• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

what tiers that you guys want Godzilla be

it's just for fun,no rules ,feats or any evidences, just said about any tiers you want Godzilla to be(not implied for any page of Godzilla or any Kaijus ) .a joke could be?,wank allowed,Serious isn't allowed

Want? Eh, I'm fine with anything short of tier 2. I don't like the idea of him as higher dimensional or being able to fight them. So anything 3 A down is fun with me. Though I'm pretty happy with where he is now tbh

I did. Godzilla is one of the few things I've been consistently in to throughout my life, and some of the things I heard honestly irked me in some ways. It might have grown on me, but I doubt it.

That statement about what God Mountain is being left up to interpretation reeeeeally doesnt help their credibility, which is already basically nonexistent seeing as none of those statements line up with what actually happened in the comic.

WeeklyBattles said:
That statement about what God Mountain is being left up to interpretation reeeeeally doesnt help their credibility, which is already basically nonexistent seeing as none of those statements line up with what actually happened in the comic.
Godzilla also killed both father not only God-Mountain,beside that is not God-Mountain state ment

Isn't Godzilla literally stomping Hulk an edited image made as a joke or something? That said, he was compared to the Midgard Serpernt, who was almost the size of planets, so there's that.

Anywho. 4-B for me, so he can match the stronger (but not top tier) Ultras. Godzilla vs Ultraman has been my dream for years. The only reason I played Lost Heroes in Japanese was so I could play as Ultraman fighting godzilla-esque Kaijus.

Darkanine said:
Isn't Godzilla literally stomping Hulk an edited image made as a joke or something? That said, he was compared to the Midgard Serpernt, who was almost the size of planets, so there's that.
Anywho. 4-B for me, so he can match the stronger (but not top tier) Ultras. Godzilla vs Ultraman has been my dream for years. The only reason I played Lost Heroes in Japanese was so I could play as Ultraman fighting godzilla-esque Kaijus.
4-B in base (mid),3-A in base(high),2-B or 2-A at Divine form(mid WOG),high 1-A or possibly 0(WOG high or Max) with High-Godly regenneration,type-4 immortality

-BANLK- said:
Godzilla is an Outer God so he should be 1-A.
Reminds me. There's a fan manga where Godzilla gets angel wings and is worshipped like a god. The scans of it were used heavily out of context under the pretense that it was official canon to prove that Godzilla was secretly omnipotent the whole time.

Almighty Godzilla
To be fair, it was really high quality fan work.

Back