• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What's the Highest Reaction Speed I can Use Before it's Calc Stacking?

Doing a calc involving the reaction time of characters who are infinite speed, and while using that would obviously be disallowed, how high should I go? Peak human reactions, subsonic reactions, or higher? What's the reasonable limit?

there is not limit as long as it is stated clearly, but uh, how is this feat supposed to work exactly?

if someone did anything within the reaction speed is infinite speed characters, they should be infinite

there is not limit as long as it is stated clearly, but uh, how is this feat supposed to work exactly?

if someone did anything within the reaction speed is infinite speed characters, they should be infinite
Trying to calculate the KE of an object that moved faster than the character could react to. I didn't do all this math just to make this shit high 3-A lol, and I know we treat instances where an object's movement speed being calculated off of a character's own, separately calculated speed is not allowed at all.

Back