• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

what tiers that you guys want Godzilla be

TheHadouCyberspaceWitch said:
> says not to be serious
> is serious about a joke
if i wasn't serious ,Godzilla would be too stronk that even the all of Fictions and biased fans are crying before his power

WeeklyBattles said:
Not really a novel, just a concept of later evolutions of Shin Godzilla. But yes, they did plan on him evolving to the point where he had a universe inside of him
Where does this information come from? Some supplementary material for Shin Godzilla or something else?

If Shin Godzilla grows to have a universe inside of him that would be insane. I already posted a 7-C calculation for his heat beam. That's a very large jump

An alternative continuity where Shin Godzilla fully developes.

Not what I asked. I mean what's the real-life source of that claim? Behind the scenes? WoG statement? Some supplementary material? Where I can find that?

Skeleturtle said:
An alternative continuity where Shin Godzilla fully developes.
Not what I asked. I mean what's the real-life source of that claim? Behind the scenes? WoG statement? Some supplementary material? Where I can find that?
there is some WOG stated Godzilla is a 2-A being

Tfw one person on moviecodec genuinely said Godzilla is sub-building level and that anyone from Final Fantasy/Star Wars would kill him

The same guy even said movie Hulk would kill all the Godzilla's

Kaiser Kōnt said:
Tfw one person on moviecodec genuinely said Godzilla is sub-building level and that anyone from Final Fantasy/Star Wars would kill him
The same guy even said movie Hulk would kill all the Godzilla's
dude,i was talking about Godzillasaurs,and the strongest one is Godzilla in Hell's Godzilla

WeeklyBattles said:
Not really a novel, just a concept of later evolutions of Shin Godzilla. But yes, they did plan on him evolving to the point where he had a universe inside of him
actually Burning Godzilla would easily be Low 2-C if SpaceGodzilla actually tanked the Black Hole without resistance or due to some dub version that said MeltDown can easily even stronger than The Big Bang

@DMB 1 as weird and uncomfortable as that story was, its still cannon. So yes, godzilla does have some of those abilities.

Bombzilla said:
@DMB 1 as weird and uncomfortable as that story was, its still cannon. So yes, godzilla does have some of those abilities.
Like blowing up a freaking dimension?

More like restoring it, but yea this would be considered cannon as it was a idea and script for a showa movie, but for some reason it wasn't made. However, it was then turned into that novel, which toho themselves approved of and were involved with.

Bombzilla said:
More like restoring it, but yea this would be considered cannon as it was a idea and script for a showa movie, but for some reason it wasn't made. However, it was then turned into that novel, which toho themselves approved of and were involved with.
Scroll down the comments, there are a few other feats. One what in the world is this thing's tier supposed to even be?

Bombzilla said:
Lmao u got me there. Possibly galaxy level? Idk. But it sure as hell above high planet level.
"Restoring an entire dimesnional plane with just her eyes" is difficult to quantify. But yeah, it's not weak at all. However, wo should check a few more sources to even propose this, because a random forum isn't enough to me.

I wouldn't even try to upgrade him at this point, they probably already seen it, and have either denied it or did something along those lines. And plus we can't really quantify or tell how powerful this godzilla would be. It's just one big mess to me.

Although being above time and space would potentially make him 5th dimensional.....

Bombzilla said:
I wouldn't even try to upgrade him at this point, they probably already seen it, and have either denied it or did something along those lines. And plus we can't really quantify or tell how powerful this godzilla would be. It's just one big mess to me.
Although being above time and space would potentially make him 5th dimensional.....
That's a bit of a stretch to me, since to be 5D you'd have to completly trascend our conventional time and space.

Well for godzilla time is like an icicle, and can move freely through it. He's completely above our space time, which would make him 5-D, or at the very least 4-D.

Back