering system or general revisions about dimensions and space-time shenanigans, upgraded Flash, handling everything Ben 10 related for 2 years straight and I’ll take some of the credit for 9D DMC even though it’s mostly accidental and most importantly trolling Tony but to a lesser extent than Gilver.

Edit: Oh and Hypertimelines

Last edited:
The best thing is that at first several admins weren't sure (not that they didn't disagree 100%, they just didn't know what to say) but after talking to DT and seeing that this has canonical material published in stores in Spain/españa by Editorial planeta, he accepted it

To be fair this isn't that weird considering that the dude have some millions and the spanish comunity love a lot the merchandising and events. I actually believe that there aren't more things like that in the wiki, specially the Rubius comic considering how famous he is and the amount of cash moved with them.

To be fair this isn't that weird considering that the dude have some millions and the spanish comunity love a lot the merchandising and events. I actually believe that there aren't more things like that in the wiki, specially the Rubius comic considering how famous he is and the amount of cash moved with them.
Yep, Now it's time to launch Pacheco against a dozen verses and change the image of plot for this

Man you are trying to get basically 8 bit but somehow worse

trying to get the funny sprite series, helping upgrading TF2 back to 9-A, and helping shaman king profiles in general

• A bunch of Tower of God Calcs in general
  • Reworking the Tower of God Regulars Attack Potency Scaling
  • Making Rankers go from 7-A to High 7-A, and then 6-C with the original Hell Train Calc (which would later be redone by @Arceus0x to get Rankers to Low 6-B- Kudos to them)
  • Getting Urek, Zahard, and Family Heads from High 6-B to 6-A+ with the Nest Calc
  • Establishing the entirety of the Regulars Speed and Lifting Strength Scaling (Kudos again to Arceus for the Lifting Strength calc)
  • And also doing the Low 6-B / 6-B / High 6-B Rankers to High Rankers Re-Scaling
  • Getting Luffy's King Kong Gun Calc Removed on April Fool's Day

Yall got a lot of contribution.

My contributions were:
  • Reviving UnOrdinary in this wiki
  • Making a lot of profiles for UnOrdinary characters
  • Rescaling the UnOrdinary Verse by using the power/defense stat
  • Making UnOrdinary 9-A+/8-C
Yes, all of my contributions are UnOrdinary related

Title basically says it all, what threads or edits have you made that had the biggest impact on either a single verse or the entire wiki? For me, it's definitely infinite speed Touhou.
I just...give votes to interesting thing sometimes they even get approved! Like the recent Nasu speed revision.
Althoug one of my friends probably hates me for that one..

The above calc is the best calc forever and ever.
:umarunn:
:1028_lolice:

if we talking calcs for a while WWE’s two highest AP figures came from two of my calculations
Speaking of calcs for WWE...

Not too long ago, I started a thread for Breaking A Wrestling Ring. I found multiple feats from the verse of wrestlers doing that, but that ended up going awry.

I then showed some new ring-breaking feats and the results from that we're really ******* good. We were looking at 9-A WWE atp.

Then I made a Pretty Big WWE CRT, and the feats ended up getting downgraded significantly.

Then the ******* GOAT @Armorchompy came in the clutch and got some good results for the WWE verse.

The calculations were then accepted, and I've been happy ever since. Trying to do WWE matches when they were in the lower ends of Wall level got so boring and tedious, but now we can actually have some fun now!

I'm forever grateful for the work @Kachon123 and @Armorchompy did for the WWE verse, and I'm also grateful for the supporters in each thread trying to help out.

TL;DR: WWE was in a rut in terms of AP, so I found some ring-breaking feats and it ended up resulting in massive upgrades for the WWE verse!

My work on hollow knight on and behind the scenes is a labor of love
which includes
Giving all dream ******* AE
Hakai'ing the unknown ratings for AP
Fixing the pages in other areas
giving the entire verse at least limited if not proper resistances to SOUL fuckery which would've included mind too but the collector is a bitch ass mf
and am in the process of making a 3rd crt and am one more bad thing I see on the pages again from just remaking pages from scratch

Back