• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Characters that you want to see in Mortal Kombat

Sans2345

He/Him
I decided to make this thread for the fun of it, where people can say which character they want to see appear in the Mortal Kombat franchise, and would fit very well with the dark and brutal world of the Mortal Kombat universe, remember no arguments or flame wars in this thread, this is purely just for fun.

jz3m8yz.jpeg

I'll start with everyone's favorite zombie brute, Nemesis from the Resident Evil franchise, the guy has been in a fighting game before in the past and it would honestly be pretty cool if he made another appearance in the Mortal Kombat franchise, and i think he would fit in pretty well with the whole dark and violent world of Mortal Kombat.
w1WN2Qz.png

A Character from Re:Zero could be interesting (not sure which one, there's a decent amount of options though)

It would have been cool to have Negan in MK rather than in Tekken.
And since the trending theme of the dlcs in 1 seems to be superheroes, maybe we'll finally get an Injustice character, although with Supes we might right to cross the line of flying bricks, since we already have Homelander and Omni-Man. I forgot about Joker in MK11 but whatever

speaking of Tekken, any of the character there would be interesting to show in MK

and Akuma or M. Bison

speaking of Tekken, any of the character there would be interesting to show in MK

and Akuma or M. Bison
Akuma needs to be in every FG like that meme with the reaper knocking on the next door while there's a bunch of doors behind him with trails of blood in them. He'd dominate in every FG he was in plus MK would be the perfect game for him to freely express his violence. Just imagine the creative use of his powers that he can do in a finisher

I do think video game-originating guests shouldn't be so bad, like Rick Taylor and Sweet Tooth (Kratos case as he nearly ended up in MK9), as a nice change of pace from all these movie killers (Michael & maybe Ash would be great, though).

But if there has to be a choice, it'll definitely be Doom Slayer/Doomguy as he feels like a fitting character, considering those weaponry and Glory Kills from his arsenal. Besides, both series debuted in the early 1990's, contributed to ESRB's creation thanks to their gory nature and NetherRealm's precursor, Midway themselves developed DOOM 64.

I saw Homelander for MK1, but man Butcher would also fit perfectly, arguably even more than Homelander.

And kinda random, but a character from L4D would be pretty funny lol.

And kinda random, but a character from L4D would be pretty funny lol.
They could work like TMNT from Injustice 2 or Triborg from MKX. You'd play as one of the four survivors, each with unique movesets, and you can call the others as an assist. They can use bile bombs to summon special infected to attack or do more creative stuff and their super would be a beatdown from all four of them + a random SI. That way no one is left out

They could work like TMNT from Injustice 2 or Triborg from MKX. You'd play as one of the four survivors, each with unique movesets, and you can call the others as an assist. They can use bile bombs to summon special infected to attack or do more creative stuff and their super would be a beatdown from all four of them + a random SI. That way no one is left out
Yeah, I was thinking something like that, specially about the Bile Bomb summoning the SI. And the fatalities adding the Tank or Witch

For MK I could maybe imagine the following

Ash Williams - Folks thought he was supposed to be in MK11 so there's that.

Deathstroke - Considered the ties with MK and Injustice a guy like him could fit right in

Raiden (Metal Gear) - I mean I'd love for it to happen, though considering there's already someone with that name.......... XD

Ngl Mario in MK would be the funniest thing ever. Like, imagine a fatality where Mario repetitively jumps on someone until their just a pool of blood.

Last edited:
Hank J Wimbleton/Tricky the Clown/any madness combat character really

Yeah. they'd 100% not work due to their body structure. but god damn would they have crazy fatalities and shit.

Not only that, but imagine Director Phobos and Shao Kahn in the same room. they're perfect for each other.

Back