• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What would happen to Gensokyo after Earth was destroyed by unknown cause without reason?

Thanks for responding.

Also after they were destroyed then...

Who are characters capable of surviving the aftermath?

Well... Eirin, Kaguya, Yukari, Byakuren, Hecatia (since she is a goddess of hell, not only an Earth god), maybe Miko and Remilia... not so sure about the last two.

Bump

(@BleedingPeach thanks for responding.)

(Need to know who are other characters would survive... I don't know how many characters would survive also I don't know all 2hu's characters.)

Basically any individual thats lives on the Moon, Space, Hell, Heaven/ Paradise, and other similar locations would probably survive. Probably a few others like Kaguya, Moko, maybe Yukari if she's quick enough.

Who are people from Gensokyo would survive, can you make a list?

Also since you added Hell, Heaven/Paradise from the list, now I'd be confused because does Gensokyo are filled with portals to another dimension or is it depends on location/biome alike of puzzle pieces combined into one as one world as Gensokyo? (Likewise for example if each puzzle piece is a country then Asia are multiple puzzle pieces from different countries combined)

Cuz what and where is Sanzu River exactly? How does Paradise exist Gensokyo, and can be reached by climbing the Youkai Mountain? Does the entrance and exit location from Moon, Space, Hell, Heaven/Paradise, and other locations had requirements or does it have restriction? How they're able to enter the Lunar Capital/Moon? And now I'm getting confused how Outside World, Outside World's moon, Gensokyo and Lunar Capital works and how they interact each other and what's their difference between Gensokyo and Lunar Capital to Outside World and Outside World's moon? How people from Lunar Capital could conceal from people of Earth?

If it isn't alternate world/different dimension how does Space, Hell, Heaven/Paradise, other locations/realms and Gensokyo's "overworld"/common locations are separate realm?

Do if Earth cease to exist then Gensokyo would ceased from existence instantly, and downright destroy all locations which are part of Gensokyo? As well as if Earth's moon destroyed then Lunar Capital would meet the same fate?

While I will answer you question I do suggests reading this blog if you want more information about the cosmology of Touhou, its far more detailed and well more explained then anything I can say at a short notice.

The only people in Gensokyo who would survive would be Kaguya and Moko and thats simply becasue of their inability to die.

Otherworld are seperate realities that are overlaping Earth similar to Gensokyo but unlike Gensokyo, which is apart of Earth and seperated by a boundery/ forcefield, these world aren't apart of Earth. An example of this is Hell is roughly the size of Jupiter despite being underground and Heaven and Paradise are comparable to Hell.

The whole deal with the Moon is that the Lunar Capital has the same realationsiph with the real Moon as Gensokyo has with the Human world, exsists in the same place just seperated by a forcefield. So yes if you destroy the physical moon then the Lunar Lapital would also be destroyed

As far as I'm aware Space isn't any different then our space so there's nothing special about that.

I would said Hell and Heaven also connect to ton of different world seperate from Earth, and is treat like another reality like such tbh. Earth simply isn't important enough for Hell and Heaven to mulled over.

Other otherworlds that's based on Earth is a different story though. Their fate is also varied, like how Yukari and the Sage would "detached" the entire Gensokyo and escape if something is big enough to destroy Earth in the first place.

Oops sorry for my delayed reply.

JBennett said:
The only people in Gensokyo who would survive would be Kaguya and Moko and thats simply becasue of their inability to die.
Hm... so they can't die but they could survive even if the entire reality/universe exploded/destroyed and multiverse were ceased to exist?

JBennett said:
Otherworld are seperate realities that are overlaping Earth similar to Gensokyo but unlike Gensokyo, which is apart of Earth and seperated by a boundery/ forcefield, these world aren't apart of Earth. An example of this is Hell is roughly the size of Jupiter despite being underground and Heaven and Paradise are comparable to Hell.
Andykhang said:
I would said Hell and Heaven also connect to ton of different world seperate from Earth, and is treat like another reality like such tbh. Earth simply isn't important enough for Hell and Heaven to mulled over.
Other otherworlds that's based on Earth is a different story though. Their fate is also varied, like how Yukari and the Sage would "detached" the entire Gensokyo and escape if something is big enough to destroy Earth in the first place.
The wording of "otherworld" is so broad. Ooh I get it a little... so alternate realities or alternate earths are also the otherworlds? And you need to destroy all of them to destroy Hell (since it's part of underground) and other locations based on Earth to effectively destroy Hell and the others or maybe you need to cut the Realm Connectio in order to make Hell and some otherworlds cease to exist (I heard from other people said without magic or killing youkai by explaining their scientific nature)? Correct me if I'm wrong.

JBennett said:
The whole deal with the Moon is that the Lunar Capital has the same realationsiph with the real Moon as Gensokyo has with the Human world, exsists in the same place just seperated by a forcefield. So yes if you destroy the physical moon then the Lunar Lapital would also be destroyed
So destroying the Moon in Earth could cause destroying the Lunar Capital too?

JBennett said:
As far as I'm aware Space isn't any different then our space so there's nothing special about that.
And then destroying reality/universe would affect them?

Moon thing: No, because they already live on the "True" moon, instead of the moon we see and interact. The Moon The Lunarian live in is basically an entire different realm , seperate from the moon we see, and we can only take a glimps of it through that moon.

Back