• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What's Your Biggest Contribution to the Wiki?

I made a profile for a pretty niche game once. Still edit the page occasionally for references.

it’s now one of the first search results when you search up the main characters name on google. So that’s nice.
This post made me think of trying that with The Boxer profiles and all 3 of the currently existing ones appeared as either the first or second search results when searching up the character's names.

So I guess we're both gigachads now.

Established the Universal Energy Systems page with Hellbeast (Technically it's his idea but I contributed to editing the page which DontTalk further fixed up), revised Kratos to be one single profile along with GilverTheProtoAngelo (I provided and made the sandbox required to fix him), fixed a ton of Ubisoft verses (Assassin's Creed especially) only to realize that Ubisoft is a piece of shit and cares ****-all about preserving their games or the legacy they left behind (Also started by butchering AC and turning it into a bloated-and-garbage RPG pretender) and does horrible things to their employees thus ultimately killing any motivation I had for fixing up the verses. And I also referenced the entirety of God of War and DMC to my limit, and I also singlehandedly gave Yakuza the love it should've gotten from the get-go after ShiroyashaGinSan left.

Last edited:
I defended the stats from downgrades and added resistances. If that's on my list of 'biggest' contributions then I don't do much, lol.
I remember you doing a lot for Golden Sun, the verse right now compared of how It was is Night and Day, so if you and other people have revised a whole verse alone, that for me is a good contribution

Upgraded Arifureta in all the senses.

Hax wise added tons of abilities and made them reach the point of take various spots at the strongest list and in general made them know as a strong verse.

Stat wise made various calcs to upgrade LS (from Superhuman and Class 100 at most to Class K, Class M, Class G and Class E), speed (from FTL and MFTL at most to MFTL and MFTL+), AP wise (made the god tiers reach tier 5, and in case that my recent calcs and future one get accepted then almost all the tier 7 will get upgraded), stamina and intelligence wise also reworked the characters entire sections upgrading them.

Aside from that I guess that the more than a dozen fights of Raikou are also thanks to me so that's another big impact I had.

I remember you doing a lot for Golden Sun, the verse right now compared of how It was is Night and Day, so if you and other people have revised a whole verse alone, that for me is a good contribution
That's...actually rather flattering. Thank you.

I actually tried to do so but Ant said it was against rules if isn't with bulletpoints.
We might want to push for that to be a revision outside of the list style ones, it's just a good idea all around I feel.

I made the first push in sending Dark Souls' speed ratings through the ******* floor 💀
Downgraded their Rel+/SoL to MHS+, and it all went downhill from there
Also not a big impact on the wiki as a whole, but I did add a lot of profiles to Demon's Souls, add a multiplier for upscaling, scaled Stage 2 bosses to the 7-C Giants, and downscaled the Archdemons from the Monumentals, giving them Low 5-B

Can we ban Garou off of the wiki I hate him so much.

kiryu-slapping.gif

how dare you

Aside from that I guess that the more than a dozen fights of Raikou are also thanks to me so that's another big impact I had.
And most of that fights comes from me
thumbs-up-cool.gif

Tho with the readjustment on the invul most of next Raikou fights would be against servants exclusively
Man i need that Baobhan Sith revisit and Kriemhild/Tametomo profile so Raikou wouldn't be alone

I made the first push in sending Dark Souls' speed ratings through the ******* floor 💀
Downgraded their Rel+/SoL to MHS+, and it all went downhill from there
Also not a big impact on the wiki as a whole, but I did add a lot of profiles to Demon's Souls, add a multiplier for upscaling, scaled Stage 2 bosses to the 7-C Giants, and downscaled the Archdemons from the Monumentals, giving them Low 5-B
Also the only calc I've ever done to date gave Demon's Souls a definitive lifting strength from mid-game onward n it's a respectable Class 100

Back