• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

these two original series (well, one more than the other) on Youtube for a wiki profile?

Meet Arnold is a YouTube channel launched in August 2017. The YouTube channel is about Arnold. The main character from the channel that's getting in one hazardous situation to the next. The narrator offers little remorse for Arnold but does offer detailed descriptions of the environmental phenomena he faces. Like a Scientific "What if...?" In a way, there are some retcons in the story related to Arnold's origin but most episodes reference each other.

The English channel has 3.53 million subscribers and the Spanish channel has 2.89 million

----------
The second series is Pancheco Cara Floja, a parody of Minecraft in Spanish where the Character Pancheco Cara Floja began to show us several tutorials within the world of Minecraft(Most of it are not related to "Normal" Minecraft), of course each video has a reference and there are mini sagas within each one, the characters evolve with their objectives and they change their opinions about others.

The Channel where the series originates is Killercrepper55, the first video of the series was on February 14, 2013, the Channel itself has 4.82 million subscribers, and even then it manages to reach 10 million visits.

The thing is that the series uses too much elements of Minecraft but considering that Red vs Blue exists... it can be a middle ground.

The thing is that the series uses too much elements of Minecraft but considering that Red vs Blue exists... it can be a middle ground.
I dunno about Red and Blue, but afaik, it's very different in lore and is barely connected to Halo?

The second would likely just be in FCOC like the Dream profiles.

The first one getting profiles on VSBW seems... fine I suppose.

The first one getting profiles on VSBW seems... fine I suppose.
Ok

I dunno about Red and Blue, but afaik, it's very different in lore and is barely connected to Halo?
just like PCF, everything is changed to the point where Minecraft's lore itself doesn't apply 100% (there's more than one Dragon and Canonically all Mods have consciousness) and has its own background on world creation using topics like evolution and a time paradox.
The second would likely just be in FCOC like the Dream profiles
The only thing that connects the two is that they are related to Minecraft but after that nothing else, SMP is like a massive server Roleplay, while PCF is a series of its own that is not linked to following a story of multiple creators and tends to have "pseudo animation movies", think of it as Animator vs Animation, but has more dose of Minecraft like Minecraft^3

RvB is a parody of Halo that while it did copy its aesthetics and has various terminologies derived from the Halo games and Halo characters were originally referenced in the first season, it definitely takes place in a different universe with much wackier elements and fight scenes and characters are more cartoonish in nature; which results in RvB version of Spartans being consistently physically stronger than the Halo universe counterparts generally speaking. And the characters as well as its world building have been having a lot more originality that drastically deviates from the Halo series as the series progresses.

I don't know about Meet Arnold, but if there is more characterization, original characters and lore that deviates itself from MineCraft I wouldn't mind it too much. I personally wasn't the biggest fan of our stricter rules against YouTube profiles that happened a long time ago. Though it should be noted that our profiles for Big Lez Show are still up given its originality as an animated series on YouTube.

If you want I can make a list of things that separates it from the Minecraft lore for Pancheco cara Foja Original lore, as there are a ton of completely different things and several unique characters coming from the verse that are relatively important to the plot, Of course there are things like herobrine (which is a minecraft fandom theory, although in the series it is represented totally different from most of the popular theory) but we already have a profile of him on the wiki in a certain way

Come to think of it, we also have characters, verses and stuff from Roblox, so the Pancheco Cara Floja verse should maybe accepted

All things are in spanish but the subtitles should suffice

Lore:

there are extra dimensions, things like dimensions that can only be reached with a portal from living Creepers or if you do the portal wrong 3 times

you can sleep in the nether... making the "day" happen there

Mobs are aware and most can live in peace with other people

exist Jobs and Professions

the horizontal man is not a skin but a bad formation of his body

the spinner exists, although most were stolen after Pacheco performed the craziest Feat tier 5 that will exist in history

There are several countries similar to the ours earth, since Russia exists

Several planets within and outside of the solar system have life, venus even has its atmosphere with trees, and there are planets outside the galaxy with life.

Time travel has been achieved where we discovered this:

• The series itself created a multiversal paradox for Anti-Pancheco/Pachoco Cara Floja to reach the main Universe

In the verse exist Demons, Underworld Warriors, mosquitos, monsters, "Godzilla" and "King Kong"

There is civilization with sentient beings that control society, there are even prison, hospital, secret organizations and universities

Snow golems can bleed

Blocks have consciousness sometimes, Pancheco was once able to convince the Sun to do him a favor

within Verso it is possible to do Magical ritual summon the command blocks

Gravity applies up to a certain point

do you want something else? All of this points to the series being as detached from Minecraft lore as RvB is detached from Halo lore.

Last edited:
By the way, although at first Pacheco was just another Killercreeper skin, this was retconned, now Pacheco was born in a normal family (he has uncles, cousins, father, mother, brother and sister) and Killercreeper is a completely separate entity, so that he is not a "real person in disguise" or "Normal YouTube" but a fictional individual like any other.

The first one should be fine if it has enough to go on. I'm unsure on the second.

What are our rules for YouTube stuff like this again?

Don't think the minecraft one should be done. Yes, cases of derivative works like red vs blue exist, but red vs blue has a different backing in regards to notability as far as I know. With it being part of Rooster Teeth and all.

Meet Arnold is more of a maybe. I'm not quite sure if a youtube show with a few million subscribers and no further backing overcomes our notability standards, though.
However, I want to ask about the following part of the wiki page on it you linked:
In fact, this show is a plagiarism (adaptation) of the Russian show "Meet Bob", after the author repeatedly began to show what his show is a rip-off, he decided to restrict access to their videos to Russian, so that they could not write his comments, criticisms and requests to unsubscribe from him but after a long confrontation and bypass system of protection of Russian with VPN he decided to unblock the access to video, so new experiments with the Arnold completely original and not a rip-off, but not to mention the original (translated version), even in the event that plagiarism is completely reformed-nonsense
If the show basically plagiarized another show, then that's IMO a big point against it, as that essentially makes it a derivative work.

Don't think the minecraft one should be done. Yes, cases of derivative works like red vs blue exist, but red vs blue has a different backing in regards to notability as far as I know. With it being part of Rooster Teeth and all.
I'll make an argument about this later, but I'll just say that not counting more than 5-10 million views as something remarkable seems weird to me, Considering that the majority of Rooster Teeth videos related to RvB range from 1-5 million(that is at its peak, because currently it does not reach a million), KillerCreeper55's channel has a more than over half the audience of the main Rooster Teeth channel (4.82 M Vs 9.22), with the Channel of RvB know as Rooster Teeth Animation only having 1.15 million, I think discussing them is meaningless but I'll get to that later.
Meet Arnold is more of a maybe. I'm not quite sure if a youtube show with a few million subscribers and no further backing overcomes our notability standards, though.
However, I want to ask about the following part of the wiki page on it you linked:

If the show basically plagiarized another show, then that's IMO a big point against it, as that essentially makes it a derivative work.
yes, that was my first problem but what about counting the original episodes themselves? or maybe just create the verse for the original channel?

I'll make an argument about this later, but I'll just say that not counting more than 5-10 million views as something remarkable seems weird to me, Considering that the majority of Rooster Teeth videos related to RvB range from 1-5 million(that is at its peak, because currently it does not reach a million), KillerCreeper55's channel has a more than over half the audience of the main Rooster Teeth channel (4.82 M Vs 9.22), with the Channel of RvB know as Rooster Teeth Animation only having 1.15 million, I think discussing them is meaningless but I'll get to that later.
Rooster Teeth is a proper production studio at this point, though. It has stuff like the RWBY anime within its range of copyright.
Things published by actual big companies like that usually get a pass on basically all other notability requirements. Like, when you go into a bookstore and buy some book you can be basically sure it would be allowed on here (unless it's an exclusively local thing maybe), even if it only has 100k sales or something.
yes, that was my first problem but what about counting the original episodes themselves? or maybe just create the verse for the original channel?
Wouldn't that be kinda like creating profiles for a fan version of something?

Rooster Teeth is a proper production studio at this point, though. It has stuff like the RWBY anime within its range of copyright.
Things published by actual big companies like that usually get a pass on basically all other notability requirements. Like, when you go into a bookstore and buy some book you can be basically sure it would be allowed on here (unless it's an exclusively local thing maybe), even if it only has 100k sales or something.
Although, your point is still valid, in also Killercreeper is related to Editorial Planeta/Planeta de los Libros, one of the most famous Spanish-speaking companies and released his own book on Pacheco Cara Floja, so your point applies to the series.
Wouldn't that be kinda like creating profiles for a fan version of something?
Yes, I think you are right

Although, your point is still valid, in also Killercreeper is related to Editorial Planeta/Planeta de los Libros, one of the most famous Spanish-speaking companies and released his own book on Pacheco Cara Floja, so your point applies to the series.
If it has a book that is actually published in stores throughout the country then that changes things. In that case, it would probably be fine to use.

Noice🤝👀, i will probably make a blog just in case someone wonders why this verse exists as opposed to others where i will put more points with more structured when i have time

Back