• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

what tiers that you guys want Godzilla be

Js250476 said:
I had no idea Azzy was a Kaiju all alone the staff should keep an eye on him the
possibly,that would make Cthulhu as an Kaiju either,BTW Azzy is an "Omnipotent"kaiju created

by non-Japanese Writer(one of the 1st): H.P.Lovecraft

(Pardon me, necro'ing stuff a bit)

So... We talkin' Canon Godzilla here?

I suppose 4-B should do. Darkanine is right, a legit Godzilla vs Ultraman fight would be a good thing to see. I mean come on, despite having all these stuff about the Big G, comics, games and all... He is, canonically, the weakest big name Tokusatsu character.

Mr.Cutlery said:
(Pardon me, necro'ing stuff a bit)
So... We talkin' Canon Godzilla here?

I suppose 4-B should do. Darkanine is right, a legit Godzilla vs Ultraman fight would be a good thing to see. I mean come on, despite having all these stuff about the Big G, comics, games and all... He is, canonically, the weakest big name Tokusatsu character.
well,no Gamera is weaker than Godzilla,BTW VsBattle Wiki has some strict rules about feats or evidences so that is the reason why he is so weak like that and you right,he should be 4-B by fighting SpaceGodzilla,who survive black hole when he was a cell and abrorbs 7 Supernovas

Ah, right, forgot about Gamera. Well, I suppose Godzilla is the weakest big name Toku character of a still running franchise.

Yeah, I mean that kinda happens when a lot of things happens through statements, and some other vague stuff that makes it hard tot properly quantify things. Speaking of which, how was the feat found? Was it something that came from a conversation between characters?

What would you consider "Big Name" Tokusatsu? A fair number of Sentai Rangers, almost every Power Ranger except for Overdrive Red and AFAIK most Kamen Riders are still considerably weaker.

@Dark To answer your first question: Well, I mean there's Toei, Toho, and Tsuburaya. All of which still have a long-running franchise on their hands. Two, in the case of Toei. I suppose Saban would count then huh?

And the second one? Huh, you're right, there are those guys.

...I don't know, what the balls was I thinking? I think that was the biased part of me talking when I said Big G is the weakest. Well, now I feel stupid.

Tier: 3-C

It's significantly higher than what he is at now, but it's nothing completely absurb.

1-A Godzilla. I've seen it all now. LMAO.

Khalryko said:
Tier: 3-C
It's significantly higher than what he is at now, but it's nothing completely absurb.

1-A Godzilla. I've seen it all now. LMAO.
actually is was High 1-A

and everyone who can herm Godzilla will scale to him too!

You Got tier 0!

He got tier 0!!

EVERYONE GOT TIER 0!!!!!!

Hizack123 said:
and everyone who can herm Godzilla will scale to him too!
You Got tier 0!

He got tier 0!!

EVERYONE GOT TIER 0!!!!!!
Godzilla is so powerful that even Joke Battle Wiki and the rest of Fandom and The Internet are nowhere to compareble to nowhere of negative everywhere x Infinity repeated TransInfinity times

Chu Minh Duy said:
MalluMagalhães said:
hahahaahah thats hilarious wow amazing humor
actually, in IDW's official standard, God from Godzilla is equal as DC's God and Marvel's AAO

That's impossible, since you cannot become omnipotent.

Godzilla feats are messy and mostly undefindable,inaccurate,...etc so yeah ,that why im not taking it seriously

Damn high 1-A godzilla. That would be one of the best things that has ever happened here. But sadly, it won't. My boi Big G needs some more love on this site. Hopfully we can find something that would actually boost his tier up a bit in a serious way.

Roblox BDSM and more said:
Damn high 1-A godzilla. That would be one of the best things that has ever happened here. But sadly, it won't. My boi Big G needs some more love on this site. Hopfully we can find something that would actually boost his tier up a bit in a serious way.

To be fair, there is a novel that they were going to base a movie on, where Godzilla is Low 2-C.

Not really a novel, just a concept of later evolutions of Shin Godzilla. But yes, they did plan on him evolving to the point where he had a universe inside of him

WeeklyBattles said:
Not really a novel, just a concept of later evolutions of Shin Godzilla. But yes, they did plan on him evolving to the point where he had a universe inside of him

That "A space Godzilla" concept was really weird. Godzilla being an elder guardian of space, traveling dimensions, trowing his eyeballs. Damn, at least I give them credit fot the creativity.

Back