• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What TIER DB character will get at the end of SUPER?

Why do people think that the voice of Goku's statement about that she hopes she sees to episode 700 means there will be 700 episodes? Have you not heard? Super might end in 22 episodes.

TheHadouCyberspaceWitch said:
Why do people think that the voice of Goku's statement about that she hopes she sees to episode 700 means there will be 700 episodes? Have you not heard? Super might end in 22 episodes.

Source? I strongly doubt Super is gonna end in 22 episodes. Considering the current arc is only 50% done and Goku still needs to master Ultra Instinct. That isn't gonna take 22 episodes that'd make no sense.

Finally free.

I can see it ending with Goku being a low 2-C to 2-C, possibly 2-B at the most. Yet he still wouldn't be able to destroy or lift a planet or moon physically even with all his transformations and power-ups but, can hurt people on and below his tier.

Later in the series, I would definitely like to see Goku and Vegeta destroy moons, planets, and stars physically just by punching them. Then see their full power from perfected god ki destroy multiple universes while trying to beat a powerful foe.

If they got to 2-B...just wew

I think them powering up would light up all of the macrocosm

So if Goku were to actually gain some hax would type of hax would you say it'd be? Imo I think it'd be existence erasure.

Honest question: Can Low 2-C DB characters be in a fair match with ANY Low 2-C of other verses?

Really not hyped for Low 2-C Dragon Ball. I mean before, what they didn't have in hax, they made up for it with sheer strength. But in tier 2, they are placed with beings with hax so far out of their ballpark it isn't even funny.

Here's to hoping they get hax instead of a tier upgreade in the future.

Pull a Low 2-C at the top of your head without reality warping.

Knightofannihilation666 said:

Source? I strongly doubt Super is gonna end in 22 episodes. Considering the current arc is only 50% done and Goku still needs to master Ultra Instinct. That isn't gonna take 22 episodes that'd make no sense.
Only 10-13 episode of this arc are left most likely

nah it will have 24 more episodes cause there is 24 more minutes for the tournament OVO

Even if Goku and Vegeta and everyone else who could be able to reach above a low 2-C but, can't. I hope they get a lot of new techniques and abilities that could be considered as hax to help them win or have a fair fight on the versus threads.I mostly prefer this over them being a 2-C or 2-B because cool hax and abilities are better than raw power. I stated that Goku could be a 2-C or possible a 2-B base on how strong the characters are getting from each arc, so I thought it could be possible but, I think it unlikely due to how big the 3-A to 2-C and 2-B gaps are.

Honestly, unless they incorporate a Xenoverse type storyline, I don't see anything higher than 2-C.

Speaking of a Xenoverse type storyline. What if before Jiren vs Goku round 2, a Time Patroller interrupts stating that the tournament itself and the erasure of so many Gods and Universes are messing up the timestream and creating countless different timelines? On top of all that, the void that is left where the erased universes were contained evil energy that manifested into a singular being and seeks revenge on the other universes.

Retconned by what, exactly?
What I am taking from the scan you posted is that it seemingly says that each Universe has infinite timelines within it as: "There is a future in where Goku-san is alive. There is another in which he is dead. Many different futures are created over the smallest of things."

The Time Ring, introduced in a previous arc in Dragon Ball Super, are created when ever a timeline is altered.

And there was only 4(?) Time Rings in the box, not the seemingly infinite amount that Trunks is alluding to in that quote.

If in Dragon Ball Z there were infinite timelines, it was clearly retconed in Super.

If this is not what you meant with you scan, I apologize, and would like an explanation.

I think there were six time rings. And I was only implying there was an uncountable amount, not infinite. But the Time Rings are made whenever a timeline is altered, but is there one for every timeline?

Yeah, I don't see DBS going past 2-B unless fifth dimensional beings become the next big thing.

What's funnier for me is realizing that nearly every DB character would lose to tier 8 characters in fictions like JoJo.

Back