• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What TIER DB character will get at the end of SUPER?

Warren Valion said:
TheHadouCyberspaceWitch said:
Retconned by what, exactly?
What I am taking from the scan you posted is that it seemingly says that each Universe has infinite timelines within it as: "There is a future in where Goku-san is alive. There is another in which he is dead. Many different futures are created over the smallest of things."
The Time Ring, introduced in a previous arc in Dragon Ball Super, are created when ever a timeline is altered.

And there was only 4(?) Time Rings in the box, not the seemingly infinite amount that Trunks is alluding to in that quote.

If in Dragon Ball Z there were infinite timelines, it was clearly retconed in Super.

If this is not what you meant with you scan, I apologize, and would like an explanation.
i doubt that they all end up in that tiny box, im supposing there are millions of time rings.

I feel like they would have mentioned innumerable or infinite timelines in the Zamasu arc if it existed in Dragon Ball with all the Time shenanigans that was happening.

Knowing Toriyama, I think there will be beings that'll Surpass Zeno. Hell, there may be beings that surpass 5th Dimension beings in the near future.

Remember when Frieza was the top dog? Ha....look how that went.

SITHISIT said:
Warren Valion said:
TheHadouCyberspaceWitch said:
Retconned by what, exactly?
What I am taking from the scan you posted is that it seemingly says that each Universe has infinite timelines within it as: "There is a future in where Goku-san is alive. There is another in which he is dead. Many different futures are created over the smallest of things."
The Time Ring, introduced in a previous arc in Dragon Ball Super, are created when ever a timeline is altered.

And there was only 4(?) Time Rings in the box, not the seemingly infinite amount that Trunks is alluding to in that quote.

If in Dragon Ball Z there were infinite timelines, it was clearly retconed in Super.

If this is not what you meant with you scan, I apologize, and would like an explanation.
i doubt that they all end up in that tiny box, im supposing there are millions of time rings.
There is actualy a whole dimension of boxes with time ring in it : https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-...kUIJAr6ORtco6yccgZ3y-SgA/w424-h318-n-rw/2.png

each of these contain a boxes , wich contain around 5 time ring (there was 5 time ring in the box Gowasu show us : https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-...bc8oye1CUTgZlO58wzQfyh-g/w424-h318-n-rw/7.png)

and remember that it's not the creation of timeline that is forbidden , it's time traveling that is forbidden (probably to avoid a Zen'o war)

Sausages123456789 said:
2-C nothing more nothing less
They are already at that point and DB character only ever get stronger , that the whole point of the story , they aren't going to stagnate in power for 200 episode

Sausages123456789 said:
i can't see anything higher than 2-C
2-C is the limit of Super if it ends in this arc. However if it contuines im sure Toriyama can create some sort of monstroucaity that can qualify as 2-A, like when Chei transformed into that gian dark dragon and became qualifiable for 2-A.

Besides High 1-B isnt hard to be written, you just write him as an omnipotent being with major limits. Thats what all characters are from High 1-B to High 1-A, they are omnipotents with limits.

Not really High 1-A's would basically be omnipotent except for some minor limitation or there already being some other omnipotent being.

High 1-B's are just infinite dimensional, still pretty far from being omnipotent. The difference between a 1-A character and a High 1-B, is as wide as the difference between a High 1-B and a 11-C.

But yea unless toriyama starts messing with dimensions and stuff, the best that's gonna happen is 2-A due to destroying or creating an infinite number of universes, and that's if some higher being than zeno exists, highly doubt toriyama will start writing some 6-D characters or anything like that. but who knows lots of things i thought wouldn't happen have happened.

Dragon Ball Super along with its creator, Zalama are might be on the higher tier than Zen-Ou

Infinite Zamasu if left unerased will probably become a 2A-tier being

There are only 12 universes in db, there is no way zamasu would have become 2-A, just 2-C, since he already took over universe 7 in the future and was gonna do it in the past as well.

Even if he took over all universe in the past and present which each have 12, he would still be 2-C, db doesn't have an infinite number of universes, 2-A isn't possible with what we currently know.

I am hoping the 12 universes are themselves just apart of a set which each have 12 but there are an infinite number of sets of 12 universes, and there is some being who created all those infinite sets of 12 universes.

The case of Gowasu boxes are really interesting, I was not reminded of so many of them, anyway, from what we have been shown so far and making a little effort with imagination, I would say that Eos 2-A DBS would be a good possibility

Already been over the boxes, beerus specifically asked to see all of gowasu's time rings and he was only shown like 3 rings, the logical conclusion is that the other boxes are empty and are there for when new time rings show up.

And even if we accepted all the boxes as having rings, there definetly aren't an infinite amount of them, you would only get like some thousands maybe.

I personally think DBSuper will end around 2-B Levels. Considering Xenoverse is around that scale and stuff, it makes sense to me that Toriyama would make the main series be of a comparable level if not superior.

Though I wouldn't be extremely surprised if for some reason we got 2-A by the end of the story somehow.

It could be possible to get 2-A by the end

Undertale doesn't have infinite timelines, but Asriel still gets 2-A for being infinitely stronger than Omega Flowey.

So if we get a reliable statement that someone is infinitely stronger than someone already low 2-C or something...

I remember when people were saying Grand Priest is 2-A just due to the assumption that there is only one of him throughout the timelines.

They were saying because it'd mean he transcends the DB multiverse like a higher dimensional being. When in reality it can just mean he's acausual.

Also we don't even really have proof yet that there's only one Grand Priest in all the timelines.

Wait how would transcending the DB multiverse be a 2-A feat? Wouldn't that be High 2-A if he is truly completely above and beyond 4-D space-time?

I suppose so. I'm simply saying the argument I've heard others use.

Yeah I get that. I just don't get that reasoning in the first place. I know it's already out there but still, at least get the rating for the wanked "feat" right.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Not really High 1-A's would basically be omnipotent except for some minor limitation or there already being some other omnipotent being.
High 1-B's are just infinite dimensional, still pretty far from being omnipotent. The difference between a 1-A character and a High 1-B, is as wide as the difference between a High 1-B and a 11-C.

But yea unless toriyama starts messing with dimensions and stuff, the best that's gonna happen is 2-A due to destroying or creating an infinite number of universes, and that's if some higher being than zeno exists, highly doubt toriyama will start writing some 6-D characters or anything like that. but who knows lots of things i thought wouldn't happen have happened.
Well... we all know Tori is a Goofball with a pen so i can't hope to get anything from him alone. However if he get's inspired by those DC and Marvel comics that specially give attention to characters and places that are above Infinite 4D.

And can someone please explain to me what exactly is a 6D character, because after 5D it starts to get confusing. Also, you have to utterly exceed the concept of Spatial Dimensions to be a 1-A? Lol.

Celestial Pegasus said:
There are only 12 universes in db, there is no way zamasu would have become 2-A, just 2-C, since he already took over universe 7 in the future and was gonna do it in the past as well.
Even if he took over all universe in the past and present which each have 12, he would still be 2-C, db doesn't have an infinite number of universes, 2-A isn't possible with what we currently know.

I am hoping the 12 universes are themselves just apart of a set which each have 12 but there are an infinite number of sets of 12 universes, and there is some being who created all those infinite sets of 12 universes.
Well... We still know there are a bunch of timelines. So in short if all those timelines are infinite and they were created by another being, that would make him/her qualifiable for 2-A and even High 2-A, i belive.

If you understand what 4-D and 5-D is, then there is nothing hard to understand about a 6-D character, a 6-D character is infinitely above a 5-D character, 7-D infinitely above a 6-D, 8-D infinitely above 7-D etc etc.

To be 1-A you have to beyond all dimensions regardless of the scale whether 4 dimensional or infinite dimensional, it doesn't matter how big it is, a 1-A character is beyond all conceptions of dimensions and space-time.

There are like 4 timelines with 12 universes, so there aren't an infinite amount of them, hence 2-A isn't possible, even if you believe all the boxes gowasu had, had time rings which means there are a lot of timelines, there still weren't an infinite amount of them there, probably thousands so the best you would get is multiversal if someone created or can destroy all of them.

That is nothing but over-analysis and trying to apply string theory to a show that has given no hint of string theory actually being present. If we rated all characters that are multiverse busters based on string theory, there would be no 2-A, there would just be High 1-C.

We can't just slap on string theory the a show, especially not in such a ridiculously overdone manner. Sorry, but 5-D Future Trunks isn't happening.

If I remember corectly, the Green Time Rings are the ones that represent Timelines, and that there is no evidence that those other boxes have any Green Time Rings.

Warren Valion said:
If I remember corectly, the Green Time Rings are the ones that represent Timelines, and that there is no evidence that those other boxes have any Green Time Rings.
the silver one represent the timeline you are already in / the 'main timeline' (seems like each timeline consider itself 'the main timeline') while the green represent any other timeline (there is only 1 silver ring it seems)

what else would be in those box ? we know that other Kaioshin item aren't stocked in a dimension (like the Z sword) and since the only thing we saw inside that dimension are time rings , it's reasonable to assume that those other box have time rings too , especialy when it's supported by Trunks's statement back in Z and Pilaf statement in DBS , we have no real proof that they are infinit in DBS , i agree but everything point out that there are more than just 5

Dragomer said:
the silver one represent the timeline you are already in / the 'main timeline' (seems like each timeline consider itself 'the main timeline') while the green represent any other timeline (there is only 1 silver ring it seems)

what else would be in those box ? we know that other Kaioshin item aren't stocked in a dimension (like the Z sword) and since the only thing we saw inside that dimension are time rings , it's reasonable to assume that those other box have time rings too , especialy when it's supported by Trunks's statement back in Z and Pilaf statement in DBS , we have no real proof that they are infinit in DBS , i agree but everything point out that there are more than just 5
Do you have a scan or something saying that?

I just can't remember that and I really don't want to rewatch the entire Zamasu arc for it.

here is Trunks' statement :
22489815_2382472595310244_7228239589960067381_n.jpg

here is Pilaf statement : https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-...uIOqoS8Q2ta1BY_7VACJoC/w530-h298-n-rw/47.webp

here is the scan about the Z sword (only other Kaioshin object other than Potara earing and time ring) not being in a dimension like the time ring (and the potara earing are only on the kaioshin obviously) :
Pulling_out_the_Z_sword.jpg

here is Gowasu saying that the row above the silver time ring are the time ring that appear with distorsion , meaning that the silver one for them is the 'main timeline' : https://i.stack.imgur.com/5ejpL.png , and the bit about each timeline seeing itself as the main one is because Gowasu isn't from the 'first timeline' we know (wich is Trunks' timeline) but still use the silver ring to go to the futur of his univers : https://i.stack.imgur.com/fJhia.png

@Dragomer

1. Trunks's statement comes from Z, which I have mentioned before that if such numerous Timelines existed in Dragon Ball, it was likely retconed in Super.

2. Pilaf is clearly asking a question in that scan, as in he doesn't know, and is speculating about how many Timelines exist.

3. If I understand correctly, the Dragon Ball Super Manga is not considered canon as it's a different continuity and is just promotional material for the Anime. Proof of this that Infinite Zamasu doesn't even exist in the Manga, so things that happen in just the Manga have no bearing on the canon continuity.

Can the statement about the Silver Time Rings representing the Timeline that you are currently in while the Green Time Rings represent other Timelines be accounted for in the Anime?

If not, then it can only be considered speculation unless further explored in the series.

Back