• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What TIER DB character will get at the end of SUPER?

Have you been living under a rock for last weeks? Everyone knows it by now. It was officially confirmed for quite some time.

SSGgoku123456 said:
wait, hold the fak up, it says it ends on april 1st....
its clearly an april fools joke ffs!
AN April Fools would be announced a day or a week before it, not with over 2 moths anticipation.

Also it's VERY unlikely that a serious business company like Toei would go that far just to make a joke.

I agree. 2-C is the best they are going to get. It's too bad that it's ending tho. There isn't even an aftermath episode either. Like, come on! At least let us see what happens afterwards.

Bombzilla said:
I agree. 2-C is the best they are going to get. It's too bad that it's ending tho. There isn't even an aftermath episode either. Like, come on! At least let us see what happens afterwards.

Toriyama is too lazy for that

SSGgoku123456 said:
some people have already put him on 2-B with infinite speed.

But seriously, that "universe- shaking feat" is supid: there are people who thni that because of that, current Goku would be Mutliversal (like Seth), and other that think that it's just bullsh*it and he is only galaxy level.

It's because people think Multiverse applies to 3D constructs. Funny thing is that difference between destroying a Universe and destroying multiple 3D Universes is probably way higher than just multiplying the number of universes, Like is the case for Solar Systems.

Dziga said:
It's because people think Multiverse applies to 3D constructs. Funny thing is that difference between destroying a Universe and destroying multiple 3D Universes is probably way higher than just multiplying the number of universes, Like is the case for Solar Systems.

Yeah, but Seth said that BoG SSG Goku was 4D

Wasn't that just a theory he made long ago? I remember that video.

Dziga said:

Wasn't that just a theory he made long ago? I remember that video.

No, he brought that point multiple times, even when he was trying to debunk Kuro's video, by comapring it to Aline X's feats.

DMB 1 said:
Dziga said:

I thought his claim was that Goku was Universal+ by his first fight with hit.

seth believes that goku is low multiversal (dk if that is even a tier) just because he is apparently 1000s of times stronger than his bog arc ssg form he absorbed

"For Dragon Ball Super Goku is obviously above Universal+, he's on Low Multiversal he could be scaled to 1000s of times Universal using Super Saiyan forms on his base form that's already above Universal" ~ SethTheProgrammer

OuterversalRaditz said:
Lol yeah that's pretty ridiculous. My fav crazy Seth statement was when he suggested that 100yr time skip Goku could become Complex Multiversal through a multiplier
which is never gonna happen...

Seth also seems to don't understand that being Infinite Ôëá being of a higher dimensional existance. He doesn't understands that under a dimensional hierarchy, there can be infinite beings that are still bound to said dimensional.

Yet there are still people who think Goku caps out at small star level and that too is very iffy.

AKM sama said:
Yet there are still people who think Goku caps out at small star level and that too is very iffy.

I've met someone on YouTube that said that Goku is at best Montuain level, because he doesn't have a source of his powers: for example, the Jaggernaut has his powers thanks to Cyttorak, and Dr. Starnage thanks to his magic, and he also said that Saitama's power is limitless because he broke his limiter, therefore he would stomp Goku in a fight.

All in the same comment.

DMB 1 said:
I've met someone on YouTube that said that Goku is at best Montuain level, because he doesn't have a source of his powers: for example, the Jaggernaut has his powers thanks to Cyttorak, and Dr. Starnage thanks to his magic, and he also said that Saitama's power is limitless because he broke his limiter, therefore he would stomp Goku in a fight.

All in the same comment.
Do you have a link to the video?

Warren Valion said:
DMB 1 said:

All in the same comment.
Do you have a link to the video?

I don't exactly remeber the video, since it happened at least a year ago or so. It's one of Seth's vidoes on Saitama, either "Goku vs. Saitama" or "How strong is Saitama compared to Dragonball". If you scroll down that comment section, tou are going to find some weird conmments.

Hate to sound like a wanker, but technically shouldn't the world of void be 2-A? It is infinite in size in comparison to the universes, at the very least 2-C?

all fanboys are shit in the youtube comment section.

there are people who:

believe saitama is universal level

AR thinks master hand is only solar system level

still say goku is weak cause of the lazer incident even though it was clear he powered down and was off guard unlike the time he was fighting frieza who is way weaker than the dbs goku.

AR made naruto go up against SSGSS goku (dk why)

constantly say "sonic needs to find the chaos emeralds to go super" even though he's already proven that he can summo them.

think vegeta is weak cause he died in a planet busting explosion.

think goku is only human level cause bulma can slap him and make him cry.

there is so much more but i cba to write it all.

SSGgoku123456 said:
there are people who:

still say goku is weak cause of the lazer incident even though it was clear he powered down and was off guard unlike the time he was fighting frieza who is way weaker than the dbs goku.

constantly say "sonic needs to find the chaos emeralds to go super" even though he's already proven that he can summo them.

At the time they made Naruto match Blue Goku because of:

1) Naruto new shining from hype

2) They thought that he could destroy universes, because of pocket dimensions and stuff, that is actually moon-sized.

DMB 1 said:
SSGgoku123456 said:
there are people who:

At the time they made Naruto match Blue Goku because of:

1) Naruto new shining from hype

2) They thought that he could destroy universes, because of pocket dimensions and stuff, that is actually moon-sized.
lol

Lightbuster30 said:
Hate to sound like a wanker, but technically shouldn't the world of void be 2-A? It is infinite in size in comparison to the universes, at the very least 2-C?

The DB universes are finite in size, unlike the world of void. Also, the Grand Priest saying that it is "without Space and time" is likely an outlier, because Zeno isnot 2-A, and it wouldn't fit in a timeline. Besides, none of the characters would be able to exist inside it.

Some people have made the theory that it's the Grand Priest that created a space-time inside the WoV, but it's more likely the writers that have no idea of what they are talking about, and they made him say that line.

I don't know if it has no space nor time in the manga thought, but if it doesn't, than it's Toriyama's fault.

Back