• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

what tiers that you guys want Godzilla be

Hmmm.. I wouldn't really count that as yog sothoth to be honest. It was never 100% confirmed to be yog in the comic, and the fact that they would add a character from another story randomly makes no sense to me. Plus it would be a total outlier. So for me that doesn't count. However I do agree with just 5-D godzilla/high multiversal+ godzilla.

yeah said:
Hmmm.. I wouldn't really count that as yog sothoth to be honest. It was never 100% confirmed to be yog in the comic, and the fact that they would add a character from another story randomly makes no sense to me. Plus it would be a total outlier. So for me that doesn't count. However I do agree with just 5-D godzilla/high multiversal+ godzilla

Am i violating the thread rules @chu Minh duy? Because I am serious about what im saying. If so, im sorry. I wont do it again.

Bombzilla said:
Am i violating the thread rules @chu Minh duy? Because I am serious about what im saying. If so, im sorry. I wont do it again.
it's okay,dude ,i do agree with your opinion and yet my feats about 5-D Godzilla because he has already one-shotted God ,who created a reality with infinity number of universes inside in Godzilla in Hell

A majin godzilla would be a cool thing to see. He can just turn other monsters into candy, then just step on them since he only feeds off of radiation. He would be around universe level as well.

Bombzilla said:
A majin godzilla would be a cool thing to see. He can just turn other monsters into candy, then just step on them since he only feeds off of radiation. He would be around universe level as well.
at Least 2-B by UI or 2-A with Mastered UI

Jared1111 said:
11-B
Because he is a pretty ONE DIMENSIONAL character
Well, Godzilla, especially in the Heisei Era, had slightly more layers to his personality.

Just make him 11-B phisically, 11-A via hax.

Honestly, if i was being generous. At best he would be 10-C

Because at the end of the day, he's just a dude in rubber suit that can barely move. I could probably kick his ass.

WeeklyBattles said:
Not really a novel, just a concept of later evolutions of Shin Godzilla. But yes, they did plan on him evolving to the point where he had a universe inside of him
can you send me the "sauces" about this ok?

I did a thread like this but with Kirby,also with Kirby's Lore and nobody comes but here is different grftxgiasgrsnahskcn.

Bombzilla said:
@kirby71 this thread has been basically dead for over a month. Chu minh Duy just now commented on it. Lol.
some idiot really think that Eru Illuvatar is Multiversal by being representation of God and all powerful,and really believe that those statement of The Vividen about Ancalagon durability is right

Back