• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What's Your Biggest Contribution to the Wiki?

on second thought I should probably find as many people as possible who are willing to discuss battle cats here
but where I would look for something like that, I don't really know
I would be down to talk battle cats

Last edited:
I’ve helped in upgrading Battle for Dream Island from a downplayed Wall level (2017) to Large Star level (Present Day) overtime. Also contributed to many of the page creations there to the point it had way more profiles than Total Drama which was what the show was ironically based off of.

Ovo and Monke aside

My biggest impact is probably stuff like putting FE6/7 into Unknown (I literally made this CRT twice, passing it both times, once as a Blue Name, being one of my very first contributions to the verse)

and of course, soon, making an overwhelming majority of the franchise 4-A

Making a page for Gheb

Last edited:
I added a new tiering template to all the God of Highschool pages that weren't locked and upgraded all the 5-B's in the verse to High 5-A.

Really, that's it.

Created the verse page of Senki Sensho Symphogear and all the girl's profiles, tho the verse is currently abandoned and highly outdated.

Created the verse page and anime Gridman Profile.

Lead several Iron Man (Comics and MCU) CRTS, including a profile renovation, and way later on a a full profile separation for several of the armors (Of which I made 6 profiles and edited the main Profile page for Tony).

A couple of Ben 10 pages, DC Comics, and the Ultraman Manga.

Lead 3 MCU CRTS and contributed a bit along with everyone else of the larger Marvel Cinematic Universe revision that happened years ago, that led to some massive downgrades and the current "Higher against Celestial bodies" justification that everyone complains about.

Added a new (circumstantial) rule about blogs, which would have helped a lot of it was not for the fact that Fandom decided to remove the slideshow option to search categories...

And I am the creator of the Weapon Creation page, by the way.

Honestly? I didn't do a lot when it came to real impact for the wiki. The only wide things are the Weapon Page and the Blogs Rule but these two are really minor.

Getting Acupuncture fused with pressure points or getting the original don't starve pages deleted and somewhat helping the revamp.

Extremely little things.
Pushing for site donations and pushing for DBS (Manga) and DBS (Anime) distinctions I guess.
Too wrapped up in making nuke horse profiles on another wiki.

Significantly revised the STC universe, there's still work to be done but the most important part was helping get the verse from Baseline 7-B to 7-B+ then to 6-C and finally I upgraded them to Low 5-B, for Base characters at least.

I know I kinda mentioned this in the OP but I'm still proud of how far Touhou has come since I started revising it. Take Yukari's P&A section for example.

Before:
unknown.png

After:
unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

Her current resistances tab is longer than her entire P&A section was less than a year ago. She also has over 100 references compared to just 1 back then.

This is just one character, not even including tier and speed changes.

I know I kinda mentioned this in the OP but I'm still proud of how far Touhou has come since I started revising it. Take Yukari's P&A section for example.

Before:
unknown.png

After:
unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

Her current resistances tab is longer than her entire P&A section was less than a year ago. She also has over 100 references compared to just 1 back then.

Touhou characters are becoming haxlords. We're to far gone.

Before:
unknown.png

After:
unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

You're just like me, but with the WWE/Professional Wrestling verse lmao

Before:
unknown.png

After:
unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

Dear god, can we please normalize bolding abilities in walls of text? I cant tell where abilities starts and scans end

Though to get back on-topic, my biggest contribution so far is creating all of the profiles for The Boxer, which I think are really go so far and there are more to come. Makes me feel kinda proud that I actually contributed to something outside of really small CRTs, and I think the profiles are pretty good.

Back